TRH
September 14th 03, 05:31 PM
"Matti Kolu" > wrote in message

> "seuss" > skrev i meddelandet
> > Anyone tried this? Does it work?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

> yeah, it has really toned my muscles.
>
> Matti

I'll have to follow this up when I get a chance, maybe I can get my wife
interested in this after all....

Proton Soup
September 14th 03, 06:50 PM
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:31:21 GMT, "TRH" > wrote:

>"Matti Kolu" > wrote in message
>>
>> "seuss" > skrev i meddelandet
>> > Anyone tried this? Does it work?
>> >

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram
>> >
>> yeah, it has really toned my muscles.
>>
>> Matti
>>
>I'll have to follow this up when I get a chance, maybe I can get my wife
>interested in this after all....

I wonder what it does to your grey matter? It reminds me of a an old
in-shell egg scrambler where you place a raw, uncracked egg on a
vibrating pad, and it scrambles the egg yolk and white inside the
shell.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000059GED/ref=pd_luc_mri/103-3560372-5150249?v=glance&s=kitchen&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=*

I'm hungry now...

Proton Soup

Lyle McDonald
September 14th 03, 07:58 PM
Lee Michaels wrote:

> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> > TRH wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

> > > I'll have to follow this up when I get a chance, maybe I can get my wife
> > > interested in this after all....
> >
> > Interesting tidbit, the new edition of Strength and Power in Sports
> > (thanks, MS) has a chapter dedicated to vibration training. I"m going
> > to try to get the rehab god here in town to drop the 10k on a Powerplate
> > so I can try it.
> >

> That is an interesting name, Powerplate.
>
> Sounds like buffet house for bodybuilders, football players and
> powerlifters.

That would be the Firehouse in Venice: Where Men go to Eat

Which sounds like a name for a gay porn video.

Lyle

JC Der Koenig
September 14th 03, 08:07 PM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> Lee Michaels wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

> > > Interesting tidbit, the new edition of Strength and Power in Sports
> > > (thanks, MS) has a chapter dedicated to vibration training. I"m going
> > > to try to get the rehab god here in town to drop the 10k on a
Powerplate
> > > so I can try it.
> > >

> > That is an interesting name, Powerplate.
> >
> > Sounds like buffet house for bodybuilders, football players and
> > powerlifters.
>
> That would be the Firehouse in Venice: Where Men go to Eat
>
> Which sounds like a name for a gay porn video.
>
> Lyle

You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.

JC Der Koenig
September 14th 03, 08:19 PM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> JC Der Koenig wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

> > wife

Sports
> > Powerplate

> > > That would be the Firehouse in Venice: Where Men go to Eat
> > >
> > > Which sounds like a name for a gay porn video.
> > >
> > > Lyle
> >
> > You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.
>
> I know too much about all kinds of porn videos.
>
> Lyle
> that sheep didn't seem to enjoy what you were doing to it, by the way

Holding it for you?

Lyle McDonald
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
JC Der Koenig wrote:

> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> > JC Der Koenig wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

> my
> > > wife

> Sports
> going
> > > Powerplate

> > > You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.
> >
> > I know too much about all kinds of porn videos.
> >
> > Lyle
> > that sheep didn't seem to enjoy what you were doing to it, by the way
>
> Holding it for you?

That sheep sent me flowers the next day.
What did you get?

Lyle

gps
September 15th 03, 02:01 AM
> John HUDSON wrote:
>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> >> That would be the Firehouse in Venice: Where Men go to Eat
> >>
> >> Which sounds like a name for a gay porn video.
> >>
> >> Lyle
> >
> >You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.
>
> Why would that appear to surprise you JC?

Because he thought you were the expert.
ps

JC Der Koenig
September 15th 03, 04:55 AM
"gps" > wrote in message
> > John HUDSON wrote:

> > >You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.
> >
> > Why would that appear to surprise you JC?
>
> Because he thought you were the expert.
> ps

hahahahaha!

John HUDSON
September 15th 03, 06:04 AM
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:07:58 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> wrote:

>"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.ram

>wife

>Powerplate
>> > >

>> > That is an interesting name, Powerplate.
>> >
>> > Sounds like buffet house for bodybuilders, football players and
>> > powerlifters.
>>
>> That would be the Firehouse in Venice: Where Men go to Eat
>>
>> Which sounds like a name for a gay porn video.
>>
>> Lyle
>
>You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.

Why would that appear to surprise you JC?

JC Der Koenig
September 15th 03, 11:48 AM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:55:22 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> > wrote:

> >> Because he thought you were the expert.
> >> ps
> >
> >hahahahaha!
>
> There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
> expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here JC -
> you little wag! ;o)
>
> That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
> something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
>
> Come on JC, get it together lad.
>
> hahaha .......... etc mmmmmmmmmmmmm......

You're off your meds again?

John HUDSON
September 15th 03, 04:16 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:01:40 GMT, gps > wrote:

>> John HUDSON wrote:

>> >You seem to know way too much about gay porn videos.
>>
>> Why would that appear to surprise you JC?
>
>Because he thought you were the expert.

There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here JC -
you little wag! ;o)

That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!

Come on JC, get it together lad.

>ps

John HUDSON
September 15th 03, 09:55 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:48:42 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> wrote:

>"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:55:22 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
>> > wrote:

>> >hahahahaha!
>>
>> There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
>> expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here JC -
>> you little wag! ;o)
>>
>> That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
>> something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
>>
>> Come on JC, get it together lad.
>>
>> hahaha .......... etc mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
>>

>You're off your meds again?

How is it you say something a trifle trite and it's okay, and I
respond in kind and I'm a 'looney''?

As I said before JC, double standards lad!

NFO!

JC Der Koenig
September 16th 03, 03:32 AM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:48:42 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> > wrote:
>
> >"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:55:22 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"

message

> >> There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
> >> expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here JC -
> >> you little wag! ;o)
> >>
> >> That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
> >> something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
> >>
> >> Come on JC, get it together lad.
> >>
> >> hahaha .......... etc mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
> >>

> >You're off your meds again?
>
> How is it you say something a trifle trite and it's okay, and I
> respond in kind and I'm a 'looney''?

Because you're a Brit, and all Brits are looney and/or gay.

Anna Ravenscroft
September 16th 03, 10:47 PM
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:33:20 +0100, seuss wrote:

> Anyone tried this? Does it work?

I coulda swore that said "vibrator training"... I suppose that would
strengthen the Kegels... and the abs... hmmm Y'know, there could be
something to this...

Anna
--
Bottom line: ignore your body, it's most likely doing you harm.

Lyle McDonald, mfw

gps
September 17th 03, 04:41 AM
JC Der Koenig wrote:

> "John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:55:22 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> > > wrote:

> > >hahahahaha!
> >
> > There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
> > expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here JC -
> > you little wag! ;o)
> >
> > That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
> > something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
> >
> > Come on JC, get it together lad.
> >
> > hahaha .......... etc mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
> >

> You're off your meds again?

Funny, that was my thought, too.
ps

gps
September 17th 03, 04:46 AM
John HUDSON wrote:

> >> Why would that appear to surprise you JC?
> >
> >Because he thought you were the expert.
>
> There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
> expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here Pat -
> you little wag! ;o)
>
> That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
> something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
>
> Come on Pat, get it together lad.

Are you O.K.?
ps

John HUDSON
September 17th 03, 07:54 AM
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 03:46:23 GMT, gps > wrote:

>John HUDSON wrote:

>> >Because he thought you were the expert.
>>
>> There is no indication that suggests that Lyle "thinks I am the
>> expert" so I think you are being economical with the truth here Pat -
>> you little wag! ;o)
>>
>> That still doesn't explain why you would be "surprised" because of
>> something Lyle may (or may not) have thought!
>>
>> Come on Pat, get it together lad.
>
>Are you O.K.?

Yes of course; as a matter of fact we are enjoying something of an
'Indian Summer' in England, and I am in particularly buoyant mood. It
was very kind of you to ask. I trust you are well and happy too?

I did have a little 'downer' last night; my son dislocated his
shoulder at rugby training last night,, and looks set to be out of the
game for about 6 weeks! So basking in his reflected glory as senior
vice president of his club, is on hold for a few weeks!! ;o(

>ps

spodosaurus
September 17th 03, 10:27 AM
Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:33:20 +0100, seuss wrote:
>

>>Anyone tried this? Does it work?
>

> I coulda swore that said "vibrator training"... I suppose that would
> strengthen the Kegels... and the abs... hmmm Y'know, there could be
> something to this...
>
> Anna

Do a google search for vaginal and anal dumbbells...they DO make them!!!

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying

Theresa
September 17th 03, 02:34 PM
Lyle McDonald wrote:
> JC Der Koenig wrote:

>>> that sheep didn't seem to enjoy what you were doing to it, by the
>>> way
>>
>> Holding it for you?
>
> That sheep sent me flowers the next day.

Processed them himself, no doubt.

too much espresso?! INCONCEIVABLE!

August Pamplona
September 19th 03, 05:45 AM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:31:21 GMT, "TRH" > wrote:

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.r
am

> >> yeah, it has really toned my muscles.
> >>
> >> Matti
> >>
> >I'll have to follow this up when I get a chance, maybe I can get my
wife
> >interested in this after all....
> >

> I wonder what it does to your grey matter? It reminds me of a an old
> in-shell egg scrambler where you place a raw, uncracked egg on a
> vibrating pad, and it scrambles the egg yolk and white inside the
> shell.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000059GED/ref=pd_luc_mri/103-3560372-5150249?v=glance&s=kitchen&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=*

> I'm hungry now...
>
> Proton Soup

You realize that, in the device referenced by the amazon.com link,
there's a needle set at an angle which is thrust into the egg and spun,
don't you?

Hopefully, these Power Plates don't work by shoving some analogous
device up you ass. If so, that would make them a bit less appealing than
the impression one gets from the BBC piece.

August Pamplona
--
The waterfall in Java is not wet.
- omegazero2003 on m.f.w.

a.a. # 1811 apatriot #20 Eater of smut
To email replace 'necatoramericanusancylostomaduodenale' with
'cosmicaug'

Proton Soup
September 19th 03, 06:47 AM
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:45:22 GMT, "August Pamplona"
> wrote:

>"Proton Soup" > wrote in message

>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39334000/rm/_39334832_gym06_khan_vi.r
>am

>> >I'll have to follow this up when I get a chance, maybe I can get my
>wife
>> >interested in this after all....
>> >

>> I wonder what it does to your grey matter? It reminds me of a an old
>> in-shell egg scrambler where you place a raw, uncracked egg on a
>> vibrating pad, and it scrambles the egg yolk and white inside the
>> shell.
>>

>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000059GED/ref=pd_luc_mri/103-3560372-5150249?v=glance&s=kitchen&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=*
>>
>> I'm hungry now...
>>
>> Proton Soup
>
> You realize that, in the device referenced by the amazon.com link,
>there's a needle set at an angle which is thrust into the egg and spun,
>don't you?
>
> Hopefully, these Power Plates don't work by shoving some analogous
>device up you ass. If so, that would make them a bit less appealing than
>the impression one gets from the BBC piece.
>
>August Pamplona

Oh yeah, you mean the Garrison Device. It's there for high speed
stability, if you need it.

Actually, these plates make me think of those old machines with the
vibrating belt that you wrap around your waist to shake away the
pounds while you just stand there.

Proton Soup

Martin Huizing
September 22nd 03, 06:01 PM
You may look at www.galileo2000.de or
www.galileo2000.nl/literatuur.htm for the science behind the
principle.

Martin Huizing
www.galileo2000.nl

"Long experience has taught me this about the status of mankind with
regard to matters requiring thought: the less people know and
understand about them, the more positively they attempt to argue
concerning them, while on the other hand to know and understand a
multitude of things renders men cautious in passing judgement upon
anything new." (Galileo Galilei)