PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Chests

giro
October 27th 03, 04:51 AM
Hey,

I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing acne
or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening when I
shave? Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so, how long
does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
irritated?

Thanks,

whit
October 27th 03, 06:07 AM
"giro" > wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing
acne
> or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening when I
> shave?

1) shave WITH the grain.
2) loofah afterwards (every day)
3) use a sharp razor

alternatively, using clippers is a good alternative. gives a near shaved
appearance, but since hair isn't taken below the skin level, you don't get
ingrowns.

whit

Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so, how long
> does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
> irritated?
>
> Thanks,

Jay
October 27th 03, 12:48 PM
"giro" > wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing
acne
> or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening when I
> shave? Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so, how
long
> does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
> irritated?
>
> Thanks,

It may be too hot, but applying deodorant is a truck that the strippers use.
My girlfriend swears by it and I can vouch for its effectiveness. (on her)

Bob Garrison
October 27th 03, 02:03 PM
"Jay" > wrote in message

> "giro" > wrote in message
> > Hey,
> >
> > I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing
> acne
> > or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening when
> > shave? Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so, how
> long
> > does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
> > irritated?
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> It may be too hot, but applying deodorant is a truck that the strippers
use.
> My girlfriend swears by it and I can vouch for its effectiveness. (on her)

So your girlfriend is a stripper with a hairy chest, huh?

Jay
October 27th 03, 09:10 PM
"Bob Garrison" > wrote in message

> "Jay" > wrote in message
> >
> > "giro" > wrote in message
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing
> > acne
> > > or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening
when
> > > shave? Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so,
how
> > long
> > > does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
> > > irritated?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> >
> > It may be too hot, but applying deodorant is a truck that the strippers
> use.
> > My girlfriend swears by it and I can vouch for its effectiveness. (on
her)

> So your girlfriend is a stripper with a hairy chest, huh?

Left myself open for that one, so here. YES HE IS.

Bob Garrison
October 27th 03, 10:34 PM
"Jay" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Bob Garrison" > wrote in message

> > > acne
> when
> how
> > > long

> > > It may be too hot, but applying deodorant is a truck that the
strippers
> > use.
> > > My girlfriend swears by it and I can vouch for its effectiveness. (on
> her)
> > >

> > So your girlfriend is a stripper with a hairy chest, huh?
>
> Left myself open for that one, so here. YES HE IS.

And (she?) uses a "truck" to apply deodorant? Sounds like you got yourself a
real winner. LOL

Jay
October 27th 03, 11:14 PM
"Bob Garrison" > wrote in message

> "Jay" > wrote in message
> . ..

> guessing
> > when
> > how
> get

> strippers
> > > use.
(on
> > her)
> > > >

> > > So your girlfriend is a stripper with a hairy chest, huh?
> >
> > Left myself open for that one, so here. YES HE IS.
> >

> And (she?) uses a "truck" to apply deodorant? Sounds like you got yourself
> real winner. LOL

You go tme, you got me.

Bob Garrison
October 27th 03, 11:48 PM
"Jay" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Bob Garrison" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Jay" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> > guessing
> > > when
> so,
> > > how
> > get

> > strippers
> (on
> > > her)

> > > Left myself open for that one, so here. YES HE IS.
> > >

> > And (she?) uses a "truck" to apply deodorant? Sounds like you got
yourself
> > real winner. LOL
>
> You go tme, you got me.

Who is "tme"?

Big Chris
October 28th 03, 04:44 AM
Bob Garrison wrote:
> Who is "tme"?

Tme is the guy in the wheel chair on South Park

Big Chris

Jay
October 28th 03, 11:44 PM
"Bob Garrison" > wrote in message

> "Jay" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "Bob Garrison" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Jay" > wrote in message
> > > . ..

> > > guessing
> happening
If
> > so,
> not
> > > get

> > > strippers
> > (on

> > > And (she?) uses a "truck" to apply deodorant? Sounds like you got
> yourself
> > > real winner. LOL
> >
> > You go tme, you got me.
> >

> Who is "tme"?

I tpye wlel hhu? It taeks yeers of practcie

Carnivore269
October 29th 03, 12:51 AM
"giro" > wrote in message >...
> Hey,
>
> I want to shave my chest, but every time I do, red bumps (I'm guessing acne
> or rash) pop up everywhere. How can I prevent this from happening when I
> shave? Should I just continue shaving and it will go away? If so, how long
> does it usually take for your skin to get use to the shave and not get
> irritated?
>
> Thanks,

Don't shave.
Hot wax.