PDA

View Full Version : Quiz - What type of military aircraft are you?

Lee Michaels
June 25th 05, 04:20 PM
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983

My results are;

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Paul Cassel
June 25th 05, 04:32 PM
Lee Michaels wrote:
> http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've
never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise,
but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move
with the best.

Sgt. Fragger
June 25th 05, 05:00 PM
Lee Michaels schrieb:
> http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>
> My results are;
>
> You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
> defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
> let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
> reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
> spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
> flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
> fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

no, you are a ZERO. ;-)

Charles
June 25th 05, 05:43 PM
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:20:16 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>
>My results are;
>
>You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
>defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
>let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
>reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
>spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
>flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
>fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

How stupid can you get Lee? That is really childish and pathetic!!
<sigh>

spodosaurus
June 25th 05, 05:55 PM
Charles wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:20:16 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:
>

>>http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>>
>>My results are;
>>
>>You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
>>defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
>>let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
>>reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
>>spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
>>flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
>>fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
>

> How stupid can you get Lee? That is really childish and pathetic!!
> <sigh>

You couldn't help but try it, though :-)

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Charles
June 25th 05, 06:05 PM
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:55:32 +0800, spodosaurus
> wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:20:16 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>>>
>>>My results are;
>>>
>>>You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
>>>defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
>>>let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
>>>reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
>>>spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
>>>flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
>>>fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
>>

>> How stupid can you get Lee? That is really childish and pathetic!!
>> <sigh>
>>

>You couldn't help but try it, though :-)

Touché!! <VBG>

Have a great weekend - I am!! ;o)

June 25th 05, 06:19 PM
What military aircraft are you?
C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out
of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're
their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you
take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

June 25th 05, 06:21 PM
>You couldn't help but try it, though>

Hey dumbass, there's no way of knowing if it was a waste of time until
he took it.

June 26th 05, 02:41 AM
Take it 5x and give the same answers, it gives 5 different aircraft. It
picks them at random.

spodosaurus
June 26th 05, 10:21 AM
wrote:
> Take it 5x and give the same answers, it gives 5 different aircraft. It
> picks them at random.

You must have absolutely no life to have that much time on your hands!
:-) Either that or the OCD is out of control :P

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

June 26th 05, 09:36 PM
>You must have absolutely no life to have that much time on your hands!>

Just an experiment to see why Charles was given "single-prop" status.
He gives "Lear jet" hummers.

Hank
June 28th 05, 02:54 AM
Lee Michaels wrote:

> http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>
> My results are;
>
> You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
> defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to
> let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
> reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat is
> spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
> flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are
> fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

That's knda funny, coming from someone who makes a habit
of hiding behind his killfile... <chuckle>

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

"The tsunami was a wonderful opportunity to show not just the
US government, but the heart of the American people, and I think
it has paid great dividends for us." Condoleezza Rice

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist
dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
to danger. It works the same in any country."
-- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Lee Michaels
June 28th 05, 04:54 AM
"Hank" wrote

> Lee Michaels wrote:
>
>> http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>>
>> My results are;
>>
>> You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
>> defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer
>> let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
>> reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat
>> is
>> spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
>> flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You
>> are
>> fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
>
> That's knda funny, coming from someone who makes a habit
> of hiding behind his killfile... <chuckle>

Hey Mr Hankey, change you e-mail addy again??

Back into the bozo bin for you.

And for the record, I don't hide behind killfiles.

I just am sensitive to strong odors and can not stand you Mr Hankey.

Charles
June 28th 05, 11:30 AM
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:54:53 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Hank" wrote
>
>> Lee Michaels wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983
>>>
>>> My results are;
>>>
>>> You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been
>>> defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer
>>> let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but
>>> reaching the end of your stardom. You are an F-15. Your record in combat
>>> is
>>> spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not
>>> flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You
>>> are
>>> fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
>>
>> That's knda funny, coming from someone who makes a habit
>> of hiding behind his killfile... <chuckle>
>>

>Hey Mr Hankey, change you e-mail addy again??
>
>Back into the bozo bin for you.
>
>And for the record, I don't hide behind killfiles.

Oooh, you little fibber, go to your room!!

David
June 28th 05, 11:54 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:54:53 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:

> >> That's knda funny, coming from someone who makes a habit
> >> of hiding behind his killfile... <chuckle>
> >>

> >Hey Mr Hankey, change you e-mail addy again??
> >
> >Back into the bozo bin for you.
> >
> >And for the record, I don't hide behind killfiles.
>
> Oooh, you little fibber, go to your room!!

He's too stupid to know if he's fibbing.