PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Feminization of Everything

Charles
July 24th 05, 08:28 AM
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:16:20 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:51:53 -0500, Suze
>> <[email protected]/dot/obvious> wrote:
>>
>> >Quoting Charles:
>> >
>> >Dot is really Tiny Tim in disguise.
>>
>> They both appear to be oddly extravagant little creatures!!
>>
>> Have a great Sunday Suze - I always do!! ;o)
>
>I saw her first, Charles. (About Sunday, isn;t that most unusual for you?)

How's that you crazy Oz? I have a Sunday every week, and they are all
"great"!!

Or are you teasing Charles with your wicked sarcasm you bugger?!! ;o)

How was your Sunday David? Mines under way with breakfast very shortly
- I do love Sunday breakfast, traditional English and Cooper's
coarse-cut marmalade with my toast thick with butter ........
mmmmmmm.........

David
July 24th 05, 08:38 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:16:20 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Charles" > wrote in message

> >> They both appear to be oddly extravagant little creatures!!
> >>
> >> Have a great Sunday Suze - I always do!! ;o)
> >
> >I saw her first, Charles. (About Sunday, isn;t that most unusual for
you?)

> How's that you crazy Oz? I have a Sunday every week, and they are all
> "great"!!

> Or are you teasing Charles with your wicked sarcasm you bugger?!! ;o)

well . . .

> How was your Sunday David?

Just another typical day in paradise . . . . thanks!

Mines under way with breakfast very shortly
> - I do love Sunday breakfast, traditional English and Cooper's
> coarse-cut marmalade with my toast thick with butter ........
> mmmmmmm.........

Yes we buy Coopers as well (also Baxters) - have to go to the 'gourmet'
section for it. That;s one thing that Brits do well! No game today?

Charles
July 24th 05, 08:55 AM
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:38:27 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:16:20 GMT, "David" >
>> wrote:

>> >I saw her first, Charles. (About Sunday, isn;t that most unusual for
>you?)
>> >

>> How's that you crazy Oz? I have a Sunday every week, and they are all
>> "great"!!
>
>> Or are you teasing Charles with your wicked sarcasm you bugger?!! ;o)
>
>well . . .
>
>> How was your Sunday David?
>
>Just another typical day in paradise . . . . thanks!
>
> Mines under way with breakfast very shortly
>> - I do love Sunday breakfast, traditional English and Cooper's
>> coarse-cut marmalade with my toast thick with butter ........
>> mmmmmmm.........
>
>Yes we buy Coopers as well (also Baxters) - have to go to the 'gourmet'
>section for it. That;s one thing that Brits do well! No game today?

We're having a lazy summer off although we did watch the Japies dick
the Oz in SA yesterday. Fortunately I'm no cricket fan as the Oz set
about destroying England at Lords!!

David Cohen
July 24th 05, 09:47 AM
"WooferBearATL" > wrote

> Well said. Seems that Conservatives, or those that call themselves
> consevative are only interested in the rights that affect them. Other
> peoples rights, well they're just not important.

Don't worry, Trace. I will defend to the death your right to make asinine
generalizations.

David

OmManiPadmeOmelet
July 24th 05, 10:06 AM
In article t>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> "WooferBearATL" > wrote
> >
> > Well said. Seems that Conservatives, or those that call themselves
> > consevative are only interested in the rights that affect them. Other
> > peoples rights, well they're just not important.
>
> Don't worry, Trace. I will defend to the death your right to make asinine
> generalizations.
>
> David

;-D
--