PDA

View Full Version : Question for Keith - home alteration of suits

Will
October 7th 03, 06:46 PM
Keith, if I recall correctly you made a post a while ago stating that
your wife had made alterations to one of your squat suits. Does she
have some sort of industrial strength sewing machine? I've been trying
to get my Metal Deadlifter altered locally, but all the tailors I've
talked to, and even a couple wetsuit repair places, refuse to touch it!

Keith Hobman
October 7th 03, 08:06 PM
In article >, Will
> wrote:

> Keith, if I recall correctly you made a post a while ago stating that
> your wife had made alterations to one of your squat suits. Does she
> have some sort of industrial strength sewing machine? I've been trying
> to get my Metal Deadlifter altered locally, but all the tailors I've
> talked to, and even a couple wetsuit repair places, refuse to touch it!

Take it to an awl shop - shoemaker or canvas bags - and make sure they use
a ball-point needle. BTW - if you use a ball point needle they can be sewn
with a 'home' machine, but it better be good machine. My wife has a pretty
good machine.

If you don't use the ball point needle the thread catches the needle,
which rips the material and makes it tough to go through for the machine.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

Aaron
October 8th 03, 07:53 AM
"Will" > wrote in message
> Keith, if I recall correctly you made a post a while ago stating that
> your wife had made alterations to one of your squat suits. Does she
> have some sort of industrial strength sewing machine? I've been trying
> to get my Metal Deadlifter altered locally, but all the tailors I've
> talked to, and even a couple wetsuit repair places, refuse to touch it!

call them a bunch of pussies

I lived in a **** hole in the middle of nowhere town, and I could still get
it done locally

--
Aaron

Lee Michaels
October 8th 03, 08:12 AM
"Aaron" growled

> call them a bunch of pussies
>
> I lived in a **** hole in the middle of nowhere town, and I could still
get
> it done locally

No wonder you are so hostile.

Dave H
October 8th 03, 02:56 PM
"Aaron" <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

> "Will" > wrote in message
> > Keith, if I recall correctly you made a post a while ago stating that
> > your wife had made alterations to one of your squat suits. Does she
> > have some sort of industrial strength sewing machine? I've been trying
> > to get my Metal Deadlifter altered locally, but all the tailors I've
> > talked to, and even a couple wetsuit repair places, refuse to touch it!
>
> call them a bunch of pussies
>
> I lived in a **** hole in the middle of nowhere town, and I could still
get
> it done locally

Just be thankful you aren't living in a **** hole in the middle of
everyones-here town.

dave h

Aaron
October 9th 03, 04:40 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]

> "Aaron" growled
> >
> > call them a bunch of pussies
> >
> > I lived in a **** hole in the middle of nowhere town, and I could still
> get
> > it done locally
> >
> No wonder you are so hostile.

hostile, bitch, whats your ****ing problem

grrrrrr

--
Aaron
Im truely not hostile, just as my parol officer :)~

Aaron
October 9th 03, 04:41 AM
"Dave H" > wrote in message
> "Aaron" <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Will" > wrote in message
> > > Keith, if I recall correctly you made a post a while ago stating that
> > > your wife had made alterations to one of your squat suits. Does she
> > > have some sort of industrial strength sewing machine? I've been
trying
> > > to get my Metal Deadlifter altered locally, but all the tailors I've
> > > talked to, and even a couple wetsuit repair places, refuse to touch
it!

> > call them a bunch of pussies
> >
> > I lived in a **** hole in the middle of nowhere town, and I could still
> get
> > it done locally
> >

> Just be thankful you aren't living in a **** hole in the middle of
> everyones-here town.
>
> dave h

yes, the 'orrible thing is that I am contemplating moving to another country
in the next year, which will probably cuase comments from lyle relating to
being australian and something about sheep

--
Aaron
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DRS
October 9th 03, 06:43 PM
Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

[...]

> yes, the 'orrible thing is that I am contemplating moving to another
> country in the next year, which will probably cuase comments from
> lyle relating to being australian and something about sheep

You're moving to New Zealand then?

--

A: Top-posters.

Aaron
October 14th 03, 11:54 PM

hell no, already live there. ******* Aussies covet our sheep

--
Aaron

> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

DRS
October 15th 03, 03:54 PM
Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

> "DRS" > wrote in message
>> Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
>>

>> [...]
>>
>>> yes, the 'orrible thing is that I am contemplating moving to another
>>> country in the next year, which will probably cuase comments from
>>> lyle relating to being australian and something about sheep
>>
>> You're moving to New Zealand then?
>
> hell no, already live there. ******* Aussies covet our sheep

If we covet your sheep why is so many Kiwis move over here? Hmmm?

--

"Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
****ting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be."

Keith Hobman
October 15th 03, 03:55 PM
In article >, "DRS"
> wrote:

> Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
>
> > "DRS" > wrote in message
> >> Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> You're moving to New Zealand then?
> >
> > hell no, already live there. ******* Aussies covet our sheep
>
> If we covet your sheep why is so many Kiwis move over here? Hmmm?

Huh! Thats easy and I'm a Canadian.

The Kiwis are tired of sheep and covet your Sheilas.

Duh!

:^)

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

DRS
October 15th 03, 05:36 PM
Keith Hobman > wrote in message

> In article >, "DRS"
> > wrote:
>
>> Aaron <hunt354 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

>>> hell no, already live there. ******* Aussies covet our sheep
>>
>> If we covet your sheep why is so many Kiwis move over here? Hmmm?
>
> Huh! Thats easy and I'm a Canadian.
>
> The Kiwis are tired of sheep and covet your Sheilas.

A Kiwi who is tired of sheep is tired of life.

--

"Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
****ting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be."
Andreas Prilop

David
October 15th 03, 05:41 PM
"DRS" > wrote in message
> Keith Hobman > wrote in message
>
> > In article >, "DRS"
> > > wrote:

> >> If we covet your sheep why is so many Kiwis move over here? Hmmm?
> >
> > Huh! Thats easy and I'm a Canadian.
> >
> > The Kiwis are tired of sheep and covet your Sheilas.
>
> A Kiwi who is tired of sheep is tired of life.
>
> --
>
> "Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
> ****ting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be."
> Andreas Prilop

kiwi sheep have nicer asses than australian ones

John HUDSON
October 15th 03, 05:54 PM
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:41:04 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"DRS" > wrote in message
>> Keith Hobman > wrote in message
>>
>> > In article >, "DRS"

>> > Huh! Thats easy and I'm a Canadian.
>> >
>> > The Kiwis are tired of sheep and covet your Sheilas.
>>
>> A Kiwi who is tired of sheep is tired of life.
>>
>> --
>>
>> "Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
>> ****ting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be."
>> Andreas Prilop
>>
>kiwi sheep have nicer asses than australian ones

Baah the way, you mutton say thay must ewe?

David
October 15th 03, 06:05 PM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:41:04 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:

> >> A Kiwi who is tired of sheep is tired of life.
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> "Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is
like
> >> ****ting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to
be."
> >> Andreas Prilop
> >>
> >kiwi sheep have nicer asses than australian ones
>
> Baah the way, you mutton say thay must ewe?

that's the best John Wayne imitation I have ever heard>