PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 - Thanks McDonald!

David
September 13th 05, 10:44 AM
I've discovered McDonald's Roast Chicken Salad - and that is virtually all I
am eating - wonderful balanced meal tasty and low caloric - my goodness me,
I am losing weight and enjoying it!

Thanks McDonald!

Charles
September 13th 05, 11:10 AM
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:44:41 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>I've discovered McDonald's Roast Chicken Salad - and that is virtually all I
>am eating - wonderful balanced meal tasty and low caloric - my goodness me,
>I am losing weight and enjoying it!
>
>Thanks McDonald!

I chickened out, but I am keeping abreast of developments and
surviving on a wing and a prayer. I think the whole topic is fowl and
those responsible should know not to crow or cock a snook at those
less fortunate. Ruling the roost is not what it's all about and people
shouldn't egg each other on even if they are yolking.

If hennybody wants to disagree then they will have to scratch around
and keep their beaks out until we establish some sort of pecking
order, or they won't have a leg to stand on. We can't pluck ideas out
of thin air and if you don't agree then you can get stuffed.

David
September 13th 05, 12:16 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:44:41 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>
> >I've discovered McDonald's Roast Chicken Salad - and that is virtually
all I
> >am eating - wonderful balanced meal tasty and low caloric - my goodness
me,
> >I am losing weight and enjoying it!
> >
> >Thanks McDonald!
>
> I chickened out, but I am keeping abreast of developments and
> surviving on a wing and a prayer. I think the whole topic is fowl and
> those responsible should know not to crow or cock a snook at those
> less fortunate. Ruling the roost is not what it's all about and people
> shouldn't egg each other on even if they are yolking.
>
> If hennybody wants to disagree then they will have to scratch around
> and keep their beaks out until we establish some sort of pecking
> order, or they won't have a leg to stand on. We can't pluck ideas out
> of thin air and if you don't agree then you can get stuffed.

Ha ha - you have been doing a lot of squawking Charles - you are counting
your chickens before they hatch again - I think you must realize this is
'chicken before the egg' situation!

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 13th 05, 04:53 PM
In article >,
Charles > wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:44:41 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>
> >I've discovered McDonald's Roast Chicken Salad - and that is virtually all I
> >am eating - wonderful balanced meal tasty and low caloric - my goodness me,
> >I am losing weight and enjoying it!
> >
> >Thanks McDonald!
>
> I chickened out, but I am keeping abreast of developments and
> surviving on a wing and a prayer. I think the whole topic is fowl and
> those responsible should know not to crow or cock a snook at those
> less fortunate. Ruling the roost is not what it's all about and people
> shouldn't egg each other on even if they are yolking.
>
> If hennybody wants to disagree then they will have to scratch around
> and keep their beaks out until we establish some sort of pecking
> order, or they won't have a leg to stand on. We can't pluck ideas out
> of thin air and if you don't agree then you can get stuffed.

Well done!!! :-) <applause>

Om (who has always appreciated word play...)
--
Om.

September 14th 05, 01:03 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Charles > wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:44:41 GMT, "David" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >I've discovered McDonald's Roast Chicken Salad - and that is virtually
all I
> > >am eating - wonderful balanced meal tasty and low caloric - my goodness
me,
> > >I am losing weight and enjoying it!
> > >
> > >Thanks McDonald!
> >
> > I chickened out, but I am keeping abreast of developments and
> > surviving on a wing and a prayer. I think the whole topic is fowl and
> > those responsible should know not to crow or cock a snook at those
> > less fortunate. Ruling the roost is not what it's all about and people
> > shouldn't egg each other on even if they are yolking.
> >
> > If hennybody wants to disagree then they will have to scratch around
> > and keep their beaks out until we establish some sort of pecking
> > order, or they won't have a leg to stand on. We can't pluck ideas out
> > of thin air and if you don't agree then you can get stuffed.
> >

> Well done!!! :-) <applause>
>
> Om (who has always appreciated word play...)

Please Om, don;t encourage him.

Charles
September 14th 05, 01:33 PM
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:03:43 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Charles > wrote:

>all I
>me,

>> > I chickened out, but I am keeping abreast of developments and
>> > surviving on a wing and a prayer. I think the whole topic is fowl and
>> > those responsible should know not to crow or cock a snook at those
>> > less fortunate. Ruling the roost is not what it's all about and people
>> > shouldn't egg each other on even if they are yolking.
>> >
>> > If hennybody wants to disagree then they will have to scratch around
>> > and keep their beaks out until we establish some sort of pecking
>> > order, or they won't have a leg to stand on. We can't pluck ideas out
>> > of thin air and if you don't agree then you can get stuffed.
>> >

>> Well done!!! :-) <applause>
>>
>> Om (who has always appreciated word play...)
>
>Please Om, don;t encourage him.

I'm rather more appreciative of extensive foreplay.

David
September 14th 05, 01:45 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:03:43 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>

> >"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

> >all I
> >me,

> >> Well done!!! :-) <applause>
> >>
> >> Om (who has always appreciated word play...)
> >
> >Please Om, don;t encourage him.
>
> I'm rather more appreciative of extensive foreplay.

I can understand, but possibly Om is not quite up to that. In this case you
may have to settle for word play.