PDA

View Full Version : Assembly instructions for York 2600 gym

Subbu
September 15th 05, 05:00 AM
I recently bought a York 2600 mega gym. Have managed to assemble it, but
can't figure out how the cables are looped. I am looking for assembly
instructions for it. If you have the manual, I can buy it from you or can
pay to borrow it to make a photocopy.

Thanks.

Subbu

The Bill Rodgers
September 15th 05, 12:29 PM
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:00:22 -0500, "Subbu" >
wrote:

>I recently bought a York 2600 mega gym. Have managed to assemble it, but
>can't figure out how the cables are looped. I am looking for assembly
>instructions for it. If you have the manual, I can buy it from you or can
>pay to borrow it to make a photocopy.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Subbu

Go to the manufacturers website. Most have DL'able manuals.
TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

Sichkarisha
September 2nd 13, 12:57 PM
Thank you for*good*communication.