PDA

View Full Version : Floridian MFWers: Cybex Power Cage FA

ATP
November 26th 04, 10:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1

Cybex power cage, currently $5.50, 17 hrs to go- this should be a good deal
for someone who has the room.

Stuart, Fl, no connection to seller

Art S
November 26th 04, 10:33 PM
"ATP" > wrote in message ...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1
>
> Cybex power cage, currently $5.50, 17 hrs to go- this should be a good deal
> for someone who has the room.
>
> Stuart, Fl, no connection to seller

Local pickup only - no shipping. Pity.

Art

Jim
November 27th 04, 11:30 PM
"Art S" > wrote in message

> "ATP" > wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1
>>
>> Cybex power cage, currently $5.50, 17 hrs to go- this should be a good
>> deal
>> for someone who has the room.
>>
>> Stuart, Fl, no connection to seller
>>

> Local pickup only - no shipping. Pity.
>
> Art

I use to get over to that area at least twice a week.
3 hour drive from Fort Myers. Not worth it. I go to a gym.

Jim

Art S
November 28th 04, 02:31 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message ...

> "Art S" > wrote in message
> >
> > "ATP" > wrote in message
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1
> >>
> >> Cybex power cage, currently $5.50, 17 hrs to go- this should be a good
> >> deal
> >> for someone who has the room.
> >>
> >> Stuart, Fl, no connection to seller
> >>

> > Local pickup only - no shipping. Pity.
> >
> > Art
>
> I use to get over to that area at least twice a week.
> 3 hour drive from Fort Myers. Not worth it. I go to a gym.
>
> Jim

It went for $10.50.

One year's gym membership would pay for an awful lot of weights...

Art

Jim
November 28th 04, 02:39 AM
"Art S" > wrote in message

> "Jim" > wrote in message

>> > Local pickup only - no shipping. Pity.
>> >
>> > Art
>>
>> I use to get over to that area at least twice a week.
>> 3 hour drive from Fort Myers. Not worth it. I go to a gym.
>>
>> Jim
>
> It went for $10.50.
>
> One year's gym membership would pay for an awful lot of weights...
>
> Art

I think a gym is the best deal as long as its close and you use it. Like ive
said before...35 to 50 bucks a month is a damn good deal.

Jim

ATP
November 28th 04, 02:41 AM
"Art S" > wrote in message

> "Jim" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Art S" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "ATP" > wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1

> > > Local pickup only - no shipping. Pity.
> > >
> > > Art
> >
> > I use to get over to that area at least twice a week.
> > 3 hour drive from Fort Myers. Not worth it. I go to a gym.
> >
> > Jim
>
> It went for $10.50.
>
> One year's gym membership would pay for an awful lot of weights...
>
> Art

Cybex stuff is very solid, unless they're making some home version. Even so,
I would expect it to be quality equipment. Somebody got quite a deal.

Lee Michaels
November 28th 04, 05:23 AM
"ATP" > wrote in message

> "Art S" > wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28067&item=7116178876&rd=1

> good

> > > I use to get over to that area at least twice a week.
> > > 3 hour drive from Fort Myers. Not worth it. I go to a gym.
> > >
> > > Jim
> >
> > It went for $10.50.
> >
> > One year's gym membership would pay for an awful lot of weights...
> >
> > Art
> >
> Cybex stuff is very solid, unless they're making some home version. Even
so,
> I would expect it to be quality equipment. Somebody got quite a deal.

You mispelled steal.