PDA

View Full Version : Re: I want free medical advice too!

July 5th 05, 06:16 PM
>I report, you decide.>

It's skin cancer, you'll be dead in 6 months.

WillBrink
July 5th 05, 07:37 PM
In article >,
Joe Humble > wrote:

> My dermatologist has determined this is mild psoriasis.
>
> It is localized to 3 small areas of skin, on either side of my nose
> and a patch on my lower right chin. Basically it gets red, then
> kinda crusty and then bleeds if I pick at it. It is usually worst, or
> most irritated, after a shower.
>
> The prescribed medication .1% Elocon cream works in keeping it from
> going to the crusty stage but it never quite gets the redness to go
> away. I basically have to use a little (one tube has lasted over 2
> years, and yes it is expired but still works) bit almost every day to
> keep it under control. An attempt by me to use topical zinc to
> control it almost worked but eventually failed. It did slow the
> progression to the bleeding stage but didn't stop it.
>
> So, agree with the diagnosis? Agree with the treatment?
>
> I report, you decide.

Get your Will in order, you have minutes to live.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

The Vicar
July 5th 05, 08:48 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> >I report, you decide.>
>

> It's skin cancer, you'll be dead in 6 months.

this is the sort of quick diagnosis i'm looking for...

i have a mild swelling of my penis. it comes and goes and results in a
lighteheadedness and heavy breathing for a very short period (3
minutes)...then there is a discharge and i'm hungry.

July 5th 05, 09:01 PM
>this is the sort of quick diagnosis i'm looking for...>

Then you'll like it.

>i have a mild swelling of my penis. it comes and goes and results in a
lighteheadedness and heavy breathing for a very short period (3
minutes)...then there is a discharge and i'm hungry.>

Obviously a troll because your wife says you haven't gotten it up in
years. But your diagnosis is the same. Cancer, you'll be dead in 6
months.

The Vicar
July 5th 05, 09:31 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> >this is the sort of quick diagnosis i'm looking for...>
>
> Then you'll like it.
>
>>i have a mild swelling of my penis. it comes and goes and results in a
> lighteheadedness and heavy breathing for a very short period (3
> minutes)...then there is a discharge and i'm hungry.>
>
> Obviously a troll because your wife says you haven't gotten it up in
> years. But your diagnosis is the same. Cancer, you'll be dead in 6
> months.

oddly, the symptoms do not manifest when my wife is in the area. the
swelling normally begins when i read posts by elite australian runners and
then culminates in the discharge when i read posts by black, urban, distance
runners.

6 months? crap. i hate waiting.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
July 5th 05, 09:34 PM
In article >,
Joe Humble > wrote:

> My dermatologist has determined this is mild psoriasis.
>
> It is localized to 3 small areas of skin, on either side of my nose
> and a patch on my lower right chin. Basically it gets red, then
> kinda crusty and then bleeds if I pick at it. It is usually worst, or
> most irritated, after a shower.
>
> The prescribed medication .1% Elocon cream works in keeping it from
> going to the crusty stage but it never quite gets the redness to go
> away. I basically have to use a little (one tube has lasted over 2
> years, and yes it is expired but still works) bit almost every day to
> keep it under control. An attempt by me to use topical zinc to
> control it almost worked but eventually failed. It did slow the
> progression to the bleeding stage but didn't stop it.
>
> So, agree with the diagnosis? Agree with the treatment?
>
> I report, you decide.
>

> --
> Is this thing on?

You could try Lamasil spray or ointment for a few weeks just for
--
Om.

July 5th 05, 10:27 PM
>You could try Lamasil spray or ointment for a few weeks just for
grins........>

I think Preperation H would be closer to the problem.