PDA

View Full Version : OK, I am MAD Why will they not sell ephedra!

funbot15
September 9th 03, 05:25 AM
I went to Walgreens today to buy some Ripped Fuel and I found that none of the
'energy' products contained any ephedra. In fact, they all said ephedra free!
Last time I was there they ID me when I bought Ripped Fuel but I never thought
it would come to this.

I calmed down and went searching at Wal-mart. Again, none, nothing, zero. I
was mad at this point. This is yet another reason why I am joing the Free
State Project.

The FSP members will work to make sure that companies that sell ephedra will
not be sued in the Free State. We will make sure that adults can buy products,
even if the SOB FDA lies about the safety of the product. Well, I'll stop
ranting and buy some off the internet.

The Free State Project: Liberty in Your Lifetime
http://www.freestateproject.org

John M. Williams
September 9th 03, 05:45 AM
(funbot15) wrote:

>I went to Walgreens today to buy some Ripped Fuel and I found that none of the
>'energy' products contained any ephedra. In fact, they all said ephedra free!
>Last time I was there they ID me when I bought Ripped Fuel but I never thought
>it would come to this.
>
>I calmed down and went searching at Wal-mart. Again, none, nothing, zero. I
>was mad at this point. This is yet another reason why I am joing the Free
>State Project.
>
>The FSP members will work to make sure that companies that sell ephedra will
>not be sued in the Free State. We will make sure that adults can buy products,
>even if the SOB FDA lies about the safety of the product. Well, I'll stop
>ranting and buy some off the internet.

Butch up. Quit going to the drugstore and buying overpriced Ripped
Fuel. Buy some caffeine tabs and order some Vasopro ephedrine:

http://www.hbstores.com
http://www.netrition.com

It will come by UPS in couple of days, and they even deliver to
Wyoming.

Babba Rom Dos
September 9th 03, 02:48 PM
(funbot15) wrote in
:

> I went to Walgreens today to buy some Ripped Fuel and I found that
> none of the 'energy' products contained any ephedra. In fact, they
> all said ephedra free! Last time I was there they ID me when I bought
> Ripped Fuel but I never thought it would come to this.
Check out some local convenience stores, at the counter. "Stacker II" and a
bunch of others where I live.

Myventure
September 10th 03, 01:09 AM
Most big retailer and drugs store won't carry any more fat burning products
because of the ephedra.
But you can find products with ephedra in privately own health food stores
(not GNC) or online.

"funbot15" > wrote in message
> I went to Walgreens today to buy some Ripped Fuel and I found that none of
the
> 'energy' products contained any ephedra. In fact, they all said ephedra
free!
> Last time I was there they ID me when I bought Ripped Fuel but I never
thought
> it would come to this.
>
> I calmed down and went searching at Wal-mart. Again, none, nothing, zero.
> was mad at this point. This is yet another reason why I am joing the Free
> State Project.
>
> The FSP members will work to make sure that companies that sell ephedra
will
> not be sued in the Free State. We will make sure that adults can buy
products,
> even if the SOB FDA lies about the safety of the product. Well, I'll stop
> ranting and buy some off the internet.
>
> The Free State Project: Liberty in Your Lifetime
> http://www.freestateproject.org

funbot15
September 10th 03, 05:30 AM
>But you can find products with ephedra in privately own health food stores
>(not GNC) or online.

Even GNC will not sell any good energy products? World is this country coming
too? I guess the government and powers that be and large corporations want
everyone to be fat and have no energy. Oh well, there is at least one sane
place, MFW.

Maybe we should start a local MFW chapter in the selected Free State.

The Free State Project: Liberty in Your Lifetime
http://www.freestateproject.org

John M. Williams
September 10th 03, 06:18 AM
(funbot15) wrote:

>>But you can find products with ephedra in privately own health food stores
>>(not GNC) or online.
>
>Even GNC will not sell any good energy products? World is this country coming
>too? I guess the government and powers that be and large corporations want
>everyone to be fat and have no energy. Oh well, there is at least one sane
>place, MFW.
>
>Maybe we should start a local MFW chapter in the selected Free State.

You're getting to be a major ****ing whiner, Keith. If you don't like
the policies of major corporations, why do you insist on buying
TwinLab Ripped Fuel, and patronizing GNC? Why aren't you buying
generic (but pure, not multi-alkaloid herbal) ephedrine and caffeine
from small business enterprises (e.g., Ed Sturm's store), thus
supporting the small business owner, as well as saving yourself a few
bucks and getting a better product?

For someone who crows about a Free State, you have a ****load to learn
about free-market economics.

funbot15
September 10th 03, 06:36 AM
>You're getting to be a major ****ing whiner, Keith.

I am not really being a whiner. I'm just trying to discourage people from
shopping at Wal-Mart and GNC because they do not sell ECA.

Wal-Mart sells things at low price and I do not shop at GNC because of the high
prices.

I understand Free Markets (about enough to teach some classes) which I plan to
do.

>(e.g., Ed Sturm's store)

I found better deals on the other site, although I like Ed and have
communicated with him many times.

>as well as saving yourself a few
>bucks

I am all for that.

>you have a ****load to learn
>about free-market economics.

Maybe you need to stop being an ass. However, thanks for the good info. John
is John.

The Free State Project: Liberty in Your Lifetime
http://www.freestateproject.org

John M. Williams
September 10th 03, 07:15 AM
(funbot15) wrote:

>>you have a ****load to learn
>>about free-market economics.
>
>Maybe you need to stop being an ass. However, thanks for the good info. John
>is John.

And Keith is Keith. I guess that was inherent in the point I was
making.

Chupacabra
September 10th 03, 11:23 AM
On 10 Sep 2003 04:30:41 GMT, (funbot15)
wrote:

>Oh well, there is at least one sane place, MFW.

*guffaw*

greg
September 10th 03, 12:45 PM
funbot15 wrote:

>I went to Walgreens today to buy some Ripped Fuel and I found that none of the
>'energy' products contained any ephedra. In fact, they all said ephedra free!
>Last time I was there they ID me when I bought Ripped Fuel but I never thought
>it would come to this.
>
>I calmed down and went searching at Wal-mart. Again, none, nothing, zero. I
>was mad at this point. This is yet another reason why I am joing the Free
>State Project.
>
>The FSP members will work to make sure that companies that sell ephedra will
>not be sued in the Free State. We will make sure that adults can buy products,
>even if the SOB FDA lies about the safety of the product. Well, I'll stop
>ranting and buy some off the internet.
>
>The Free State Project: Liberty in Your Lifetime
>http://www.freestateproject.org

ephedra is killing people by the millions!!! just like marijuana did!!!
and the DATERAPE(lol) drug ghb!!!!

freestate sounds dangerous, much like the above mentioned hard
drugs/narcotics!

RedGuru
September 10th 03, 05:10 PM
John M. Williams > wrote in
:

> You're getting to be a major ****ing whiner, Keith. If you don't like
> the policies of major corporations, why do you insist on buying
> TwinLab Ripped Fuel, and patronizing GNC? Why aren't you buying
> generic (but pure, not multi-alkaloid herbal) ephedrine and caffeine
> from small business enterprises (e.g., Ed Sturm's store), thus
> supporting the small business owner, as well as saving yourself a few
> bucks and getting a better product?

I buy Ephedrine HCL over the counter but its mixed 25mg Ephedrine to 200mg
Guifanesin (sic). I buy 200 mg caffiene tabs and run 1 of each tablet in 5
hour increments three times a day. Is there a detrimental effect to the
use of the expectorant, Guifanesin?

- RedGuru

John M. Williams
September 10th 03, 05:17 PM
"RedGuru" > wrote:
> John M. Williams > wrote:
> >
> > You're getting to be a major ****ing whiner, Keith. If you don't like
> > the policies of major corporations, why do you insist on buying
> > TwinLab Ripped Fuel, and patronizing GNC? Why aren't you buying
> > generic (but pure, not multi-alkaloid herbal) ephedrine and caffeine
> > from small business enterprises (e.g., Ed Sturm's store), thus
> > supporting the small business owner, as well as saving yourself a few
> > bucks and getting a better product?
>
> I buy Ephedrine HCL over the counter but its mixed 25mg Ephedrine to 200mg
> Guifanesin (sic). I buy 200 mg caffiene tabs and run 1 of each tablet in 5
> hour increments three times a day. Is there a detrimental effect to the
> use of the expectorant, Guifanesin?

No.