PDA

View Full Version : Arnold's advanced groping routine

TToommLL
October 7th 03, 05:01 AM
My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the workout.
Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the body part
from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was everything,
but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in accordance
with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.

Tom

Lee Michaels
October 7th 03, 05:13 AM
"TToommLL" > wrote in message
> My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
> the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the
workout.
> Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the body part
> from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was everything,
> but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in accordance
> with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.

Would that be the Weider Political Confusion Principle?

ATP
October 8th 03, 04:09 AM
TToommLL wrote:
> My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
> the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the
> workout. Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the
> body part from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was
> everything, but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in
> accordance with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.
>
> Tom

the weiner principles

Steve
October 8th 03, 03:31 PM
Watch it. Thats *GOVENOR* Swartzenegger you are talking about

Steve

(TToommLL) wrote in message >...
> My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
> the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the workout.
> Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the body part
> from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was everything,
> but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in accordance
> with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.
>
> Tom

Carnivore269
October 8th 03, 06:22 PM
(TToommLL) wrote in message >...
> My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
> the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the workout.
> Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the body part
> from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was everything,
> but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in accordance
> with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.
>
> Tom

I'm sure he had a lot of help...

Most people I know, male or female, would give their eye teeth
to be "groped" by Arnold. ;-D I know _I_ would!

Davis probably helped Arnold's campaign more than hurting it
with that particular mud ball....

C.

TToommLL
October 9th 03, 12:58 AM
Steve wrote;

(TToommLL) wrote in message
>> My guess is it involved a lot of volume. He probably saved
>> the white knuckle high intensity to failure stuff for the end of the
>workout.
>> Probably used a lot of different movements to attack the body part
>> from all angles. Of course, Arnold thought the pump was everything,
>> but he wasn't afraid of heavy weights either. All in accordance
>> with the famous Weider principles, no doubt.
>>
>> Tom

Okay. During the campaign there were allegations
that in his youth the Govenor may not have given legs
enough attention in his typical groping routine, that
all he seemed to care about was a big chest, and for
some reason, arms. Well, that may have been true
early on, but ultimately, the Govenor became
OBSESSED with calves, and even admitted that calves
had become his favorite body part.

Tom