PDA

View Full Version : Something good to say about Bush

Jim
November 24th 04, 12:45 AM
When he got into the mix and grabbed his bodyguard the other day. I'm sure
the rest of the world see's that as his arrogance.
Damn..I thought..kick ass George!

Jim

Tifosi Bob
November 24th 04, 04:47 AM
Has anyone here taken Fleet phospho soda? I swear I crapped a perfect
profile of dubya right down to his beady little eyes.

For a public service:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpfb-dgpsa/tpd-dpt/fleet-phospho-soda_e.html

Tifosi Bob
November 24th 04, 06:23 PM
"Usenet Posting" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:47:35 -0500, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:
>
> >Has anyone here taken Fleet phospho soda? I swear I crapped a perfect
> >profile of dubya right down to his beady little eyes.
> >

> Are you saying Bush had invaded you colon?

Oh god no! The sercret service guys wouldn't leave us alone so I said no.