PDA

View Full Version : Airport Security rountinely groping women passengers

John WIlliams
November 25th 04, 04:49 AM
" Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
"They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
gawked."

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html

John M. Williams
November 25th 04, 04:55 AM
(John WIlliams) wrote:

>" Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
>"They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
>Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
>28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
>bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
>gawked."
>
>http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html

Envious?

Larry Hodges
November 25th 04, 05:05 AM
John WIlliams wrote:
> " Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
> "They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
> Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
> 28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
> bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
> gawked."
>
> http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html

Savage was talking about this new form of evasive search a couple of days
ago. His point was that all this would not be necessary if we used racial
profiling and focused on them. I agree. But you and I know that the PC
Police wouldn't allow that. So...we all suffer.
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

Lee Michaels
November 25th 04, 05:13 AM
"Larry Hodges" wrote

> John WIlliams wrote:
> > " Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
> > "They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
> > Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
> > 28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
> > bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
> > gawked."
> >
> > http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html
>
> Savage was talking about this new form of evasive search a couple of days
> ago. His point was that all this would not be necessary if we used racial
> profiling and focused on them. I agree. But you and I know that the PC
> Police wouldn't allow that. So...we all suffer.

The incredible thing about this is that all those retards responsible for
this keep saying this is necessary for our increased security. And that we
should understand this and appreciate it. **** off and delay a whole plane
full of passengers?? This makes us safer?? How??

If this trend continues, it won't be much longer before mandatory body
cavity searches and xrays will be required for all air travel.

Larry Hodges
November 25th 04, 05:21 AM

Not two of you guys! ****...there goes the neighborhood...
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.

Proton Soup
November 25th 04, 05:47 AM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:13:32 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Larry Hodges" wrote
>
>> John WIlliams wrote:
>> > " Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
>> > "They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
>> > Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
>> > 28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
>> > bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
>> > gawked."
>> >
>> > http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html
>>
>> Savage was talking about this new form of evasive search a couple of days
>> ago. His point was that all this would not be necessary if we used racial
>> profiling and focused on them. I agree. But you and I know that the PC
>> Police wouldn't allow that. So...we all suffer.
>
>The incredible thing about this is that all those retards responsible for
>this keep saying this is necessary for our increased security. And that we
>should understand this and appreciate it. **** off and delay a whole plane
>full of passengers?? This makes us safer?? How??
>
>If this trend continues, it won't be much longer before mandatory body
>cavity searches and xrays will be required for all air travel.

Oddly enough, there is a nude airline service.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

John HUDSON
November 25th 04, 08:42 AM
On 24 Nov 2004 20:49:49 -0800, (John
WIlliams) wrote:

>" Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
>"They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
>Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
>28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
>bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
>gawked."
>
>http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html

Please forward job application form at your earliest convenience!! ;o)

gman99
November 25th 04, 12:49 PM
(John WIlliams) wrote:
> " Nancy Davis Kho, a financial data developer from Oakland, said,
> "They're totally overlooking the need to preserve a person's dignity."
> Kho said she was mortified at La Guardia Airport in New York on Sept.
> 28, when a female screener patted her down, "running her hands under
> bra straps and just about everywhere else," while other passengers
> gawked."
>
> http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2552343,00.html

See...that's just WRONG...how come there are no women screeners groping the
men ??? That IS discrimination !!!