PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Gym near Berkeley, CA?

Barry Wong
September 14th 03, 04:53 AM
I've noticed a number of folks from MFW get together in El Cerrito,
which is not terribly far from where I live, and I'm wondering if I can
get a recommendation on a relatively inexpensive place to lift weights
near Berkeley, CA. I am a newbie, so it wouldn't help to have at least
informal instruction available.

All I'd really need is basic free weight equipment; no need for fancy
machines or anything like that. Anyone got a recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

gps
September 15th 03, 01:57 AM
Barry Wong wrote:

> I've noticed a number of folks from MFW get together in El Cerrito,
> which is not terribly far from where I live, and I'm wondering if I can
> get a recommendation on a relatively inexpensive place to lift weights
> near Berkeley, CA. I am a newbie, so it wouldn't help to have at least
> informal instruction available.
>
> All I'd really need is basic free weight equipment; no need for fancy
> machines or anything like that. Anyone got a recommendation?
>
> Thanks in advance.

You might try checking out deepsquatter.com. I don't think the site
will necessarily have any gym recommendations, but you could probably
send jason an email directly from there.
ps