PDA

View Full Version : My real pics

The Bill Rodgers
August 30th 05, 04:32 PM
Willlllllbur,
Ask Donovan Rebechi for my avi of me flexing that I sent him awhile
back. I'm sure he has several copys at home, work, etc to satisfy his
carnal needs, and admire what a REAL man looks like. So he can send
it, but please, don't run away in fright (just run away).

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

SuckOff
August 31st 05, 04:08 AM
Gosh Mr. Head, er "Ed".

Why don't you post them directly on alt.binaries.little.tiny.dicks.

Loser.

Gepetto
August 31st 05, 05:12 AM
ANOTHER MORONIC TROLL.