PDA

View Full Version : Body Experience Research Study

December 17th 04, 01:12 PM
Hello

We are sending you this email to invite you to participate in an
on-line web survey regarding people's experiences, beliefs and
perceptions about their body. We are particularly interested in
including the participation of active sport-persons.

The study has been screened and approved by the School of Psychological
Sciences Research Ethics Committee (The University of Manchester, UK).
We apologise in advance to anyone who considers this to be an
inappropriate use of the forum.

Once we have analysed the research data we hope to be able to report
trends or patterns in people's body experiences. We will make the
results of these analyses available to interested respondents in the
near future.

If you would like to know more about the study before participating
please contact me at the following email address:
).

The questionnaire can be found via the following web
address:

http://www.mindresearch.org.uk/mu2004/bers/