PDA

View Full Version : THE BIGGEST innovation in science nutrition in over two decades

beezeebee
July 28th 05, 12:04 PM
THE BIGGEST innovation in science nutrition in over two decades

A.C.T is a supplement breaktrough that generates super human vitality,
which provides full body revitalization and super chargers nutrient
uptake into your cells.

Whether it's morning, afternoon , or at night, A.C.T. will keep you
going or make you go. Plus, you get to experience what is being
referred to by consumers as "The Feel Good" product. Click here
www.m2cglobal.com/zeezgifts

I'm for it!
July 28th 05, 12:37 PM
My buddy ordered this stuff, took some, and he was dead a few days
later from liver damage from it. I thought the FDA ordered them to stop
selling it pending the investigation. However it now appears they've
changed the Co name, and are operating under a new alias. I'll report
this now.