PDA

View Full Version : Poliquin's German Body Comp

Jeff
May 29th 05, 11:44 PM
I was wondering if anyone has been on this program. I have been back
into training now for a couple of months and everything is going quite
nicely. I'm starting to think about taking a six week period to shed
some more bodyfat and wanted to try this program out. I like the idea
of doing a program that sticks with weight training as the sole
exercise, as I'm not a big aerobics fan. Any feedback on results
using this program would be appreciated, as I would rather not buy the
book if most people feel the book is just a redundancy of the majority
of Poliquin's previous articles.