PDA

View Full Version : Ken Jennings lost today!

Jim
December 1st 04, 03:29 AM
I'm sure it was taped cuz I heard it was coming but damn.
That is one smart guy. What amazed me is he's only like 30 years old.

Jim

John Hanson
December 1st 04, 02:10 PM
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:29:44 -0500, "Jim" > wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

>I'm sure it was taped cuz I heard it was coming but damn.
>That is one smart guy. What amazed me is he's only like 30 years old.

How could he miss "H&R Block"?

Bain
December 1st 04, 02:35 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message
> I'm sure it was taped cuz I heard it was coming but damn.
> That is one smart guy. What amazed me is he's only like 30 years old.
>
> Jim

They paid him to leave the ratings were falling.

Adam Fahy
December 1st 04, 05:22 PM
Bain wrote:
> "Jim" > wrote in message
>
>>I'm sure it was taped cuz I heard it was coming but damn.
>>That is one smart guy. What amazed me is he's only like 30 years old.

> They paid him to leave the ratings were falling.

Did they use a ratings time machine in order to determine that?

-Adam

Dally
December 3rd 04, 02:14 PM
Bain wrote:

> "Jim" > wrote in message
>
>>I'm sure it was taped cuz I heard it was coming but damn.
>>That is one smart guy. What amazed me is he's only like 30 years old.
>>
>>Jim
>>
> They paid him to leave the ratings were falling.

I don't think THAT'S true, but I think he phoned it in. Probably wants
to quit this stupid day job under the hot lights being quizzed in front
of an audience and get on with the part of being a multi-millionaire.

Dally