PDA

View Full Version : How to lose fat - QUICKLY

Manco
November 26th 04, 12:47 AM
I have a new plan for $19.95 per bottle of magic fat loss formula! No, but
they sure make it seem as though it were so easy...

How the hell do I lose the fat? I'm working out religously, keep a rigid
diet and still I see the fat!

Per Elmsäter
November 26th 04, 10:23 AM
Manco wrote:
> I have a new plan for $19.95 per bottle of magic fat loss formula!
> No, but they sure make it seem as though it were so easy...
>
> How the hell do I lose the fat? I'm working out religously, keep a
> rigid diet and still I see the fat!

Sounds like your diet isn't as rigid as you thought. Mine didn't get rigid
enough until I started weighing everything I stuck into my mouth.
--
Perre
I gave up on SPAM and redirected it to hotmail instead.

gman99
November 26th 04, 12:28 PM
"Manco" > wrote:
> I have a new plan for $19.95 per bottle of magic fat loss formula! No,
> but they sure make it seem as though it were so easy...
>
> How the hell do I lose the fat? I'm working out religously, keep a rigid
> diet and still I see the fat!

How long ??

One tends to lose fat in a last on first off scenario so if the fat you're
seeing is the first fat you have it'll be the last to go...fat storage
(where on the body it is stored) is most genetics. Which one of your
parents do you look most like ? That'll be the basis fro comparison (not an
exact science...bvut generally appropriate).

GIVE IT TIME...geez...probably took 10-15 plus years to pack it on...it'll
take more than 6 weeks to lose !!