PDA

View Full Version : Most Overrated Women

Paul \Mr.Wonderful\ Orndorff
January 24th 05, 05:22 AM
#1 Carmen Electra

Geezer From The Freezer
January 24th 05, 01:55 PM
Paul, \"Mr.Wonderful\", Orndorff, > wrote:

> #1 Carmen Electra

I disagree I think she's lovely. If she didn't realise how lovely she
was, she would be more appealing in my opinion.

Ronnie
January 24th 05, 02:15 PM
"Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
> wrote in message
> #1 Carmen Electra

Gotta be Paris Hilton.

-R

Will Brink
January 24th 05, 02:32 PM
In article >,
"Paul \"Mr.Wonderful\" Orndorff"
> wrote:

> #1 Carmen Electra

I don't find her as hot as some people do, but she's not even close to
#1 as far as over rated women are concerned.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

^Hellrazor^
January 24th 05, 05:07 PM
"Paul \"Mr.Wonderful\" Orndorff"
:

> #1 Carmen Electra

Jennifer ****ing Lopez, obviously!

John
January 24th 05, 06:21 PM
Ditto

"^Hellrazor^" > wrote in message
3.159...
: "Paul \"Mr.Wonderful\" Orndorff"
: > wrote in
: :
:
: > #1 Carmen Electra
: >
: >
:
: Jennifer ****ing Lopez, obviously!

Larry Hodges
January 24th 05, 11:46 PM
Ronnie wrote:
> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
> > wrote in message
>> #1 Carmen Electra
>
> Gotta be Paris Hilton.
>
> -R

Exactly who I was thinking. She thinks she's God's gift to men. Far too in
love with herself to ever be attractive.
--
-Larry

Paul \Mr.Wonderful\ Orndorff
January 25th 05, 12:51 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message
> Ronnie wrote:
>> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
>> > wrote in message
>>> #1 Carmen Electra
>>
>> Gotta be Paris Hilton.
>>
>> -R
>
> Exactly who I was thinking. She thinks she's God's gift to men. Far too
> in love with herself to ever be attractive.

I'm not talking about who is most ego maniacal, just who is overrated. There
is nobody close to being as overrated as Carmen Electra in my opinion. Shes
an average playboy model, no different than the 6 you see in every issue of
Playboy.

Ronnie
January 25th 05, 01:02 AM
"Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
> wrote in message
>>> Gotta be Paris Hilton.
>>>
>>> -R
>>
>> Exactly who I was thinking. She thinks she's God's gift to men. Far too
>> in love with herself to ever be attractive.
>
> I'm not talking about who is most ego maniacal, just who is overrated.
> There is nobody close to being as overrated as Carmen Electra in my
> opinion. Shes an average playboy model, no different than the 6 you see in
> every issue of Playboy.

Everyone kissing your butt just because you got daddy's last name and his
money = overrated.

She's never really done anything to deserve the recognition that she gets.
I've never seen any real display of talent. She's not hot... in fact without
the funds to keep up the so-so look that she has, I bet she would look
scary. Ugh

At least Carmen's got beauty, even if it's a little exaggerated.

- R

Bob Mann
January 25th 05, 01:20 AM
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:07:32 GMT, "^Hellrazor^"

:

>> #1 Carmen Electra
>>

>Jennifer ****ing Lopez, obviously!

Cameron Diaz
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Paul \Mr.Wonderful\ Orndorff
January 25th 05, 02:32 AM

:

>>> #1 Carmen Electra
>>>

>>Jennifer ****ing Lopez, obviously!
>
> Cameron Diaz

Good choice, I still say Carmen though.

^Hellrazor^
January 25th 05, 07:10 AM
Usenet Posting > wrote in
:

:

>>> #1 Carmen Electra
>>>

>>Jennifer ****ing Lopez, obviously!
>
> Eh? I like her look.
>

> --
> The pain is pretty overwhelming, prolly
> comparable only to childbirth or kidney stones.
> --Brian L.

yea, no doubt she is a very attractive woman, but considering the hype
surrounding this woman, I think she qualifies as overrated!

gman99
January 25th 05, 02:18 PM
How about Katie Curic (sp ?)...THAT'S over rated !!

Blair P. Houghton
January 25th 05, 11:12 PM

#1 Britney Spears, all-time hall-of-fame award winner.
#2 Ann Coulter
#3 Oprah Winfrey

Carmen Electra wouldn't even make the top ten.

--Blair
"Meg Ryan is still a gargoyle."

David
January 25th 05, 11:27 PM
"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
> Paul \"Mr.Wonderful\" Orndorff
> wrote:
> >#1 Carmen Electra
>
> #1 Britney Spears, all-time hall-of-fame award winner.
> #2 Ann Coulter
> #3 Oprah Winfrey
>
> Carmen Electra wouldn't even make the top ten.
>
> --Blair
> "Meg Ryan is still a gargoyle."

My top three

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton

January 26th 05, 04:18 PM
janet jackson, but most of all, michael jackson

Anon

Blair P. Houghton
January 27th 05, 05:13 AM
David > wrote:

>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
>> Paul \"Mr.Wonderful\" Orndorff
> wrote:
>> >#1 Carmen Electra
>>
>> #1 Britney Spears, all-time hall-of-fame award winner.
>> #2 Ann Coulter
>> #3 Oprah Winfrey
>>
>> Carmen Electra wouldn't even make the top ten.
>>
>> --Blair
>> "Meg Ryan is still a gargoyle."
>
>My top three
>
>Paris Hilton
>Paris Hilton
>Paris Hilton

I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

--Blair
"All she wants is to make the top 5,
but then she'd be overrated at being
overrated, too."

David Cohen
January 27th 05, 07:24 AM
"Stochi" > wrote
> "Usenet Posting" > wrote
>>
>> I think the only women I'd put in this category is Phoebe from
>> Friends. If you get her at the wrong angle or in anything not loose
>> and flowing she is a trainwreck.
>
> but she is not OVERrated, because she's not held up as a beauty
>
> i don't think she's attractive at all, fwiw, but she is a good actress

And very smart.

Not as smart as Ms Lohan, but, who is?

http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-lohan-naked-2_007.jpg

David

Bob Mann
January 28th 05, 12:32 AM
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:24:15 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"Stochi" > wrote
>> "Usenet Posting" > wrote
>>>
>>> I think the only women I'd put in this category is Phoebe from
>>> Friends. If you get her at the wrong angle or in anything not loose
>>> and flowing she is a trainwreck.
>>
>> but she is not OVERrated, because she's not held up as a beauty
>>
>> i don't think she's attractive at all, fwiw, but she is a good actress
>
>And very smart.
>
>Not as smart as Ms Lohan, but, who is?
>
>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-lohan-naked-2_007.jpg
>
>David

Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.
Especially in her own mind.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

David Cohen
January 28th 05, 12:45 AM
"Bob Mann" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
>>"Stochi" > wrote
>>> "Usenet Posting" > wrote

>>> but she is not OVERrated, because she's not held up as a beauty
>>>
>>> i don't think she's attractive at all, fwiw, but she is a good actress
>>
>>And very smart.
>>
>>Not as smart as Ms Lohan, but, who is?
>>
>>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-lohan-naked-2_007.jpg
>>
> Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.

Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
the border.

David

Bob Mann
January 28th 05, 01:16 PM
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:45:01 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote:
>>>"Stochi" > wrote

>>>And very smart.
>>>
>>>Not as smart as Ms Lohan, but, who is?
>>>
>>>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-lohan-naked-2_007.jpg
>>>
>> Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.
>
>Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
>the border.
>
>David

If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
I don't see what the big deal is with her.

From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
her own bad self too.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

David Cohen
January 28th 05, 05:45 PM
"Bob Mann" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:

>>> Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.
>>
>>Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
>>the border.
>>
> If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
> I don't see what the big deal is with her.
>
> From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
> her own bad self too.

I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and moaned
at the appropriate moments.

David

Lee Michaels
January 28th 05, 05:56 PM
"David Cohen" wrote

> "Bob Mann" > wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote:
>>>"Bob Mann" > wrote

>>>Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
>>>the border.
>>>
>> If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
>> I don't see what the big deal is with her.
>>
>> From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
>> her own bad self too.
>
> I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and
> moaned at the appropriate moments.
>
> David

Did you hear about the porno star, Jenny Jamison (spelling?) has packaged
some sexy moans and naughty talk to be used as a ringer on cell phones? It
is a pay service. So you pay money each month to have her talk dirty to you
or act like she is having sex everytime somebody calls you.

It is being offered in several foreign countries. Nobody in the US wanted
anything to do with it.

Lucas Buck
January 29th 05, 12:10 AM
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:45:05 GMT, "David Cohen" > wrote:

> [...]

BTW, that site uses a definition of "naked" with which I was previously unfamiliar.

>>>Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
>>>the border.
>>>
>> If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
>> I don't see what the big deal is with her.
>>
>> From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
>> her own bad self too.
>
>I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and moaned
>at the appropriate moments.

Then again, CBS tonight features the Hilary Duff - Amber Tamblyn sex scene.

David Cohen
January 29th 05, 01:33 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote

> BTW, that site uses a definition of "naked" with which I was previously
> unfamiliar.

>>> If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
>>> I don't see what the big deal is with her.
>>>
>>> From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
>>> her own bad self too.
>>
>>I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and
>>moaned
>>at the appropriate moments.
>
> Then again, CBS tonight features the Hilary Duff - Amber Tamblyn sex
> scene.

"The O.C." on Fox has been having some fine girl on girl action lately.

David

David Cohen
January 29th 05, 01:34 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote
> "David Cohen" wrote

>>> If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
>>> I don't see what the big deal is with her.
>>>
>>> From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
>>> her own bad self too.
>>
>> I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and
>> moaned at the appropriate moments.
>
> Did you hear about the porno star, Jenny Jamison (spelling?) has packaged
> some sexy moans and naughty talk to be used as a ringer on cell phones? It
> is a pay service. So you pay money each month to have her talk dirty to
> you or act like she is having sex everytime somebody calls you.
>
> It is being offered in several foreign countries. Nobody in the US wanted
> anything to do with it.

Jenna Jamison. Born and raised in Las Vegas. Local girl makes good.

David

Jim
January 29th 05, 02:38 AM
Republicans suck...you are not sexy. In fact you mostly suck.

Jim

Sangfroid
January 29th 05, 05:56 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "Lee Michaels" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" wrote
> >> "Bob Mann" > wrote

more than arrested. he'll be waterboarded

geneva convention does not apply to those who dare insult the fine Miss
Lohan

ask AG Gonzalez

whit

> >> I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and
> >> moaned at the appropriate moments.
> >
> > Did you hear about the porno star, Jenny Jamison (spelling?) has
packaged
> > some sexy moans and naughty talk to be used as a ringer on cell phones?
It
> > is a pay service. So you pay money each month to have her talk dirty to
> > you or act like she is having sex everytime somebody calls you.
> >
> > It is being offered in several foreign countries. Nobody in the US
wanted
> > anything to do with it.
>
> Jenna Jamison. Born and raised in Las Vegas. Local girl makes good.
>
> David

Sangfroid
January 29th 05, 06:02 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "Bob Mann" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >>"Bob Mann" > wrote

> >>Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you
cross
> >>the border.
> >>
> > If I ever do, I'll have to come overin stealth mode.
> > I don't see what the big deal is with her.
> >
> > From what I have heard on the TV celeb shows, she's quite taken with
> > her own bad self too.

it aint bragging if it's true

she can be as taken as she wants

> I'm sure. I'm also sure Whitney would be fine if she just shut up and
moaned
> at the appropriate moments.
>
> David

like she could AVOID doing so

:l

whit

Sangfroid
January 29th 05, 06:05 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Bob Mann" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >>"Stochi" > wrote

> >>And very smart.
> >>
> >>Not as smart as Ms Lohan, but, who is?
> >>

>>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-loha
n-naked-2_007.jpg

> > Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.
>
> Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
> the border.
>
> David

we don't let foreign subversives in.

whit

Bob Mann
January 29th 05, 01:50 PM
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:05:34 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
wrote:

>"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>>>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-loha
>n-naked-2_007.jpg
>> >>
>> > Now there is someone else who is vastly over rated.
>>
>> Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you cross
>> the border.
>>
>> David
>
>we don't let foreign subversives in.
>
>whit

Hah. I've snuck in several times.
North Dakota is mainly empty.
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Sangfroid
January 29th 05, 03:00 PM
"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:05:34 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
> wrote:
>

> >"David Cohen" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >>
> >> "Bob Mann" > wrote

>>>http://www.slutceleb.com/1/linsay_lohan_nude_and_naked/images/lindsay-loh
> >n-naked-2_007.jpg

> >> Don't ever visit Washington, Bob. You'll be arrested the moment you
cross
> >> the border.
> >>
> >> David
> >
> >we don't let foreign subversives in.
> >
> >whit
> >

> Hah. I've snuck in several times.
> North Dakota is mainly empty.
> --
> Bob Mann

nobody cares if subversives blow up north dakota

heck, in the winter it would improve the weather

whit

> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Bob Mann
January 30th 05, 04:02 PM
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:00:58 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:05:34 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"David Cohen" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

>loose

>actress

>> >n-naked-2_007.jpg

>cross

>> >we don't let foreign subversives in.
>> >
>> >whit
>> >

>> Hah. I've snuck in several times.
>> North Dakota is mainly empty.
>> --
>> Bob Mann
>
>nobody cares if subversives blow up north dakota
>
>heck, in the winter it would improve the weather
>
>whit
>
>> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

But once in that back door...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
--
Bob Mann
Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Surfact
January 30th 05, 04:22 PM
"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:00:58 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Bob Mann" > wrote in message

> >> ink.net...

> >loose

> >actress

> >cross

> >> Hah. I've snuck in several times.
> >> North Dakota is mainly empty.
> >> --
> >> Bob Mann
> >
> >nobody cares if subversives blow up north dakota
> >
> >heck, in the winter it would improve the weather
> >
> >whit
> >
> >> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.
> >
> But once in that back door...
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

just like a flappy headed canadian, to seek the 'back door'

whit

> --
> Bob Mann
> Help save trees. Wipe your ass with an owl.

Lucas Buck
January 30th 05, 10:33 PM
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:00:58 GMT, "Sangfroid" > wrote:

>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:05:34 GMT, "Sangfroid" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"David Cohen" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

>loose

>actress

>> >n-naked-2_007.jpg

>cross

>> >we don't let foreign subversives in.
>> >
>> >whit
>> >

>> Hah. I've snuck in several times.
>> North Dakota is mainly empty.
>> --
>> Bob Mann
>
>nobody cares if subversives blow up north dakota

Dude
North Dakota has ICBMs with nuclear warheads.

You SURE they'd go down without a fight?

Bob Mann
January 31st 05, 12:35 AM
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:33:41 -0800, Lucas Buck
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:00:58 GMT, "Sangfroid" > wrote:
>

>>"Bob Mann" > wrote in message

>>> ink.net...

>>loose

>>actress

>>cross

>>> Hah. I've snuck in several times.
>>> North Dakota is mainly empty.
>>> --
>>> Bob Mann
>>
>>nobody cares if subversives blow up north dakota
>

>Dude
>North Dakota has ICBMs with nuclear warheads.
>
>You SURE they'd go down without a fight?

It's funny. During the cold war our biggest worry wasn't us being
targeted but being hit by fallout from ICBMs aimed at Grand Forks.