PDA

View Full Version : Off to Laughlin

Keith Hobman
December 3rd 04, 02:25 AM
In case anyone gives a hoot...

I'm mostly off the net for the next week. I decided not to take my laptop
down to Nevada - mainly because I prefer travelling light and I work with
computers for a living.

I have to drop about 7 lbs in the next 22 hours, so if I'm still over in
Laughlin I'll be boiling myself in the tub, sauna or hot tub, depending on
what's available. Shouldn't really be a problem as I haven't even weighed
myself till tonight. I ate a light supper and that'll be it for eating
till after weigh-in.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Laughlin. Should be a lot of fun.
Hopefully a big party Saturday night. Drinking, carousing till all hours
of the am., etc.

As noted previously look for very bright red warm-up jackets. That will be
me. Grey sweats, red jacket, grey hair and grey hat. Very coordinated.

I'm in Las Vegas at noonish or so. Will pick up a car and drive down
immediately. Should get into Laughlin at 3 or so at the latest. If my
weight is good I'll be watching the lifting. If not I'll be shedding some
water weight in some way.

Anyone thinking of coming at the last minute - should be a hoot. Be there.

:^)

John Hanson
December 3rd 04, 02:41 AM
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:25:58 -0600, (Keith Hobman)
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>In case anyone gives a hoot...
>
>I'm mostly off the net for the next week. I decided not to take my laptop
>down to Nevada - mainly because I prefer travelling light and I work with
>computers for a living.
>
>I have to drop about 7 lbs in the next 22 hours, so if I'm still over in
>Laughlin I'll be boiling myself in the tub, sauna or hot tub, depending on
>what's available. Shouldn't really be a problem as I haven't even weighed
>myself till tonight. I ate a light supper and that'll be it for eating
>till after weigh-in.
>
>Looking forward to meeting everyone in Laughlin. Should be a lot of fun.
>Hopefully a big party Saturday night. Drinking, carousing till all hours
>of the am., etc.
>
>As noted previously look for very bright red warm-up jackets. That will be
>me. Grey sweats, red jacket, grey hair and grey hat. Very coordinated.
>
>I'm in Las Vegas at noonish or so. Will pick up a car and drive down
>immediately. Should get into Laughlin at 3 or so at the latest. If my
>weight is good I'll be watching the lifting. If not I'll be shedding some
>water weight in some way.
>
>Anyone thinking of coming at the last minute - should be a hoot. Be there.
>
>:^)

I'll see you in about 24 hours.

John HUDSON
December 3rd 04, 08:19 AM
wrote:

>In case anyone gives a hoot...
>
>I'm mostly off the net for the next week. I decided not to take my laptop
>down to Nevada - mainly because I prefer travelling light and I work with
>computers for a living.
>
>I have to drop about 7 lbs in the next 22 hours, so if I'm still over in
>Laughlin I'll be boiling myself in the tub, sauna or hot tub, depending on
>what's available. Shouldn't really be a problem as I haven't even weighed
>myself till tonight. I ate a light supper and that'll be it for eating
>till after weigh-in.
>
>Looking forward to meeting everyone in Laughlin. Should be a lot of fun.
>Hopefully a big party Saturday night. Drinking, carousing till all hours
>of the am., etc.
>
>As noted previously look for very bright red warm-up jackets. That will be
>me. Grey sweats, red jacket, grey hair and grey hat. Very coordinated.
>
>I'm in Las Vegas at noonish or so. Will pick up a car and drive down
>immediately. Should get into Laughlin at 3 or so at the latest. If my
>weight is good I'll be watching the lifting. If not I'll be shedding some
>water weight in some way.
>
>Anyone thinking of coming at the last minute - should be a hoot. Be there.

Have a great weekend Keith - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

Paul Cassel
December 3rd 04, 01:51 PM
Keith Hobman wrote:
> In case anyone gives a hoot...

no way can I be there, but enjoy and good luck.