PDA

View Full Version : Weezer

Jim
May 28th 05, 04:31 AM
Are they the the best band since Zep or REM ..maybe..

I'm listening.

Jim
May 28th 05, 04:38 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message
> Are they the the best band since Zep or REM ..maybe..
>
> I'm listening.

Nope..i just listened to some songs...Weezer sucks..I like Island in the
Sun...thats it..Weezer is not a great band...maybe good for stoner stuff..

Jimmy

May 28th 05, 11:07 AM
Pass the Twinkies man...

WillBrink
May 28th 05, 03:52 PM
In article >,
"Jim" > wrote:

> "Jim" > wrote in message
> > Are they the the best band since Zep or REM ..maybe..
> >
> > I'm listening.
> >

> Nope..i just listened to some songs...Weezer sucks..I like Island in the
> Sun...thats it..Weezer is not a great band...maybe good for stoner stuff..

I had high hopes for Audio Slave's second CD, but it's nothing special.
First one is some of the best rock that's been out for a long time.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/