PDA

View Full Version : Upper body plyometrics, egad

Lascivious Mink
October 17th 05, 03:24 PM
So I was at the gym, doing clapping pushups after my squats and chins. One of
the guys who squats 405 for a dozen reps, deep and quick and easy, offered to
show me something new, since I can do chins and dips. Okay....

Pike position; after the first couple of reps he'd push off hard, clap, catch
and recover and do it again, chins and dips.

bc
October 17th 05, 04:25 PM
Lascivious Mink wrote:
> So I was at the gym, doing clapping pushups after my squats and chins. One of
> the guys who squats 405 for a dozen reps, deep and quick and easy, offered to
> show me something new, since I can do chins and dips. Okay....
>

> Pike position; after the first couple of reps he'd push off hard, clap, catch
> and recover and do it again, chins and dips.

Heh. Yes. I hadn't heard of the clapping dips before. Nice push-pull
combo with the chins.

- bc

Chas
October 17th 05, 06:32 PM
"Lascivious Mink" > wrote
> Pike position; after the first couple of reps he'd push off hard, clap,
> catch and recover and do it again, chins and dips.

Standard shaolin exercise-
surprised you hadn't seen it before.
Oh yeah; you like the Brazilian variation-
do it with a banana.

Chas

Lascivious Mink
October 17th 05, 08:34 PM
Chas wrote:
> "Lascivious Mink" > wrote
>
>>Pike position; after the first couple of reps he'd push off hard, clap,
>>catch and recover and do it again, chins and dips.
>

> Standard shaolin exercise-
> surprised you hadn't seen it before.
> Oh yeah; you like the Brazilian variation-
> do it with a banana.
>
> Chas

Hey, that banana was asking for it. ;-)

And he was hot....