PDA

View Full Version : Tamoxifen after Deca and Testosterone Cycle

SK
September 25th 03, 05:38 PM
I just started a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone cycle. I plan to
take 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week for 10 weeks. I have also
purchased tomoxifen for post cycle therapy. My question is this. Do
I need Tamoxifen at the levels of steroids that I am taking and how
much Tamoxifen should I take and when should I start.

Is this dosage sufficient for good gains. This would be the second
cycle of roids that I have taken. The first cycle was test only at a
much higher dosage

Thanks

Lyle McDonald
September 25th 03, 05:44 PM
SK wrote:

> I just started a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone cycle. I plan to
> take 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week for 10 weeks. I have also
> purchased tomoxifen for post cycle therapy. My question is this. Do
> I need Tamoxifen at the levels of steroids that I am taking and how
> much Tamoxifen should I take and when should I start.
>
> Is this dosage sufficient for good gains. This would be the second
> cycle of roids that I have taken. The first cycle was test only at a
> much higher dosage

Wrong place to ask this.
Try one of the steroid web boards (elitefitness, avantlabs, lots of others).

Lyle

MJL
September 27th 03, 11:15 PM
On 25 Sep 2003 09:38:05 -0700, (SK) wrote:

>I just started a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone cycle. I plan to
>take 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week for 10 weeks. I have also
>purchased tomoxifen for post cycle therapy. My question is this. Do
>I need Tamoxifen at the levels of steroids that I am taking and how
>much Tamoxifen should I take and when should I start.
>
>Is this dosage sufficient for good gains. This would be the second
>cycle of roids that I have taken. The first cycle was test only at a
>much higher dosage
>
>Thanks

Well, do bear in mind that at any given dose it takes 30 days to reach
the steady-state level.

You also may want to consider going on low dose aspirin as tamoxifin
can cause blood clots.

You'll probably want to reach the steady state level AS your cycle
ends. Deca is a long lasting steroid so plan for it to be in your
system and supressing your endogenous testosterone for a few weeks
after the cycle ends.

20-40mg a day is probably about where you'd want to be. But do
consult with your physician for definitive advice.

Kobe AnyHoleWillDo Bryant
September 28th 03, 04:11 AM
Use 6-OXO...
"I measure success by the degree to which I ruin other people's lives."

Jacob William Mathis
September 30th 03, 10:44 PM
You may not need Tamoxifen during the cycle at all. I would just check for
soreness at nipples and keep an eye out for estrogenic fat accumulation.
Then, take as needed. You might only need 20mg./every other day even if a
problem starts. You are taking pretty low doses, so unless you notice some
problems, I would keep the Tamoxifen for post cycle.
MJL wrote in message ...
>On 25 Sep 2003 09:38:05 -0700, (SK) wrote:
>
>>I just started a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone cycle. I plan to
>>take 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week for 10 weeks. I have also
>>purchased tomoxifen for post cycle therapy. My question is this. Do
>>I need Tamoxifen at the levels of steroids that I am taking and how
>>much Tamoxifen should I take and when should I start.
>>
>>Is this dosage sufficient for good gains. This would be the second
>>cycle of roids that I have taken. The first cycle was test only at a
>>much higher dosage
>>
>>Thanks
>
>Well, do bear in mind that at any given dose it takes 30 days to reach
>the steady-state level.
>
>You also may want to consider going on low dose aspirin as tamoxifin
>can cause blood clots.
>
>You'll probably want to reach the steady state level AS your cycle
>ends. Deca is a long lasting steroid so plan for it to be in your
>system and supressing your endogenous testosterone for a few weeks
>after the cycle ends.
>
>20-40mg a day is probably about where you'd want to be. But do
>consult with your physician for definitive advice.

Robert Schuh
September 30th 03, 10:59 PM
Jacob William Mathis wrote:

> You may not need Tamoxifen during the cycle at all. I would just check for
> soreness at nipples and keep an eye out for estrogenic fat accumulation.
> Then, take as needed. You might only need 20mg./every other day even if a
> problem starts. You are taking pretty low doses, so unless you notice some
> problems, I would keep the Tamoxifen for post cycle.
> MJL wrote in message ...
>
>>On 25 Sep 2003 09:38:05 -0700, (SK) wrote:
>>

>>>I just started a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone cycle. I plan to
>>>take 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week for 10 weeks. I have also
>>>purchased tomoxifen for post cycle therapy. My question is this. Do
>>>I need Tamoxifen at the levels of steroids that I am taking and how
>>>much Tamoxifen should I take and when should I start.
>>>
>>>Is this dosage sufficient for good gains. This would be the second
>>>cycle of roids that I have taken. The first cycle was test only at a
>>>much higher dosage
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>
>>Well, do bear in mind that at any given dose it takes 30 days to reach
>>the steady-state level.
>>
>>You also may want to consider going on low dose aspirin as tamoxifin
>>can cause blood clots.
>>
>>You'll probably want to reach the steady state level AS your cycle
>>ends. Deca is a long lasting steroid so plan for it to be in your
>>system and supressing your endogenous testosterone for a few weeks
>>after the cycle ends.
>>
>>20-40mg a day is probably about where you'd want to be. But do
>>consult with your physician for definitive advice.

I am really at a loss at to why Mike Lane is commenting like he knows
about steroids. 20-40 mg/day of Nolvadex is going to stunt the growth of
almost anyone using anabolic steroids. There needs to be a certain
amount of estrogen present for real growth to occur. Just about anyone
who has made real gains in BBing has had gyno and dealt with it. If
ANYTHING is to be used, judicious use of Arimidex is FAR more effective
than Nolvadex. Seeing that Duchaine agreed with me on this issue really
means nothing compared to Mike "The Trainer of Champions" Lane.

MJL
October 12th 03, 02:17 AM
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:59:13 GMT, Robert Schuh >
wrote:

>I am really at a loss at to why Mike Lane is commenting like he knows
>about steroids. 20-40 mg/day of Nolvadex is going to stunt the growth of
>almost anyone using anabolic steroids. There needs to be a certain
>amount of estrogen present for real growth to occur. Just about anyone
>who has made real gains in BBing has had gyno and dealt with it. If
>ANYTHING is to be used, judicious use of Arimidex is FAR more effective
>than Nolvadex. Seeing that Duchaine agreed with me on this issue really
>means nothing compared to Mike "The Trainer of Champions" Lane.

It must kill you that the only connection you had to the serious world
of bodybuilding had to up and die on you.