PDA

View Full Version : beep test

Adam B******
December 1st 04, 04:22 AM
hi all

i tried to find the measurements for the beep test but cant seem to find it
anywhere

ive been told its 40m each way, but reading i see that it is 20m each way?

which is correct?

and level 7.5 is about 1.1km?

thanks

David Cohen
December 1st 04, 06:17 AM
"Adam B******" > wrote
> hi all

Yo! Wazzup?

> i tried to find the measurements for the beep test but cant seem to find
> it
> anywhere

It can be difficult.

> ive been told its 40m each way, but reading i see that it is 20m each way?
>
> which is correct?

It depends.

> and level 7.5 is about 1.1km?

OK.

> thanks

You bet.

David

bc
December 1st 04, 08:31 PM
"Adam B******" > wrote in message >...
> hi all
>
> i tried to find the measurements for the beep test but cant seem to find it
> anywhere
>
> ive been told its 40m each way, but reading i see that it is 20m each way?
>
> which is correct?
>
> and level 7.5 is about 1.1km?
>
> thanks

http://www.soccerclinics.com/ICAArticle2.htm

David Cohen
December 1st 04, 09:22 PM
"bc" > wrote
> "Adam B******" > wrote >> hi all
>>
>> i tried to find the measurements for the beep test but cant seem to find
>> it
>> anywhere
>>
>> ive been told its 40m each way, but reading i see that it is 20m each
>> way?
>>
>> which is correct?
>>
>> and level 7.5 is about 1.1km?
>>
>> thanks
>
> http://www.soccerclinics.com/ICAArticle2.htm

Oh, it has to do with soccer!

Still don't care, but, at least my curiosity is satisfied. Thanks.

David

December 2nd 04, 06:03 AM
Your answer was more fun.

- bc