PDA

View Full Version : Re: United States of Canada

John M. Williams
November 25th 04, 05:09 AM
Usenet Posting > wrote:

> Usenet Posting > wrote:
>
>>Bet we'd have the best sports teams too!
>>
>>http://home.earthlink.net/~usenetposting/USofCanada.htm
>
>As I was doing this table I was thinking some of these states must be
>virtually deserted.
>
>Did a neutron bomb go off in Wyoming or something? The one little
>county at the tip of Long Island has 2x as many people as the entire
>state of Wyoming.

The State of New York also has twice the violent crime rate as the
State of Wyoming.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Proton Soup
November 25th 04, 06:42 AM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:09:49 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>Usenet Posting > wrote:
>
>> Usenet Posting > wrote:
>>
>>>Bet we'd have the best sports teams too!
>>>
>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~usenetposting/USofCanada.htm
>>
>>As I was doing this table I was thinking some of these states must be
>>virtually deserted.
>>
>>Did a neutron bomb go off in Wyoming or something? The one little
>>county at the tip of Long Island has 2x as many people as the entire
>>state of Wyoming.
>
>The State of New York also has twice the violent crime rate as the
>State of Wyoming.
>
>Just thought I'd share that with you.

Wyoming does not exist. Duh.

http://www.kellysaxman.com/pictures/2004/Seattle/UW/1122/RaLouche/RaLouche-Pages/Image8.html

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

John Hanson
November 25th 04, 04:47 PM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:34:23 GMT, Usenet Posting
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:42:15 -0600, Proton Soup >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:09:49 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>>>The State of New York also has twice the violent crime rate as the
>>>State of Wyoming.
>>>
>>>Just thought I'd share that with you.
>>
>>Wyoming does not exist. Duh.
>>
>>http://www.kellysaxman.com/pictures/2004/Seattle/UW/1122/RaLouche/RaLouche-Pages/Image8.html
>>

>>-----------
>>Proton Soup
>>
>>"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane
>
>I wonder if the chick in green is natural because for a slim gal those
>are pretty huge.

Not really. You don't get out much, do you?

John Hanson
November 25th 04, 04:56 PM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:42:15 -0600, Proton Soup >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:09:49 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:
>
>>Usenet Posting > wrote:

>>>As I was doing this table I was thinking some of these states must be
>>>virtually deserted.
>>>
>>>Did a neutron bomb go off in Wyoming or something? The one little
>>>county at the tip of Long Island has 2x as many people as the entire
>>>state of Wyoming.
>>
>>The State of New York also has twice the violent crime rate as the
>>State of Wyoming.
>>
>>Just thought I'd share that with you.
>
>Wyoming does not exist. Duh.
>
>http://www.kellysaxman.com/pictures/2004/Seattle/UW/1122/RaLouche/RaLouche-Pages/Image8.html

Much better picture:
http://www.kellysaxman.com/pictures/2004/Seattle/UW/1122/RaLouche/RaLouche-Pages/Image3.html

Lucas Buck
November 25th 04, 10:05 PM
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:56:49 -0600, John Hanson >
wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:42:15 -0600, Proton Soup >
>wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:09:49 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>>>The State of New York also has twice the violent crime rate as the
>>>State of Wyoming.
>>>
>>>Just thought I'd share that with you.
>>
>>Wyoming does not exist. Duh.
>>
>>http://www.kellysaxman.com/pictures/2004/Seattle/UW/1122/RaLouche/RaLouche-Pages/Image8.html