PDA

View Full Version : Eating lots of protein makes me **** funny

November 30th 04, 08:06 PM
Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
complex carbs.

serious comments appreciated

Hal

Tua Mater
November 30th 04, 09:18 PM
> wrote in message
> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
> complex carbs.
>
> serious comments appreciated
>
> Hal

i assume (see bran), it is a fiber problem

try more fiber. introduce it slowly. get used to it

whit

User
December 1st 04, 01:36 AM
> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
> complex carbs.
>
> serious comments appreciated

same exact thing happens to me. i hadn't even thought about "rectifying"
the situation. i kinda enjoy going to the can and not having to struggle
too much. high protein = mushy poops which are desirable for their ease of
passage. but yeah, they are frequent. that gets annoying sometimes.

Stray Mp3 Poster
December 1st 04, 04:12 AM
wrote in :

> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
> complex carbs.
>
> serious comments appreciated
>
> Hal

This happened to me too but I thought it was all in my mind because I am
kind of anal retentive.

DRS
December 1st 04, 12:41 PM
> wrote in message

> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
> complex carbs.

Psyllium husks are your friends.

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

December 1st 04, 03:28 PM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:12:57 -0600, Stray Mp3 Poster

wrote in :

>> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
>> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
>> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
>> complex carbs.
>>
>> serious comments appreciated
>>
>> Hal
>
>This happened to me too but I thought it was all in my mind because I am
>kind of anal retentive.

Oh that's a bunch of ****.

Hal

December 1st 04, 03:28 PM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:41:16 +1100, "DRS" >
wrote:

> wrote in message

>> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
>> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
>> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
>> complex carbs.
>
>Psyllium husks are your friends.

So what do I do, shove them up my ass?

Hal

DRS
December 1st 04, 04:43 PM
> wrote in message

> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:41:16 +1100, "DRS" >
> wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>>
>>> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>>> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>>> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's
>>> it. Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating
>>> bran help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK
>>> are in complex carbs.
>>
>> Psyllium husks are your friends.
>
> So what do I do, shove them up my ass?

Google is your friend. You mix them in your protein shakes.

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

bc
December 1st 04, 08:13 PM
wrote in message >...
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:41:16 +1100, "DRS" >
> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
>
> >> Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
> >> protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
> >> lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
> >> Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
> >> help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
> >> complex carbs.
> >
> >Psyllium husks are your friends.
>
> So what do I do, shove them up my ass?
>
> Hal

As funny as that was, I guess you might not know that psyllium husks
are the active stuff of Metamucil, which is usually taken orally.

- bc

Axel of the North!
December 4th 04, 05:56 AM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:06:40 -0700, wrote:

>Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
>Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
>help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
>complex carbs.
>
>serious comments appreciated
>
>Hal

what do you usually eat in your meals when you are going low-carb?

i see some fiber/bulking advice, have you ever used slippery elm?

John HUDSON
December 4th 04, 08:55 AM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:06:40 -0700, wrote:

>Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
>Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
>help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
>complex carbs.
>
>serious comments appreciated

We are what we eat - adjust accordingly!!

Have a great weekend - I am!! ;o)

malefice
December 4th 04, 10:04 PM
lots of sweet Carbs makes me **** liquid

Axel of the North!
December 5th 04, 06:19 AM
On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:55:25 +0000, John HUDSON >
wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:06:40 -0700, wrote:
>
>>Funny peculiar, not funny ha-ha. Seriously, when I eat lots of
>>protein and low carbs, my doo-doo is runny and frequent. When I do
>>lots of carb loading I take one nice healthy **** a day and that's it.
>>Is this a common problem when protein cramming? Does eating bran
>>help? I want to keep carbs down, but all bran sources AFAIK are in
>>complex carbs.
>>
>>serious comments appreciated
>
>We are what we eat - adjust accordingly!!

if i ate john hudson, what would i become? (other than somewhat better
off, as i'd obviously save food-money)