PDA

View Full Version : OT - Motorcade

gman99
December 1st 04, 04:57 PM
Just saw the presidential motorcade whiz by my office...that's one whack of
vehicles...about 30 for the US Pres then another 3 for the Canadian
PM.....hmmmmmm..small weiner syndrome ??

Paul Cassel
December 1st 04, 11:26 PM
gman99 wrote:
> Just saw the presidential motorcade whiz by my office...that's one whack of
> vehicles...about 30 for the US Pres then another 3 for the Canadian
> PM.....hmmmmmm..small weiner syndrome ??

All Canadians, not just the PM, are dickless.

Tifosi Bob
December 2nd 04, 02:17 AM
"Paul Cassel" > wrote in message

> All Canadians, not just the PM, are dickless.

Picure this, while you are saying how dickless I am, I shove my ak 47 up
your ass and spray bits of your carcass all over the cheerleaders at your
kids high school.

User
December 2nd 04, 04:20 AM
> Picure this, while you are saying how dickless I am, I shove my ak 47 up
> your ass and spray bits of your carcass all over the cheerleaders at your
> kids high school.

Being Canadian, would you even know how to operate an AK47?

John M. Williams
December 2nd 04, 04:24 AM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

>"Paul Cassel" > wrote in message
>
>> All Canadians, not just the PM, are dickless.
>
>Picure this, while you are saying how dickless I am, I shove my ak 47 up
>your ass and spray bits of your carcass all over the cheerleaders at your
>kids high school.

Yeah, you sound pretty dickless to me, Tofutti Bob. But thanks for
the vivid image of your insecurity.

Remember to put the barrel in your mouth for the big finale.

Tifosi Bob
December 4th 04, 02:48 PM
"User" > wrote in message
> > Picure this, while you are saying how dickless I am, I shove my ak 47 up
> > your ass and spray bits of your carcass all over the cheerleaders at
your
> > kids high school.
>
> Being Canadian, would you even know how to operate an AK47?

fine I'll use boiling oil instead