PDA

View Full Version : Bush..the Dynasty

Jim
November 28th 04, 02:07 AM
The significant emotional trauma of young George W.'s life surrounded the
death of his sister, Robin, three years his junior. Robin died of leukemia
when George W. was just 6 years old. Even more damaging than her death,
however, was the complete absence of grief (no funeral rites whatsoever)
displayed by the Bushes - a fundamental breakdown, as it were, in the
observance of mourning, which children invariably learn from watching
parents express grief of their own. Through their failure to impart in their
son this vital coping tool George W. lost the ability to embrace compassion
and humanity in even its simplest forms.

Tifosi Bob
November 28th 04, 03:43 AM
w is a dick, deal with it

Jim
November 28th 04, 04:04 AM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
>w is a dick, deal with it

I am dealing with it ..I have no choice other than to go completely
insane..turn gay drop alot of acid and move to San Francisco and wear
flowers in my hair!

Jim

November 30th 04, 08:48 PM
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:04:57 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:

>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
>>w is a dick, deal with it
>>

>I am dealing with it ..I have no choice other than to go completely
>insane..turn gay drop alot of acid and move to San Francisco and wear
>flowers in my hair!

can we just skip to the acid part?

Hal

>Jim

Jim
December 1st 04, 03:01 AM
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:04:57 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:
>

>>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..
>>>w is a dick, deal with it
>>>

>>I am dealing with it ..I have no choice other than to go completely
>>insane..turn gay drop alot of acid and move to San Francisco and wear
>>flowers in my hair!
>
> can we just skip to the acid part?
>
> Hal

That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside when
I trip.

Jim

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 04:56 AM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:04:57 -0500, "Jim" > wrote:
>>

>>>"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>I am dealing with it ..I have no choice other than to go completely
>>>insane..turn gay drop alot of acid and move to San Francisco and wear
>>>flowers in my hair!
>>
>> can we just skip to the acid part?
>>
>> Hal
>
>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside when
>I trip.

I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
That's a serious question.

Proton Soup
December 1st 04, 05:05 AM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:56:55 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> wrote in message

. ..

>>> can we just skip to the acid part?
>>>
>>> Hal
>>
>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside when
>>I trip.
>>
>I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>That's a serious question.

Po' Florida boys are more likely to be outside when tripping, I'll
give him that much. But they don't do LSD like those sissified
Berkeley boys. You wanna know what real Florida boys do when they
want to trip? A'ight, I tells ya then. They finds themselves a
little outada way cow pasture and go huntin' for mushrooms. Jim
here's just pullin' y'alls leg is all. He ain't no Florida boy. That
is, unless he's one of them thar sissified, city-slicker, Miami-type
Florida boys, complete with Miami Vice Queer-Eye pastel jacket and
tie.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

Jim
December 1st 04, 05:09 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> wrote in message

. ..

>>> can we just skip to the acid part?
>>>
>>> Hal
>>
>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside
>>when
>>I trip.
>>
> I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
> someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
> That's a serious question.

No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.

Jim

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 05:18 AM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside
>>>when
>>>I trip.
>>>
>> I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>> someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>> That's a serious question.
>
>No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
>But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
>acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
>You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.

Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
someone to death who was tripping on acid?

Jim
December 1st 04, 05:24 AM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:56:55 -0600, John Hanson
> > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside
>>>when
>>>I trip.
>>>
>>I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>>someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>>That's a serious question.
>
> Po' Florida boys are more likely to be outside when tripping, I'll
> give him that much. But they don't do LSD like those sissified
> Berkeley boys. You wanna know what real Florida boys do when they
> want to trip? A'ight, I tells ya then. They finds themselves a
> little outada way cow pasture and go huntin' for mushrooms. Jim
> here's just pullin' y'alls leg is all. He ain't no Florida boy. That
> is, unless he's one of them thar sissified, city-slicker, Miami-type
> Florida boys, complete with Miami Vice Queer-Eye pastel jacket and
> tie.

Dude..I gotta trip with you!

Jim

Jim
December 1st 04, 05:30 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>> I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>>> someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>>> That's a serious question.
>>
>>No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
>>But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
>>acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
>>You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.
>>
> Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
> someone to death who was tripping on acid?

I dont know about that scaring to death thing. Tripping needs to be a very
free liberal thing for it to be good. Now..yes..if I was tripping and I had
to face John Ashcroft..yes..that would be a bad trip.He wouldnt scare me to
death..but it would be bad.

Jim

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 05:44 AM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:30:17 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
>>>But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
>>>acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
>>>You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.
>>>
>> Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
>> someone to death who was tripping on acid?
>>

>I dont know about that scaring to death thing. Tripping needs to be a very
>free liberal thing for it to be good. Now..yes..if I was tripping and I had
>to face John Ashcroft..yes..that would be a bad trip.He wouldnt scare me to
>death..but it would be bad.

One last shot. Sorry if I haven't been making myself clear. I can
see why I haven't. Let's say someone slipped some acid into someone
else's drink and then proceeded to try to scare the **** out of him.
Could he scare that person to death or turn him into a permanent
basket case?

Jim
December 1st 04, 05:45 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>> I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>>> someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>>> That's a serious question.
>>
>>No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
>>But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
>>acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
>>You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.
>>
> Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
> someone to death who was tripping on acid?

No

John M. Williams
December 1st 04, 05:46 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>in misc.fitness.weights:
>

> wrote in message

. ..

>>> can we just skip to the acid part?
>>>
>>> Hal
>>
>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside when
>>I trip.
>>
>I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>That's a serious question.

The biggest problem most people have with acid is that the effects
last longer than some people can handle -- about 8 - 12 hours -- and
it can seem like it's never going to end.

Now, imagine being trapped with Jim for all that time.

Jim
December 1st 04, 05:51 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>No...if I was malicious I could seriously **** someone up.
>>>But..I'm not malicious. I'm a good tripper and if you know anything about
>>>acid its all about who you trip with.Ive never had a bad trip.
>>>You can become vunerable. I keep it a good time.
>>>
>> Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
>> someone to death who was tripping on acid?
>>

> No
I already said "no" but thats a loaded question. If someone is severely
overweight and has health problems or a multitude of other things im sure
its possible. Acid is a strong drug..maybe not physically..but certainly
mentally and that has physical effects.

Jim

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 05:55 AM
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:46:34 -0500, John M. Williams
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>That depends..do you trip well? What kinda music? I like to be outside when
>>>I trip.
>>>
>>I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>>someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>>That's a serious question.
>
>The biggest problem most people have with acid is that the effects
>last longer than some people can handle -- about 8 - 12 hours -- and
>it can seem like it's never going to end.
>
>Now, imagine being trapped with Jim for all that time.

Hehe.

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 05:58 AM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:51:01 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>> in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>> Let's try this again. Could someone, say a government agent, scare
>>> someone to death who was tripping on acid?
>>>

>> No
>I already said "no" but thats a loaded question. If someone is severely
>overweight and has health problems or a multitude of other things im sure
>its possible. Acid is a strong drug..maybe not physically..but certainly
>mentally and that has physical effects.

So much for my CIA torture plan for Zarqawi and his henchmen. Guess I
won't be dashing off that letter:-)

Speaking of Zarqawi, he hasn't taken many Western hostages lately.

Jim
December 1st 04, 06:00 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:46:34 -0500, John M. Williams
> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
>>John Hanson > wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:10 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
>>>in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>I've never done acid. Tell me Jim, in your opinion, could you scare
>>>someone to death who was on acid under the right circumstances?
>>>That's a serious question.
>>
>>The biggest problem most people have with acid is that the effects
>>last longer than some people can handle -- about 8 - 12 hours -- and
>>it can seem like it's never going to end.
>>
>>Now, imagine being trapped with Jim for all that time.
>
> Hehe.

Actually..if you really wanted to trip..I would be the guy to do it with.

Jim

Adam Fahy
December 1st 04, 06:02 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> One last shot. Sorry if I haven't been making myself clear. I can
> see why I haven't. Let's say someone slipped some acid into someone
> else's drink and then proceeded to try to scare the **** out of him.
> Could he scare that person to death or turn him into a permanent
> basket case?

The best someone could do is convince this person they were going
insane, and/or try to get them to do something foolish.

-Adam

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 06:13 AM
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 06:02:26 GMT, Adam Fahy >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> One last shot. Sorry if I haven't been making myself clear. I can
>> see why I haven't. Let's say someone slipped some acid into someone
>> else's drink and then proceeded to try to scare the **** out of him.
>> Could he scare that person to death or turn him into a permanent
>> basket case?
>
>The best someone could do is convince this person they were going
>insane, and/or try to get them to do something foolish.

Not even if they were torturing him and pretending they were the
Prophet Mohammed himself?

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 02:16 PM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:00:16 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:46:34 -0500, John M. Williams
>> > wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

. ..

>>>The biggest problem most people have with acid is that the effects
>>>last longer than some people can handle -- about 8 - 12 hours -- and
>>>it can seem like it's never going to end.
>>>
>>>Now, imagine being trapped with Jim for all that time.
>>
>> Hehe.
>
>Actually..if you really wanted to trip..I would be the guy to do it with.

No thanks. I absolutely no desire whatsoever to drop acid. I was
just curious about it as I was in a discussion with someone recently
on how best to deal with Zarqawi when and if he is ever captured. The
idea came up to give him acid and basically blow his mind. Then have
him publicly do "stupid pet trick" kinda stuff that Al Jezeera could
play over and over again. Funny conversation anyway.

Jim
December 3rd 04, 12:26 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:00:16 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
> in misc.fitness.weights:
>

>>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:46:34 -0500, John M. Williams

. ..

>>> Hehe.
>>
>>Actually..if you really wanted to trip..I would be the guy to do it with.
>>
> No thanks. I absolutely no desire whatsoever to drop acid. I was
> just curious about it as I was in a discussion with someone recently
> on how best to deal with Zarqawi when and if he is ever captured. The
> idea came up to give him acid and basically blow his mind. Then have
> him publicly do "stupid pet trick" kinda stuff that Al Jezeera could
> play over and over again. Funny conversation anyway.

I'm sure the government has better tactics for that kinda thing. But..funny
thing about LSD. I saw this documentary recently about it and they had these
interviews with Albert Hoffman and all these old guys in their 80's and even
90's who pioneered LSD research. Kinda funny watching these grandfatherly
types talking about tripping.

Jim