PDA

View Full Version : Bulk / Cut & Frequency Question

Geezer From The Freezer
November 30th 04, 09:14 AM
Ok two questions, probably asked a gazillion times but hey

1) Can you bulk if you're cut to 14% body fat and eating lots (Bulking), but
maintaining
a 14%-16% body fat ratio
Is it as good to do this as it is to try and gain muscle at say a higher body
fat
(which I currently am) - in other words would I be better bulking now or
cutting
or does it make no difference just as long as I am eating higher than
maintenance?

2) If I've worked a body part (biceps, forearms) one night and the next they
they
do not ache, can I work them again or should I wait 48 hours?