PDA

View Full Version : MFW a magnet for loosers

David
October 21st 05, 01:27 PM
Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that? I
would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal is.

October 21st 05, 01:44 PM
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:27:12 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that? I
>would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal is.

You talking to yourself again? That's a dangerous sign, talk to your
psychiatrist about it. Don't worry, as long as you don't get violent,
or threaten to harm yourself, he won't have you commited again.
Bill (a non-loser, who feels it necassary to correct poor Davids
before "the voices" take over again)

David
October 21st 05, 01:45 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:27:12 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that? I
>>would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal
>>is.
>
> You talking to yourself again? That's a dangerous sign, talk to your
> psychiatrist about it. Don't worry, as long as you don't get violent,
> or threaten to harm yourself, he won't have you commited again.
> Bill (a non-loser, who feels it necassary to correct poor Davids
> before "the voices" take over again)

Well, that's one looser. Let's hear from the others

October 21st 05, 01:48 PM
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:45:34 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Well, that's one looser

I may be a looser, but I'm no loser.

David
October 21st 05, 01:56 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:45:34 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Well, that's one looser
>
> I may be a looser, but I'm no loser.

Quoted from Robert Schuh in Closeup of Big Bill thread
> Donovan,
> To really get the correct feel when attacking a troll, you need to spell
> loser as "looser." Have you noticed how many trolls use that spelling? :-)

Guess you were sucked in Bill.

October 21st 05, 02:00 PM
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:56:35 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Guess you were sucked in Bill.

Not at all, I made a conscious decision to respond, feeling completely
comfortable that I'm not a looser, or a loser.
I tried to help you with your masturbation addiction, and thought I
may also enlighten you in this thread. I truly feel your pain, of
being controlled by a serious mental illness.
Hope this helps David (whichever "David" you are)

David
October 21st 05, 02:06 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:56:35 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Guess you were sucked in Bill.
>
> Not at all, I made a conscious decision to respond, feeling completely
> comfortable that I'm not a looser, or a loser.

I hear you. But . . . in the last post, didn't you admit to being a looser?

> I tried to help you with your masturbation addiction, and thought I
> may also enlighten you in this thread. I truly feel your pain, of
> being controlled by a serious mental illness.
> Hope this helps David (whichever "David" you are)

October 21st 05, 03:31 PM
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:06:18 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>I hear you. But . . . in the last post, didn't you admit to being a looser?

I clearly stated I wasn't.

David
October 21st 05, 03:33 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:06:18 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>I hear you. But . . . in the last post, didn't you admit to being a
>>looser?
>
> I clearly stated I wasn't.

>>>Well, that's one looser
>>
>> I may be a looser, but I'm no loser.

October 21st 05, 03:40 PM
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:33:09 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:06:18 +1000, "David" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I hear you. But . . . in the last post, didn't you admit to being a
>>>looser?
>>
>> I clearly stated I wasn't.

>>> I may be a looser, but I'm no loser.

Ok, I clearly stated I wasn't a loser. My stoll are pretty looser
since I started eating a lot of roughage (my thanks to whomever told
me I was full of s**t)

Joe the Aroma
October 21st 05, 03:50 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...
> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that? I
> would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal
> is.

Use yer killphiler.

Jeff Finlayson
October 21st 05, 04:36 PM
David wrote:

> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that?

Yea and losers too..

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 21st 05, 06:06 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that? I
> would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal is.

Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
"loose" more body fat finally. ;-)

Does that make me a "Looser"???

Cheers!
--
Om.

October 21st 05, 09:20 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that?
>> would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal
>> is.
>>

> Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
> "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
>
> Does that make me a "Looser"???

Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
loose to begin with.

bc
October 21st 05, 09:38 PM
David wrote:
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "David" > wrote:
> >
> >> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that?
> >> would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal
> >> is.
> >>

> > Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
> > "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
> >
> > Does that make me a "Looser"???
>
> Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
> loose to begin with.

I think PSMF is making my pants looser. My fat, relative to my center
of mass however, might be condidered tighter. Now that I'm strethcing
more, I suppose my muscles are looser. The mind boggles.

- bc

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 21st 05, 09:44 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "David" > wrote:
> >
> >> Seems a lot of loosers are finding their way to this group. Why is that?
> >> would love to hear from some of you loosers to see just what the appeal
> >> is.
> >>

> > Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
> > "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
> >
> > Does that make me a "Looser"???
>
> Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
> loose to begin with.

It needs to be so loose that it all falls off...

Any advice? ;-)

Cheers!
--
Om.

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 21st 05, 09:45 PM
In article . com>,
"bc" > wrote:

> David wrote:
> > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

> > > Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
> > > "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
> > >
> > > Does that make me a "Looser"???
> >
> > Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
> > loose to begin with.
>
> I think PSMF is making my pants looser. My fat, relative to my center
> of mass however, might be condidered tighter. Now that I'm strethcing
> more, I suppose my muscles are looser. The mind boggles.
>
> - bc

Static stretching...

It's a good thing.

Study the Kama Sutra.
That's why being flexible is a good thing. ;-)
--
Om.

October 21st 05, 10:12 PM
"bc" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> David wrote:
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
>> > "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
>> >
>> > Does that make me a "Looser"???
>>
>> Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
>> loose to begin with.
>
> I think PSMF is making my pants looser. My fat, relative to my center
> of mass however, might be condidered tighter. Now that I'm strethcing
> more, I suppose my muscles are looser. The mind boggles.
>
> - bc

It does boggle! (Plus it gives new meaning to the old phrase "stay loose")

David
October 21st 05, 10:18 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Well, thanks to Cohen talking about the PSMF diet, I've managed to
>> > "loose" more body fat finally. ;-)
>> >
>> > Does that make me a "Looser"???
>>
>> Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
>> loose to begin with.
>>

> It needs to be so loose that it all falls off...
>
> Any advice? ;-)

I think the *real* problem here, Om - is when someone tells you to 'loosen
up' you mustn't take it literally

John
October 22nd 05, 07:59 AM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> Yes in fact fact that is the dictionary defintion provided your fat was
> >> loose to begin with.
> >>

> > It needs to be so loose that it all falls off...
> >
> > Any advice? ;-)
>
> I think the *real* problem here, Om - is when someone tells you to 'loosen
> up' you mustn't take it literally

What if I'm stopped up after eating ~375g of protein a day?

David
October 22nd 05, 08:10 AM
"John" > wrote in message
> "David" > wrote in message
> u...
>>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > It needs to be so loose that it all falls off...
>> >
>> > Any advice? ;-)
>>
>> I think the *real* problem here, Om - is when someone tells you to
>> 'loosen
>> up' you mustn't take it literally
>
> What if I'm stopped up after eating ~375g of protein a day?

Post your *real* name, coward!

October 22nd 05, 10:53 AM
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:59:13 GMT, "John"
> wrote:

>What if I'm stopped up after eating ~375g of protein a day?

Just have one of the guys at the gym stick their finger in your butt.
That should take care of it. If they're unavailable, just start asking
people you see on the street.