PDA

View Full Version : Billy Graham


Jim
November 24th 04, 12:07 AM
Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat and
supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
Jim

"There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way that
they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Its because
they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just preaches the Gospel."

David Cohen
November 24th 04, 02:21 AM
"Jim" > wrote
> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.

"Good, decent" = "old, senile".

David

Jim
November 24th 04, 02:38 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>
> "Jim" > wrote
>> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
>> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>
> "Good, decent" = "old, senile".
>
> David

He was always very nonpolitical...I like to think I understand Jesus and I
take offense to some folks who tell me I cannot be a Christian and a
liberal. I'm am so much opposite of you man.

Jim

Larry Hodges
November 24th 04, 03:24 AM
Jim wrote:
> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a
> Democrat and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
> Jim
>
> "There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way
> that they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell.
> Its because they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just
> preaches the Gospel."

I knew he said he was a demoncrat, but did he really say he supported Kerry?
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

Jim
November 24th 04, 03:37 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message
...
> Jim wrote:
>> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a
>> Democrat and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>> Jim
>>
>> "There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way
>> that they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell.
>> Its because they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just
>> preaches the Gospel."
>
> I knew he said he was a demoncrat, but did he really say he supported
> Kerry?

Your right Larry..the interview I heard alluded to that..he didnt come right
out and say Kerry by name.

Jim

David Cohen
November 24th 04, 03:57 AM
"Jim" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
>> "Jim" > wrote
>>> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
>>> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>>> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>>
>> "Good, decent" = "old, senile".
>
> He was always very nonpolitical...I like to think I understand Jesus and I
> take offense to some folks who tell me I cannot be a Christian and a
> liberal. I'm am so much opposite of you man.

"Opposite of you" = "young, senile".

:)

David

Proton Soup
November 24th 04, 06:03 AM
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:07:19 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:

>Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat and
>supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>Jim

I've been trying to tell you people that there's a religious left.

>"There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way that
>they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Its because
>they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just preaches the Gospel."

So much for that...

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

John M. Williams
November 24th 04, 06:21 AM
Proton Soup > wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:07:19 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:
>
>>Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat and
>>supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>>No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>>Jim
>
>I've been trying to tell you people that there's a religious left.

Jesus loves Jim. But sometimes he laughs at him along with the rest
of us.

Scoot
November 24th 04, 10:46 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message
...
> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
> Jim
>
> "There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way that
> they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Its
> because they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just preaches
> the Gospel."

Billy Graham is "in bed" with the Catalicks therefore he DOES NOT preach the
Gospel.

John M. Williams
November 24th 04, 11:26 PM
"Scoot" > wrote:
>
>"Jim" > wrote:
>> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
>> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>> Jim
>>
>> "There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way that
>> they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Its
>> because they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just preaches
>> the Gospel."
>
>Billy Graham is "in bed" with the Catalicks therefore he DOES NOT preach the
>Gospel.

Eh?

Oh, wait ... you're Bob Garrison, right? Never mind.

Lucas Buck
November 25th 04, 12:02 AM
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:21:53 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>Proton Soup > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:07:19 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:
>>
>>>Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat and
>>>supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>>>No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>>>Jim
>>
>>I've been trying to tell you people that there's a religious left.
>
>Jesus loves Jim. But sometimes he laughs at him along with the rest
>of us.

"Jesus loves all his children, by gum
that don't mean he won't incinerate some
can't you feel those hot flames licking you
woo woo woo"

Proton Soup
November 25th 04, 03:30 AM
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:26:16 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>"Scoot" > wrote:
>>
>>"Jim" > wrote:
>>> Billy Graham came out of the closet yesterday and said he is a Democrat
>>> and supported Kerry and was sad he lost.
>>> No surprise to me..he seems like a good decent man.
>>> Jim
>>>
>>> "There is a reason why all of America respects Billy Graham in a way that
>>> they don't respect people like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. Its
>>> because they politicize their faith while Reverend Graham just preaches
>>> the Gospel."
>>
>>Billy Graham is "in bed" with the Catalicks therefore he DOES NOT preach the
>>Gospel.
>
>Eh?
>
>Oh, wait ... you're Bob Garrison, right? Never mind.

Eh?

Mr. Garrison from South Park?

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane