PDA

View Full Version : Sustenon 250 and Decca 50

Gassen Burnham
November 30th 04, 02:22 AM
Can anyone give me a ballpark street price for these?
I think I'm being ripped!
Is there somewhere I can get an online prescription for Sustenon and
get it sent to me legaly?

Fish! (mmm Thecla)
November 30th 04, 02:39 AM
In article >,
says...
> Can anyone give me a ballpark street price for these?
> I think I'm being ripped!

being ripped is a good thing.

David Cohen
November 30th 04, 03:12 AM
"Gassen Burnham" > wrote
> Can anyone give me a ballpark street price for these?

From a unnamed, reliable, European, source, that will remain unnamed,
Sustenon $15USD/amp, Deca $14USD/200mg vial.

> I think I'm being ripped!
> Is there somewhere I can get an online prescription for Sustenon and
> get it sent to me legaly?

Dunno. What the law in Australia?

David

Lucas Buck
November 30th 04, 08:59 PM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:12:38 GMT, "David Cohen" >
wrote:

>"Gassen Burnham" > wrote
>> Can anyone give me a ballpark street price for these?
>
>From a unnamed, reliable, European, source, that will remain unnamed,
>Sustenon $15USD/amp, Deca $14USD/200mg vial.
>
>> I think I'm being ripped!
>> Is there somewhere I can get an online prescription for Sustenon and
>> get it sent to me legaly?
>
>Dunno. What the law in Australia?

I saw a documentary called "The Road Warrior" once -- it didn't look like
Australia HAS any law.

David Cohen
December 1st 04, 06:12 AM
"Usenet Posting" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
>>"Gassen Burnham" > wrote
>>> Can anyone give me a ballpark street price for these?
>>
>>From a unnamed, reliable, European, source, that will remain unnamed,
>>Sustenon $15USD/amp, Deca $14USD/200mg vial.
>>
> I didn't catch the name.

www.Drogues_R_Nous.fr
David