PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy This Scale Offline

Anonymous
October 26th 03, 03:03 AM
Want to buy the Tanita 1631 Solar Scale offline.
Does anyone know where i can buy this one offline as i can't stay home to
wait for the ups guy to show up.

http://www.epinions.com/well-Supplies-Home_Diagnostics-Scales-All-Tanita_1631_Solar_Scale

Perple Glow
October 26th 03, 01:23 PM
I saw this comment in the 2nd review by Solar Skeptical:

"So I decided to give digital scales another chance. This is the last one, I
swear! I picked up the Tanita 1631 Solar Scale for 22.49 at Linens & Things.
List price was $29.99, but it was on sale."

--
Email me at:
perpleglow(AT)comcast.net