PDA

View Full Version : New Blood? Nah!

David
September 30th 05, 09:19 AM
Who needs it? Mike and any newcomer should not be made to feel welcome. So
we can settle down to more of the usual scintillating banter with Dolly,
JMW, Lee, Willy, et al. New blood? Nah - SOS will do just fine (Same Old
****)

Charles
September 30th 05, 11:00 AM
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:19:49 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Who needs it? Mike and any newcomer should not be made to feel welcome. So
>we can settle down to more of the usual scintillating banter with Dolly,
>JMW, Lee, Willy, et al. New blood? Nah - SOS will do just fine (Same Old
>****)

It does no good to point out to the Group's dreary "trolls" just what
a damaging influence they are.

All you will get by way of response is the usual "whining" and
"whingeing" about how anyone they don't like is a "troll", and
therefore need to be bullied out of the Group, or consigned to their
alleged "killfiles"!!

Have a great weekend David - I intend to!! ;o)

TFIF!

David
September 30th 05, 11:10 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:19:49 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Who needs it? Mike and any newcomer should not be made to feel welcome. So
>>we can settle down to more of the usual scintillating banter with Dolly,
>>JMW, Lee, Willy, et al. New blood? Nah - SOS will do just fine (Same Old
>>****)
>
> It does no good to point out to the Group's dreary "trolls" just what
> a damaging influence they are.
>
> All you will get by way of response is the usual "whining" and
> "whingeing" about how anyone they don't like is a "troll", and
> therefore need to be bullied out of the Group, or consigned to their
> alleged "killfiles"!!
>
> Have a great weekend David - I intend to!! ;o)
>
> TFIF!

Why would you use a word like 'dreary'? Do you really think that 'dreary'
accurately sums up these people? Would you perhaps add another word like
'crap'? In other words would 'dreary crap' be what these dreary trolls are
subjecting us to day after dreary day?

Charles
September 30th 05, 04:01 PM
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:10:58 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:19:49 +1000, "David" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Who needs it? Mike and any newcomer should not be made to feel welcome. So
>>>we can settle down to more of the usual scintillating banter with Dolly,
>>>JMW, Lee, Willy, et al. New blood? Nah - SOS will do just fine (Same Old
>>>****)
>>
>> It does no good to point out to the Group's dreary "trolls" just what
>> a damaging influence they are.
>>
>> All you will get by way of response is the usual "whining" and
>> "whingeing" about how anyone they don't like is a "troll", and
>> therefore need to be bullied out of the Group, or consigned to their
>> alleged "killfiles"!!
>>
>> Have a great weekend David - I intend to!! ;o)
>>
>> TFIF!
>
>Why would you use a word like 'dreary'? Do you really think that 'dreary'
>accurately sums up these people? Would you perhaps add another word like
>'crap'? In other words would 'dreary crap' be what these dreary trolls are
>subjecting us to day after dreary day?

The word dreary just sums them up because they are such miserable
****ers.

You have Williams who trys always be sinister and to threaten people,
Michaels always banging about whingeing. whining, "killfiles" and
"trolls", Willy who cheats like **** to try and wriggle out when he's
called on his bull****, and constantly calling people moron etc, and
half-wit Dolly the Hippo who is always crying hysterically how she is
being stalked and persecuted, merely because she won't shut the ****
up!

What a sad dreary bunch they really are; need I say more?

HAGW! ;o)

TFIF!

Laser Guided Smartbomb
September 30th 05, 04:29 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:10:58 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> It does no good to point out to the Group's dreary "trolls" just what
>>> a damaging influence they are.
>>>
>>> All you will get by way of response is the usual "whining" and
>>> "whingeing" about how anyone they don't like is a "troll", and
>>> therefore need to be bullied out of the Group, or consigned to their
>>> alleged "killfiles"!!
>>>
>>> Have a great weekend David - I intend to!! ;o)
>>>
>>> TFIF!
>>
>>Why would you use a word like 'dreary'? Do you really think that 'dreary'
>>accurately sums up these people? Would you perhaps add another word like
>>'crap'? In other words would 'dreary crap' be what these dreary trolls are
>>subjecting us to day after dreary day?
>
> The word dreary just sums them up because they are such miserable
> ****ers.
>
> You have Williams who trys always be sinister and to threaten people,
> Michaels always banging about whingeing. whining, "killfiles" and
> "trolls", Willy who cheats like **** to try and wriggle out when he's
> called on his bull****, and constantly calling people moron etc, and
> half-wit Dolly the Hippo who is always crying hysterically how she is
> being stalked and persecuted, merely because she won't shut the ****
> up!
>
> What a sad dreary bunch they really are; need I say more?

Nope. You are load of boring ****s.

David Cohen
September 30th 05, 07:17 PM
"David" > wrote
> Who needs it?

Well, exchange transfusions can be very useful, even life saving, for
patients with certain diseases, such a babies with hemolytic disease of the
newborn.

David
me, not you

David
September 30th 05, 09:11 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "David" > wrote
>> Who needs it?
>
> Well, exchange transfusions can be very useful, even life saving, for
> patients with certain diseases, such a babies with hemolytic disease of
> the newborn.
>
> David
> me, not you

Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of uncontrollable
laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too funny
for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha ha
ha ha ha.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
September 30th 05, 10:15 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> >
> > "David" > wrote
> >> Who needs it?
> >
> > Well, exchange transfusions can be very useful, even life saving, for
> > patients with certain diseases, such a babies with hemolytic disease of
> > the newborn.
> >
> > David
> > me, not you
>
> Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of uncontrollable
> laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too funny
> for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha ha
> ha ha ha.

Trust me.
Dealing with HDN is not funny.

Not at all.

Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.

OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)

Well done Cohen!
--
Om.

September 30th 05, 10:43 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
>> nk.net...
>> >
>> > "David" > wrote
>> >
>> > Well, exchange transfusions can be very useful, even life saving, for
>> > patients with certain diseases, such a babies with hemolytic disease of
>> > the newborn.
>> >
>> > David
>> > me, not you
>>
>> Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of uncontrollable
>> laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too funny
>> for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha
>> ha
>> ha ha ha.
>>

> Trust me.
> Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>
> Not at all.
>
> Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>
> OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>
> Well done Cohen!

Yes Om, I know how serious it is but Cohen's joke was just soooooo funny -
so hilarious - that I just could not help myself - I just laughed myself
silly. Just laughed and laughed and laughed. Ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha.
Sooooo funny. Ha ha ha ha. Soooooo funny. Ha ha ha ha.

David
October 1st 05, 04:59 AM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
>> nk.net...
>> >
>> > "David" > wrote
>> >
>> > Well, exchange transfusions can be very useful, even life saving, for
>> > patients with certain diseases, such a babies with hemolytic disease of
>> > the newborn.
>> >
>> > David
>> > me, not you
>>
>> Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of uncontrollable
>> laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too funny
>> for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha
>> ha
>> ha ha ha.
>>

> Trust me.
> Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>
> Not at all.
>
> Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>
> OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>
> Well done Cohen!
> --

You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier than
that.

David Cohen
October 1st 05, 06:14 AM
"David" > wrote
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>> "David" > wrote:
>>> "David Cohen" > wrote

>>> Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of
>>> uncontrollable
>>> laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too
>>> funny
>>> for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha
>>> ha
>>> ha ha ha.
>>
>> Trust me.
>> Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>>
>> Not at all.
>>
>> Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>>
>> OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>>
>> Well done Cohen!

> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier than
> that.

I'm a triathlete.

David
me, not you

David
October 1st 05, 08:09 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "David" > wrote

>>> Trust me.
>>> Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>>>
>>> Not at all.
>>>
>>> Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>>>
>>> OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>>>
>>> Well done Cohen!
>
>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>> than that.
>
> I'm a triathlete.

WOW!!!! Holy mother of ****!!! How funny is that?!!?!? Now, I am going to
invent a humour scale - you know the 'pain scale' i.e. how much does it hurt
from 1 to 10? Well this is 'how funny is this from 1 to
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000.
so what you said was this funny . . .
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
What you said about babies was this funny . . . .
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000
To put this all in persepctive, the funniest thing prior that I have ever
seen on usenet anywhere was this funny
165
Funniest joke Lee Michaels ever made was this funny
3.6

David
October 1st 05, 08:15 AM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "David" > wrote
>>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

>>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that
>>> you have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very
>>> humourous? Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even
>>> funnier than that.
>>
>> I'm a triathlete.
>
> WOW!!!! Holy mother of ****!!! How funny is that?!!?!? Now, I am going to
> invent a humour scale - you know the 'pain scale' i.e. how much does it
> hurt from 1 to 10? Well this is 'how funny is this from 1 to
> 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000.
> so what you said was this funny . . .
> 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000
> What you said about babies was this funny . . . .
> 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000
> To put this all in persepctive, the funniest thing prior that I have ever
> seen on usenet anywhere was this funny
> 165
> Funniest joke Lee Michaels ever made was this funny
> 3.6

Sorry - the nbrs on the previous post actually went off the right hand
margin so they all appeared the same- the actual nbrs are above so there is
a proper comparison

Charles
October 1st 05, 09:13 AM
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 05:14:33 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"David" > wrote

>>> Trust me.
>>> Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>>>
>>> Not at all.
>>>
>>> Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>>>
>>> OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>>>
>>> Well done Cohen!
>
>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier than
>> that.
>
>I'm a triathlete.

Oh no, not another one. How close did you come to last in the
geriatrics special event for fat arses? ;o)

Charles
October 1st 05, 09:17 AM
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:09:06 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

>> "David" > wrote
>>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

>>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
>>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
>>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>>> than that.
>>
>> I'm a triathlete.
>
>WOW!!!! Holy mother of ****!!! How funny is that?!!?!? Now, I am going to
>invent a humour scale - you know the 'pain scale' i.e. how much does it hurt
>from 1 to 10? Well this is 'how funny is this from 1 to
>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000.
>so what you said was this funny . . .
>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>What you said about babies was this funny . . . .
>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000
>To put this all in persepctive, the funniest thing prior that I have ever
>seen on usenet anywhere was this funny
>165
>Funniest joke Lee Michaels ever made was this funny
>3.6

It's no good adding a positive tariff to Lee's offerings simply for
humanitarian or PC reasons.

I have never seen Lee Michaels ever say anything even remotely funny,
so his score has to be set at zero until he at least raises a half
smile.

Have a great weekend - I am! ;o)

David
October 1st 05, 09:40 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:09:06 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

>>> "David" > wrote

>>> I'm a triathlete.
>>
>>WOW!!!! Holy mother of ****!!! How funny is that?!!?!? Now, I am going to
>>invent a humour scale - you know the 'pain scale' i.e. how much does it
>>hurt
>>from 1 to 10? Well this is 'how funny is this from 1 to
>>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000.
>>so what you said was this funny . . .
>>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>What you said about babies was this funny . . . .
>>10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000
>>To put this all in persepctive, the funniest thing prior that I have ever
>>seen on usenet anywhere was this funny
>>165
>>Funniest joke Lee Michaels ever made was this funny
>>3.6
>
> It's no good adding a positive tariff to Lee's offerings simply for
> humanitarian or PC reasons.
>
> I have never seen Lee Michaels ever say anything even remotely funny,
> so his score has to be set at zero until he at least raises a half
> smile.
>
> Have a great weekend - I am! ;o)

I was being charitable to Lee - something for effort -

TheBillRogers
October 1st 05, 12:32 PM
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 05:14:33 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>I'm a triathlete.

"Elite"? Or just regular?

David
October 1st 05, 12:56 PM
"TheBillRogers" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 05:14:33 GMT, "David Cohen"
> > wrote:
>
>>I'm a triathlete.
>
> "Elite"? Or just regular?

He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a week)

TheBillRogers
October 1st 05, 01:19 PM
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:56:15 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a week)

Well his posts certainly bare out the fact he's full of ****, so it
must be true.

David Cohen
October 1st 05, 02:25 PM
"David" > wrote
> "TheBillRogers" > wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote:
>>
>>>I'm a triathlete.
>>
>> "Elite"? Or just regular?
>
> He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a
> week)

Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.

David
the regular one, not you

TheBillRogers
October 1st 05, 02:27 PM
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:25:25 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.

Hmm, he admits to being anally retentive. How anal of him.

David
October 1st 05, 02:44 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "David" > wrote

>>> "Elite"? Or just regular?
>>
>> He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a
>> week)
>
> Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.

That's just one big load of crap, I'm sure you'll agree.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 1st 05, 04:00 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "David" > wrote:
> >
> >> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
> >> nk.net...

> >> Wait just a minute please. I am having a convulsive fit of uncontrollable
> >> laughter. I simply can't stop laughing. ha ha ha ha ha. This is too funny
> >> for words. ha ha ha ha. My sides are aching. Someone please help me. Ha
> >> ha
> >> ha ha ha.
> >>

> > Trust me.
> > Dealing with HDN is not funny.
> >
> > Not at all.
> >
> > Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
> >
> > OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
> >
> > Well done Cohen!
> > --
>
> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier than
> that.

Did you wet your pants?
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 1st 05, 04:02 PM
In article >,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> "David" > wrote

> >> "Elite"? Or just regular?
> >
> > He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a
> > week)
>
> Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.
>
> David
> the regular one, not you

According to the googling I did, you are right, but most websites
recommended every 3 days. ;-)
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 1st 05, 04:02 PM
In article t>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> I'm a triathlete.
>
> David
> me, not you

<snork>
--
Om.

David Cohen
October 1st 05, 05:10 PM
"David" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
>> "David" > wrote
>>> "TheBillRogers" > wrote

>>> He must be elite as he is certainly not regular. (he only goes once a
>>> week)
>>
>> Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.
>
> That's just one big load of crap, I'm sure you'll agree.

I agree, but, if I get TOO full of ****, people will mistake me
for...for...<beads of sweat breaking out on forehead>...for...<be nice, be
nice, be nice, be nice>...for...somebody else!

David

David Cohen
October 1st 05, 05:16 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
> "David" > wrote:

>> > Trust me.
>> > Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>> >
>> > Not at all.
>> >
>> > Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>> >
>> > OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>> >
>> > Well done Cohen!

>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>> than
>> that.
>>
> Did you wet your pants?

Gee, first he make fun of a potential fatal newborn disease, and now you
ridicule the agony of adult urinary incontinence. Sheesh! The Massechusetts
Institute for Bleeding Heart Liberalism will be filing a complaint.

Next you'll be suggesting the abortion of every Black baby in order to
reduce crime rates.

David
the sensitive one, not you two

David
October 1st 05, 05:43 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Trust me.
>> > Dealing with HDN is not funny.
>> >
>> > Not at all.
>> >
>> > Deathly ill newborns are not cause for humor.
>> >
>> > OTOH, I know he was trying to be funny by skewing the subject line. ;-)
>> >
>> > Well done Cohen!
>> > --
>>
>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>> than
>> that.
>>

> Did you wet your pants?
> --
> Om.

It goes without saying. It is not possible to laugh that hard with full
bladder control

David
October 1st 05, 05:45 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
>> "David" > wrote:
>>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

>>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that
>>> you
>>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very
>>> humourous?
>>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>>> than
>>> that.
>>>
>> Did you wet your pants?
>
> Gee, first he make fun of a potential fatal newborn disease, and now you
> ridicule the agony of adult urinary incontinence. Sheesh! The
> Massechusetts Institute for Bleeding Heart Liberalism will be filing a
> complaint.
>
> Next you'll be suggesting the abortion of every Black baby in order to
> reduce crime rates.

100000000

David
October 1st 05, 06:00 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "David" > wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote
>>> "David" > wrote

>>> Once per week IS regular, just not frequent.
>>
>> That's just one big load of crap, I'm sure you'll agree.
>
> I agree, but, if I get TOO full of ****, people will mistake me
> for...for...<beads of sweat breaking out on forehead>...for...<be nice, be
> nice, be nice, be nice>...for...somebody else!
>
> David
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 1st 05, 06:26 PM
In article et>,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote
> > "David" > wrote:
> >> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote

> >> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that you
> >> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very humourous?
> >> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
> >> than
> >> that.
> >>
> > Did you wet your pants?
>
> Gee, first he make fun of a potential fatal newborn disease, and now you
> ridicule the agony of adult urinary incontinence. Sheesh! The Massechusetts
> Institute for Bleeding Heart Liberalism will be filing a complaint.
>
> Next you'll be suggesting the abortion of every Black baby in order to
> reduce crime rates.
>
> David
> the sensitive one, not you two

Tsk!
I don't think I have _ever_ posted anything racist! :-(

You wound me sir!!!
--
Om.

mike
October 4th 05, 06:16 PM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:19:49 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Who needs it? Mike and any newcomer should not be made to feel welcome. So
>>we can settle down to more of the usual scintillating banter with Dolly,
>>JMW, Lee, Willy, et al. New blood? Nah - SOS will do just fine (Same Old
>>****)
>
> It does no good to point out to the Group's dreary "trolls" just what
> a damaging influence they are.
>
> All you will get by way of response is the usual "whining" and
> "whingeing" about how anyone they don't like is a "troll", and
> therefore need to be bullied out of the Group, or consigned to their
> alleged "killfiles"!!
>
> Have a great weekend David - I intend to!! ;o)
>
> TFIF!

oowwwww! bullies and killfiles! i won't sleep tonight.

and don't be so selfish. spodo needs new blood.

mike

mike
October 4th 05, 06:27 PM
"David" > wrote in message

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
>> In article >,

>>> You know how sometimes something is just so excruciatingly funny that
>>> you
>>> have tears rolling down your face? Just incredibly sooooo very
>>> humourous?
>>> Like when you simply can't stop laughing? Well, this was even funnier
>>> than
>>> that.
>>>

>> Did you wet your pants?
>> --
>> Om.
>
> It goes without saying. It is not possible to laugh that hard with full
> bladder control

this whole thread is funny. i'm laughing so hard i can't swallow my root
beer - it keeps coming out my nose.

now a blood related question, if you please.

when a women menstruates, would you consider that "new" or "old" blood?

and this is the newsgroup for the query, that's for sure.

at least half of you ****ers seem to be permanently on the rag, so let's
hear some of those expert opinions.

mike

TheBillRogers
October 4th 05, 08:55 PM
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:27:16 GMT, "mike" > wrote:

>when a women menstruates, would you consider that "new" or "old" blood?

I call it "lunch".

mike
October 4th 05, 10:33 PM
"TheBillRogers" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:27:16 GMT, "mike" > wrote:
>
>>when a women menstruates, would you consider that "new" or "old" blood?
>
> I call it "lunch".

mostly liquid protein, i guess, but watch out for those occasional clots.

if you get a big one, it could stick in your throat.

then you'd have spodo rushing right over to save his neighbour with the old
"heinie" manuver.

and you probably don't want the ol' 'saurus anywhere near your heinie, if
you catch my drift.

you go, TheBillRogers!

mike

The BillRodgers
October 4th 05, 10:38 PM
"mike" > wrote in message
. ..

> "TheBillRogers" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:27:16 GMT, "mike" > wrote:
>>
>>>when a women menstruates, would you consider that "new" or "old" blood?
>>
>> I call it "lunch".
>
> mostly liquid protein, i guess, but watch out for those occasional clots.
>
> if you get a big one, it could stick in your throat.
>
> then you'd have spodo rushing right over to save his neighbour with the
> old "heinie" manuver.
>
> and you probably don't want the ol' 'saurus anywhere near your heinie, if
> you catch my drift.
>
> you go, TheBillRogers!
>
> mike
Cool!

Flash cooked discarded douchebags and squirrel heart topping sun dried
inside decaying vermin thigh with strawberry sauce microwaved on top of
rotten diseased body parts and bladder preserve, arranged in a wriggling
skillet containing lifeless scraps of crayfish and uncooked fish in
loathsome polluted sludge, a side of fruit and a container of hot sea horse
serum.

mike
October 4th 05, 10:51 PM
"The BillRodgers" > wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...

> "mike" > wrote in message
> . ..

>>> I call it "lunch".
>>
>> mostly liquid protein, i guess, but watch out for those occasional clots.
>>
>> if you get a big one, it could stick in your throat.
>>
>> then you'd have spodo rushing right over to save his neighbour with the
>> old "heinie" manuver.
>>
>> and you probably don't want the ol' 'saurus anywhere near your heinie, if
>> you catch my drift.
>>
>> you go, TheBillRogers!
>>
>> mike
> Cool!
>
> Flash cooked discarded douchebags and squirrel heart topping sun dried
> inside decaying vermin thigh with strawberry sauce microwaved on top of
> rotten diseased body parts and bladder preserve, arranged in a wriggling
> skillet containing lifeless scraps of crayfish and uncooked fish in
> loathsome polluted sludge, a side of fruit and a container of hot sea
> horse
> serum.

wow! what can i say other than, mmm, mmmmmmmm.

are you a professional chef or just a dedicated hobbyist?

TheBillRogers
October 4th 05, 10:52 PM
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:33:45 GMT, "mike" > wrote:

>mostly liquid protein, i guess, but watch out for those occasional clots.

Get it while it's fresh! That's the key.

> if you get a big one, it could stick in your throat.

I know how to swallow (hope Wooferqueer doesn't see that)

>then you'd have spodo rushing right over to save his neighbour with the old
>"heinie" manuver.
>
>and you probably don't want the ol' 'saurus anywhere near your heinie, if
>you catch my drift.

Oh oh, ANOTHER one? Geez, these weightlifters are sicker than I
thought....

>you go, TheBillRogers!

Where????

The BillRodgers
October 4th 05, 11:02 PM
"mike" > wrote in message
.. .

> "The BillRodgers" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected] eranews...
>>
>> "mike" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> mostly liquid protein, i guess, but watch out for those occasional
>>> clots.
>>>
>>> if you get a big one, it could stick in your throat.
>>>
>>> then you'd have spodo rushing right over to save his neighbour with the
>>> old "heinie" manuver.
>>>
>>> and you probably don't want the ol' 'saurus anywhere near your heinie,
>>> if you catch my drift.
>>>
>>> you go, TheBillRogers!
>>>
>>> mike
>> Cool!
>>
>> Flash cooked discarded douchebags and squirrel heart topping sun dried
>> inside decaying vermin thigh with strawberry sauce microwaved on top of
>> rotten diseased body parts and bladder preserve, arranged in a wriggling
>> skillet containing lifeless scraps of crayfish and uncooked fish in
>> loathsome polluted sludge, a side of fruit and a container of hot sea
>> horse
>> serum.
>>

> wow! what can i say other than, mmm, mmmmmmmm.
>
> are you a professional chef or just a dedicated hobbyist?

Pro! This is one from my grandpa.

Curdled blow flies and tendon vinaigrette accentuated with flash cooked
haddock ligament with corn sauce garnished with tainted used tampons and
turnip marinade, dished up in a gurgling pot brimming with small chunks of
avocado and green bean in dressing, a side of pastries and a can of pond
scum.

TheBillRogers
October 4th 05, 11:11 PM
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:51:25 GMT, "mike" > wrote:

>wow! what can i say other than, mmm, mmmmmmmm.
>
>are you a professional chef or just a dedicated hobbyist?

He's just an idiot with a fixation on me.

The BillRodgers
October 4th 05, 11:16 PM
.. .