PDA

View Full Version : stomach exercises and post pregnant women

Steve
August 3rd 05, 07:19 PM
I am a personal trainer and have been for 8 years now. I work with a
lot of pregnant women and post pregnant women who want to keep in shape
and the tummy area is what bothers them most. I get countless questions
for suggestions on books or articles on what they can do. I decided to
do some research myself and found there to be a real lack of
information on help for post pregnant females and anything i did find
was either weak, difficult to understand or in some circumstances the
exercises could actually be harmful.
So i am putting an e-book together on the subject and collecting
marketing data in the form of a survey. Anyone who responds to this
survey and completes all the questions i will be giving away the e-book
FREE of charge as a thank you for participating.
Please click on link below to access survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861

If you can not click on this link then please copy the URL above and
copy it into your web browser.

To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all questions.
(I am not selling or spamming. I am giving away!)

--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com

Richard dopey bastard Hedd
August 3rd 05, 07:43 PM
In article >,
Steve > writes:
[snip]
> To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all questions.
> (I am not selling or spamming. I am giving away!)
[snip]

How is having someone spend time on something that benefits you
(doing the survey) and you giving them something in return (the
e-book) different from them giving you money in return for said
e-book? Answer: There is no difference. The second point is that
something need not involve monetary gain to be considered "spam."
Thirdly: Posting it once was sufficient. Posting it three times
unnecessary.

--
Jim Seymour | "It is wrong always, everywhere and
WARNING: The "From:" address is a | for everyone to believe anything upon
| - W. K. Clifford, ca. 1876

Steve
August 3rd 05, 08:41 PM
Because its free Maybe? And marketing research is not spam! you gain a
free ebook for 54 minutes work. Didnt know i posted 3 times...that i
agree should not of happend

--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com

Steve
August 3rd 05, 08:50 PM
i mean 5 minutes work

--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com

I'm for it!
August 4th 05, 12:11 AM
All lies! I took the test, and nowhere does it even ask for your email
addy, or ID. RIPOFF!!!!!!

Steve
August 4th 05, 07:09 AM
again. Yes it does. at the bottom of the survey. Everyone else has
managed to supply their email! its a dear shame when people have nothing
better to do than winge. but thats your issue.
Anyway for anyone wanting a free e-book for 5 minutes work on post
pregnancy then heres your chance
link is

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861

good luck

--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
August 4th 05, 09:16 AM
"Steve" > wrote in message
> again. Yes it does. at the bottom of the survey. Everyone else has
> managed to supply their email! its a dear shame when people have nothing
> better to do than winge. but thats your issue.
> Anyway for anyone wanting a free e-book for 5 minutes work on post
> pregnancy then heres your chance
> link is
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=SpammersSurvey
>
> good luck

Any idea how many times you're going to post this crap? Just wondering if
we should be reporting to USWest now or wait a day.......