PDA

View Full Version : usnic acid....?

John O'Connor
November 26th 04, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know of a source to purchase usnic acid/sodium usinate? Yes....i
know everyone thinks it's dangerous and whatnot, but I have used it many
times in the past with no major side effects with the exception of profuse
sweating....Thanks for any help that can be given - John

Rural living is good living
November 26th 04, 10:01 PM
>but I have used it many
>times in the past with no major side effects with the exception of profuse
>sweating...

If that is all that it does than why do you take it? Does your girl like it
when you sweat, or something?
_______
"They charge you $15 if you fail to show for your 'free' appointment" by Lurker
on a Gold's Gym policy.

Tired of corrupt politicians and busybodies trying to run your life, family,
and property?
Visit http://www.freestateproject.com

Blair P. Houghton
November 27th 04, 02:51 AM
John O'Connor > wrote:
>Does anyone know of a source to purchase usnic acid/sodium usinate? Yes....i
>know everyone thinks it's dangerous and whatnot, but I have used it many
>times in the past with no major side effects with the exception of profuse
>sweating....Thanks for any help that can be given - John

Translation:

"I've played russian roulette with this gun five times
before with no ill effects; this is the sixth time so I
figure I'm good."

--Blair
"Worst part is, when you die you won't
be able to donate your poisoned liver