PDA

View Full Version : Scotty beams up

David Cohen
July 20th 05, 11:47 PM
And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.

Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk than
Shatner.

Rest In Peace, you dirty old dog.

David

WillBrink
July 21st 05, 12:20 AM
In article et>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
>
> Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk than
> Shatner.
>
> Rest In Peace, you dirty old dog.

I was sad to hear that on the news. First Bones, now Scotty! RIP.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

July 21st 05, 12:36 AM
>And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk
than Shatner.>

Maybe so, but he doesn't have "the captains log"....

mike
July 21st 05, 04:40 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> >And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
> Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk
> than Shatner.>
>
> Maybe so, but he doesn't have "the captains log"....

Ok...then who does have the captains log.......hehe

Big Bill
July 21st 05, 05:52 AM
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:47:51 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
>
>Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk than
>Shatner.
>
>Rest In Peace, you dirty old dog.
>
>David

It's worse than that, he's DAD, Jim!

BB

--
www.kruse.co.uk/
seo that watches the river flow...

July 21st 05, 11:32 AM
>Ok...then who does have the captains log....>

Captain Kirks wife got it (along with his balls) in the divorce. I hear
it was 14" long, and thick too!

dwacon
July 22nd 05, 04:25 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
>
> Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk than
> Shatner.
>
> Rest In Peace, you dirty old dog.

Raising my glass of Jameson's in Jimmy's memory...

--
J Lo Lingerie *plus* 50% off Thongs
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

Big Bill
July 23rd 05, 02:55 PM
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:25:24 -0400, " dwacon"
> wrote:

>"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>> And, at 85 years old, he leaves behind a 5 year old daughter.
>>
>> Way to go, Jimmy Doohan! Seems like you were more of a Captain Kirk than
>> Shatner.
>>
>> Rest In Peace, you dirty old dog.
>

>Raising my glass of Jameson's in Jimmy's memory...

Relics; "Here's to you, lads, wherever you are".

Cheers,

BB
--
www.kruse.co.uk/
Elvis does my seo

Big Bill
July 23rd 05, 02:55 PM
On 21 Jul 2005 03:32:21 -0700, wrote:

>>Ok...then who does have the captains log....>
>
>Captain Kirks wife got it (along with his balls) in the divorce. I hear
>it was 14" long, and thick too!

Bit more than just a Klingon, then.

BB
--