PDA

View Full Version : THE BOY WHOSE SKIN FELL OFF

WillBrink
June 30th 05, 02:58 PM
Folks, any of you see the program łTHE BOY WHOSE SKIN FELL OFF˛? If you
are ever feeling sorry for yourself, see this show. Jonny Kennedy had a
genetic condition called Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) , a
disease I assume is fairly rare as I had never heard of it before. You
could take three of the worst diseases you know about, mix them into
one, and still not be worse off then a person with EB. His life was
total pain 24/7 until he died at 36 I believe. I wont say you will feel
better after seeing this documentary, but I promise, you will have an
entirely new appreciation of what you have. Think you have a physical
problem thatąs difficult to overcome? You have no ideaŠ.That much I
promise you. More info if interested:

http://www.debra.org.uk/help/jk.htm

and

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/B/boy_whose_skin_fell_off/

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Lance one ball Armstrong
June 30th 05, 03:14 PM
You pussy. Big deal, a man with no skin. You're bald, and we're not
talking about your pain.

Hank
July 1st 05, 02:18 PM
WillBrink wrote:

> Folks, any of you see the program łTHE BOY WHOSE SKIN FELL OFF˛? If you
> are ever feeling sorry for yourself, see this show. Jonny Kennedy had a
> genetic condition called Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) , a
> disease I assume is fairly rare as I had never heard of it before. You
> could take three of the worst diseases you know about, mix them into
> one, and still not be worse off then a person with EB.

These innocent children have ignorant, simple minded
extremists like youself to thank for their horrific
suffering....

http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

"The tsunami was a wonderful opportunity to show not just the
US government, but the heart of the American people, and I think
it has paid great dividends for us." Condoleezza Rice

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist
dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
to danger. It works the same in any country."
-- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

John Hanson
July 1st 05, 10:08 PM
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:18:45 -0400, Hank >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>WillBrink wrote:
>
>> Folks, any of you see the program łTHE BOY WHOSE SKIN FELL OFF˛? If you
>> are ever feeling sorry for yourself, see this show. Jonny Kennedy had a
>> genetic condition called Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) , a
>> disease I assume is fairly rare as I had never heard of it before. You
>> could take three of the worst diseases you know about, mix them into
>> one, and still not be worse off then a person with EB.
>
> These innocent children have ignorant, simple minded
>extremists like youself to thank for their horrific
>suffering....

Hey Hank, I got my paycheck today. I'll see you at the RNC picnic
Sunday.