PDA

View Full Version : FDA petition - Andro products

Eric Witte
December 3rd 04, 05:07 PM
I hope this is not seen as spam. This is the only petition I could
find. I'm posting this in the hope that more people will sign. This
particular form is not important, just that something is at least is
at least attempted in order keep to FDA under control.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/saveandro.htm

Eric

John M. Williams
December 3rd 04, 05:38 PM
(Eric Witte) wrote:

>I hope this is not seen as spam. This is the only petition I could
>find. I'm posting this in the hope that more people will sign. This
>particular form is not important, just that something is at least is
>at least attempted in order keep to FDA under control.
>
>http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/saveandro.htm

It would be equally timely for you to distribute a petition to repeal
the prohibition of intoxicating liquors by the 18th Amendment.

Eric Witte
December 3rd 04, 09:51 PM
John M. Williams > wrote in message >...
> (Eric Witte) wrote:
>
> >I hope this is not seen as spam. This is the only petition I could
> >find. I'm posting this in the hope that more people will sign. This
> >particular form is not important, just that something is at least is
> >at least attempted in order keep to FDA under control.
> >
> >http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/saveandro.htm
>
> It would be equally timely for you to distribute a petition to repeal
> the prohibition of intoxicating liquors by the 18th Amendment.

I know its probably futile but might as well try :) Something should
have been done about them a long time ago. Too bad the average person
has no clue about health and whats going on.

Eric

John M. Williams
December 3rd 04, 11:01 PM
(Eric Witte) wrote:

>John M. Williams > wrote in message >...
>> (Eric Witte) wrote:
>>
>> >I hope this is not seen as spam. This is the only petition I could
>> >find. I'm posting this in the hope that more people will sign. This
>> >particular form is not important, just that something is at least is
>> >at least attempted in order keep to FDA under control.
>> >
>> >http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/saveandro.htm
>>
>> It would be equally timely for you to distribute a petition to repeal
>> the prohibition of intoxicating liquors by the 18th Amendment.

Hmmmm ... maybe I need to reduce the subtlety of my sarcasm.

>I know its probably futile ...

More than just probably.

>but might as well try :)

See below.

>Something should
>have been done about them a long time ago.

Well, you got the "long ago" part right.

>Too bad the average person
>has no clue about health

That's true; however ...

>and whats going on.

If you were acquainted with what's going on, you would know that
prohormones were made Schedule III controlled substances by Senate
Bill 2195, passed by the Congress and signed by the President as of
October 22, 2004, and now known as the "Anabolic Steroid Control Act
of 2004," to become effective around January 20, 2005.

http://tinyurl.com/4sysh

It's a done deal, kid. Sorry.

December 6th 04, 02:02 PM
> >Something should
> >have been done about them a long time ago.
>
> Well, you got the "long ago" part right.
> If you were acquainted with what's going on, you would know that
> prohormones were made Schedule III controlled substances by Senate
> Bill 2195, passed by the Congress and signed by the President as of
> October 22, 2004, and now known as the "Anabolic Steroid Control Act
> of 2004," to become effective around January 20, 2005.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4sysh
>
> It's a done deal, kid. Sorry.

Yeah. I mean before they came into complete control :) If they did
not have such power it would not make much of a difference if it was
passed into law or not. With enough support these things could get
changed. That is why I said it is too bad the average person does not
know about health. Because of this the support to change things is
most definately laughable. I'm not planning on changing my ways. I
just feel having signed something, I would have more control over what
happens if I every had to argue in court about my rights being
violated. What do you mean "kid"? For all you know I could be 80.
I'm 26, but thats besides the point.

Eric