PDA

View Full Version : Boners during workouts! Is this normal?!?

August 18th 05, 04:32 PM
I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it. Anybody else ever
have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???

alijsyed
August 18th 05, 05:21 PM
wrote:
> I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
> Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
> embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it. Anybody else ever
> have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???

There are sevral possiblities regarding this:
1) This is a troll post intended to spark controversy.
2) There are some extremely attractive members in your gym. If they're
women then maybe I should switch from my gym full of Delat Burke look
alikes to yours :0
3) Too much testerone in those pills\needles you are using
4) You need to get some.
5) A bit of all of them. LMAO

Well which is is it?

Ali

August 18th 05, 05:48 PM
Well....I'm not using roids, and at 5 in the morning there aren't any
attractive babes at the gym, so it must be that I need to get some.

August 18th 05, 06:10 PM
It is a sign of chronic demonic possession.

You are going to die soon and go straight to hell.

John Dunlop
August 18th 05, 06:21 PM
Somebody wrote:

> I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
> Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
> embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it.

Shouldn't be very hard.

> Anybody else ever have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???

Again, it shouldn't be very hard.

--
Jock

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 06:24 PM
In article om>,
wrote:

> I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
> Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
> embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it. Anybody else ever
> have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???

From what I've seen at the gym, it's not all that uncommon. ;-)

Most guys wear a jock to hide the issue.
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 06:25 PM
In article . com>,
wrote:

> Well....I'm not using roids, and at 5 in the morning there aren't any
> attractive babes at the gym, so it must be that I need to get some.

You could always masturbate before a workout....
That's supposed to increase natural test levels if I'm not mistaken?
--
Om.

August 18th 05, 07:24 PM
alijsyed wrote:

> wrote:
>
>>I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
>>Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
>>embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it. Anybody else ever
>>have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???
>

> There are sevral possiblities regarding this:
> 1) This is a troll post intended to spark controversy.
> 2) There are some extremely attractive members in your gym. If they're
> women then maybe I should switch from my gym full of Delat Burke look
> alikes to yours :0
> 3) Too much testerone in those pills\needles you are using
> 4) You need to get some.
> 5) A bit of all of them. LMAO
>
> Well which is is it?
>

> Ali

I'd guess teenager.

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 07:43 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:25:16 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>You could always masturbate before a workout....
>That's supposed to increase natural test levels if I'm not mistaken?

Like he doesn' 60 or 70x a day already?

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 07:44 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:21:11 GMT, John Dunlop
> wrote:

>Again, it shouldn't be very hard.

Indeed! Those 2" stiffies are easy to conceal, right?

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 07:44 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:24:09 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>From what I've seen at the gym, it's not all that uncommon. ;-)

Does this seem to happen a lot after you just got done drying your
ankles Om? Think about it dude...

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 08:14 PM
In article >,
The Bill Rodgers > wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:25:16 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >You could always masturbate before a workout....
> >That's supposed to increase natural test levels if I'm not mistaken?
>
> Like he doesn' 60 or 70x a day already?
>
> TBR

<lol> If he's a teenager, you are probably right.
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 08:16 PM
In article >,
The Bill Rodgers > wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:24:09 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >From what I've seen at the gym, it's not all that uncommon. ;-)
>
> Does this seem to happen a lot after you just got done drying your
> ankles Om? Think about it dude...
>
> TBR

Do you experience these fantasies often dude????

Carry on then....
--
Om.

Frito Layd
August 18th 05, 08:37 PM
<[email protected]> I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the
gym. am I just abnormal???>

YES. You are a homosexual. You get hard-ons during your workouts because the
smell of the men around you is arousing you. You look at them work-out. You
want them to climb on your back and bugger your butt. You get hard. You are
a fag.

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 08:48 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:16:07 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Do you experience these fantasies often dude????

You're the one drying your ankles at the gym, even after I warned you
that gyms are for gay men. My fantasy is your reality.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 08:49 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:37:30 -0400, "Frito Layd" >
wrote:

>You
>want them to climb on your back and bugger your butt.

Sounds like a normal saturday night at Chucks house.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 08:56 PM
In article >,
The Bill Rodgers > wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:16:07 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >Do you experience these fantasies often dude????
>
> You're the one drying your ankles at the gym, even after I warned you
> that gyms are for gay men. My fantasy is your reality.
>
> TBR

'cept I don't shower at the gym.........

Must be the hyperextensions.

Cheers!
--
Om.

The Bill Rodgers
August 18th 05, 09:01 PM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:56:18 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>'cept I don't shower at the gym.........

That makes it even more perverted. You don't even shower, so what are
you doing bent over with your hands around your ankles?

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 18th 05, 09:29 PM
In article >,
The Bill Rodgers > wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:56:18 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >'cept I don't shower at the gym.........
>
> That makes it even more perverted. You don't even shower, so what are
> you doing bent over with your hands around your ankles?
>
> TBR

Yoga?
--
Om.

The Bill Rodgers
August 19th 05, 02:07 AM
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:29:34 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Yoga?

Oh ok, that's reasonable.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

NYC XYZ
August 19th 05, 08:07 PM
wrote:
> I'm always getting hardons during my morning workouts at the gym.
> Without any kind of sexual stimulation. It can get to be pretty
> embarrassing because I'm trying my best to hide it. Anybody else ever
> have this happen? Or am I just abnormal???

LOL

Never happened to me, but I will say that my sexual appetites are a lot
more manageable when I exercise regularly! It isn't that they get
weaker or something...just that they're somehow more
"manageable"...maybe all that physical activity is like 75% of the sex
drive anyway, you think? so it's like the impulse goes down by 75%....

Part of what I enjoy about working out is the somewhat sexually-charged
aspect of it when girls are around...nothing like pumping iron when
those coeds are busy jiggling on the treadmill!!!!

The Bill Rodgers
August 19th 05, 11:42 PM
On 19 Aug 2005 12:07:20 -0700, "NYC XYZ" >
wrote:

>Never happened to me, but I will say that my sexual appetites are a lot
>more manageable when I exercise regularly! It isn't that they get
>weaker or something...just that they're somehow more
>"manageable"...maybe all that physical activity is like 75% of the sex
>drive anyway, you think? so it's like the impulse goes down by 75%....

Easily explainable. You see in your case, by the time you use all your
wind blowing her up. your too exhausted to hump her.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 20th 05, 02:53 AM
In article >,
The Bill Rodgers > wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2005 12:07:20 -0700, "NYC XYZ" >
> wrote:
>
> >Never happened to me, but I will say that my sexual appetites are a lot
> >more manageable when I exercise regularly! It isn't that they get
> >weaker or something...just that they're somehow more
> >"manageable"...maybe all that physical activity is like 75% of the sex
> >drive anyway, you think? so it's like the impulse goes down by 75%....
>
> Easily explainable. You see in your case, by the time you use all your
> wind blowing her up. your too exhausted to hump her.
>
> TBR

He needs to buy a muslim love doll.
Those blow themselves up.

<smirk>
--
Om.

NYC XYZ
August 20th 05, 03:33 AM
Your mother what?

The Bill Rodgers wrote:

> Easily explainable. You see in your case, by the time you use all your
> wind blowing her up. your too exhausted to hump her.
>
> TBR
>
> "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
> more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
> the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
> White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
> H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
> "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
> but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

NYC XYZ
August 20th 05, 03:35 AM
Your pops says the Jewish ones are real cheap.

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> He needs to buy a muslim love doll.
> Those blow themselves up.
>
> <smirk>
> --
> Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack Nicholson

Isaac Frenshaw
August 20th 05, 05:53 AM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <> You could always masturbate before a workout....
> That's supposed to increase natural test levels if I'm not mistaken?
> --
Send him your photo. Apparently the guys at the gym just get him arroused,
maybe a photo of you will take him to the next level, the money-shot.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
August 20th 05, 01:57 PM
In article >,
"Isaac Frenshaw" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <> You could always masturbate before a workout....
> > That's supposed to increase natural test levels if I'm not mistaken?
> > --
> Send him your photo. Apparently the guys at the gym just get him arroused,
> maybe a photo of you will take him to the next level, the money-shot.

I'll pass, thanks. ;-)
--
Om.