PDA

View Full Version : Re: This is a troll!

Saudade
October 20th 03, 07:17 PM
In ,
Lyle McDonald > typed:
> cindys wrote:
>>
>> "David" > wrote in message

<snip>
>> -----------
>> No, she doesn't mean well. She's a troll. Look at the groups to
>> which this was crossposted. Next, angry people from the woodworking
>> group will start sending posts to please snip their group from the
>> O.T. thread. Sorry guys. I left your group for this one last post to
>> make my point.
>
> Yes, you stupid ****, we'd have never guessed that the above
> proto-religious bull**** was a troll.
>
> Lyle

Obviously, you're too stupid to trim the woodworking group out like she said
so how do we know you can tell this was a troll?

(rec.woodworking snipped)

Susan Cohen
October 21st 03, 01:19 AM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message

> Yes, you stupid ****,

Oh, yes, now *your* post was *intelligent*....

Susan

Saudade
October 21st 03, 04:42 AM
In ink.net,
David Cohen > typed:
> "Saudade" > wrote
>> Lyle McDonald > typed:
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Yes, you stupid ****, we'd have never guessed that the above
>>> proto-religious bull**** was a troll.
>
>> Obviously, you're too stupid to trim the woodworking group out like
>> she said so how do we know you can tell this was a troll?
>>
>> (rec.woodworking snipped)
>
> No. Lyle just didn't give a flying **** that you wanted to be excluded
> from the troll's crosspost. I think we in MFW are included in many
> crossposts because we really don't give a flying **** about what you
> want or don't want. It's the 'roid rage, haven't you heard?
>
> Anyway, don't woodworkers have a sense of humor and enjoy an
> occasional cross-group flame war? I'd throw in some insults here about
> woodworking to get things going, but I can't think of any. I mean,
> it's woodworking...how more insulting can one get?

Dropped too many weights on your head, haven't you.

David Cohen
October 21st 03, 05:24 AM
"Saudade" > wrote
> David Cohen > typed:
> > "Saudade" > wrote
> >> Lyle McDonald > typed:
> >> <snip>

> >> Obviously, you're too stupid to trim the woodworking group out
like
> >> she said so how do we know you can tell this was a troll?
> >>
> >> (rec.woodworking snipped)
> >
> > No. Lyle just didn't give a flying **** that you wanted to be
excluded
> > from the troll's crosspost. I think we in MFW are included in many
> > crossposts because we really don't give a flying **** about what
you
> > want or don't want. It's the 'roid rage, haven't you heard?
> >
> > Anyway, don't woodworkers have a sense of humor and enjoy an
> > occasional cross-group flame war? I'd throw in some insults here
about
> > woodworking to get things going, but I can't think of any. I mean,
> > it's woodworking...how more insulting can one get?
> >
> Dropped too many weights on your head, haven't you.

There you go. Now you're getting into the swing of things. A rather
weak first effort, but you'll get better with practice.

So, tell me...does the ability to carve your own butt plugs save you a
lot of money?

"This is the worse forum alive."- kev2112

Carnivore269
October 21st 03, 07:12 AM
"Susan Cohen" > wrote in message >...
> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> >
> > Yes, you stupid ****,
>
> Oh, yes, now *your* post was *intelligent*....
>
> Susan

But typical... ;-D

C.

ATP
October 22nd 03, 12:51 AM
David Cohen wrote:
> "Saudade" > wrote
>> David Cohen > typed:
>>> "Saudade" > wrote

>>> No. Lyle just didn't give a flying **** that you wanted to be
>>> excluded from the troll's crosspost. I think we in MFW are included
>>> in many crossposts because we really don't give a flying **** about
>>> what you want or don't want. It's the 'roid rage, haven't you heard?
>>>
>>> Anyway, don't woodworkers have a sense of humor and enjoy an
>>> occasional cross-group flame war? I'd throw in some insults here
>>> about woodworking to get things going, but I can't think of any. I
>>> mean, it's woodworking...how more insulting can one get?
>>>
>> Dropped too many weights on your head, haven't you.
>
> There you go. Now you're getting into the swing of things. A rather
> weak first effort, but you'll get better with practice.
>
> So, tell me...does the ability to carve your own butt plugs save you a
> lot of money?
>
> David

I don't think JOAT has posted plans for that particular project yet.