PDA

View Full Version : Epithets by number

David
November 12th 05, 06:32 AM
Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person who
chooses to use such words.
So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.

1. ****
2. Piece of ****
3. Asshole
4. Retard
5. Loser
6. Prick
7. ****face
8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
9. Asswipe
10. Moron
11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
12. Imbecile
13. ****head
14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)

Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these are
just a sampling of words that have been used lately.

So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you are
1 to 14"
or you are a 3,5,8,11

Do you get the idea?

What do you think?

spodosaurus
November 12th 05, 07:11 AM
David wrote:
> Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
> generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person who
> chooses to use such words.
> So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
> numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
> suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.
>
> 1. ****
> 2. Piece of ****
> 3. Asshole
> 4. Retard
> 5. Loser
> 6. Prick
> 7. ****face
> 8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
> 9. Asswipe
> 10. Moron
> 11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
> 12. Imbecile
> 13. ****head
> 14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
> 15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
>
> Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these are
> just a sampling of words that have been used lately.
>
> So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you are
> 1 to 14"
> or you are a 3,5,8,11
>
> Do you get the idea?
>
> What do you think?

I'm going to make an attempt to phase out ****tard and start trying to
add in ****wit and ****wad. ****, ponce, and git may also begin making
appearances :-)

David
November 12th 05, 07:24 AM
"spodosaurus" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

UPDATED LISTING

1. ****
2. Piece of ****
3. Asshole
4. Retard
5. Loser
6. Prick
7. ****face
8. ****wit
9. Asswipe
10. Moron
11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
12. Imbecile
13. ****head
14. Faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
16. ****wad
17. ****
18. Ponce
19. Git

David
November 12th 05, 07:29 AM
"spodosaurus" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
>> generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person
>> who chooses to use such words.
>> So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
>> numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
>> suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.
>>
>> 1. ****
>> 2. Piece of ****
>> 3. Asshole
>> 4. Retard
>> 5. Loser
>> 6. Prick
>> 7. ****face
>> 8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
>> 9. Asswipe
>> 10. Moron
>> 11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
>> 12. Imbecile
>> 13. ****head
>> 14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
>> 15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
>>
>> Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these
>> are just a sampling of words that have been used lately.
>>
>> So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you
>> are 1 to 14"
>> or you are a 3,5,8,11
>>
>> Do you get the idea?
>>
>> What do you think?
>>

> I'm going to make an attempt to phase out ****tard and start trying to add
> in ****wit and ****wad. ****, ponce, and git may also begin making
> appearances :-)

You are definitely on the right train, Ari - I am right behind you leading
the way

Charles
November 12th 05, 09:08 AM
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:32:21 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
>generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person who
>chooses to use such words.
>So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
>numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
>suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.
>
>1. ****
>2. Piece of ****
>3. Asshole
>4. Retard
>5. Loser
>6. Prick
>7. ****face
>8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
>9. Asswipe
>10. Moron
>11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
>12. Imbecile
>13. ****head
>14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
>15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
>
>Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these are
>just a sampling of words that have been used lately.
>
>So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you are
>1 to 14"
> or you are a 3,5,8,11
>
>Do you get the idea?
>
>What do you think?

Excellent and very innovative.

Dolly is 15 fat 5.

Have a great weekend mate - I am! ;o)

Oz play England at Twickenham today!

David
November 12th 05, 09:23 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:32:21 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
>>generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person who
>>chooses to use such words.
>>So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
>>numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
>>suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.
>>
>>1. ****
>>2. Piece of ****
>>3. Asshole
>>4. Retard
>>5. Loser
>>6. Prick
>>7. ****face
>>8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
>>9. Asswipe
>>10. Moron
>>11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
>>12. Imbecile
>>13. ****head
>>14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
>>15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
>>
>>Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these are
>>just a sampling of words that have been used lately.
>>
>>So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you
>>are
>>1 to 14"
>> or you are a 3,5,8,11
>>
>>Do you get the idea?
>>
>>What do you think?
>
> Excellent and very innovative.
>
> Dolly is 15 fat 5.

> Have a great weekend mate - I am! ;o)
>
> Oz play England at Twickenham today!

Hello Mate - where are you hiding out these days!? Should be a great game
today

Charles
November 12th 05, 09:31 AM
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:23:25 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:32:21 +1000, "David" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Lately some posts seem to be laced with swear words - mostly juvenile and
>>>generally reflect on the intelligence of the troll or retarded person who
>>>chooses to use such words.
>>>So what I propose for the sake of convenience and effectiveness that a
>>>numbered list of these words be available and then just the numbers would
>>>suffice when anyone wants to insult anyone.
>>>
>>>1. ****
>>>2. Piece of ****
>>>3. Asshole
>>>4. Retard
>>>5. Loser
>>>6. Prick
>>>7. ****face
>>>8. ****tard (for Ari's benefit mostly)
>>>9. Asswipe
>>>10. Moron
>>>11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
>>>12. Imbecile
>>>13. ****head
>>>14. faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
>>>15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
>>>
>>>Please add to the list so that it can be really comprehensive as these are
>>>just a sampling of words that have been used lately.
>>>
>>>So, for instance if you wanted to really hurt someone you could say "you
>>>are
>>>1 to 14"
>>> or you are a 3,5,8,11
>>>
>>>Do you get the idea?
>>>
>>>What do you think?
>>
>> Excellent and very innovative.
>>
>> Dolly is 15 fat 5.
>
>> Have a great weekend mate - I am! ;o)
>>
>> Oz play England at Twickenham today!
>>

>Hello Mate - where are you hiding out these days!?

This place isn't the same without Lee! ;o)

>Should be a great game today

I'm really looking forward to it. I may be just a tad blurred and
wobbly later.

David
November 12th 05, 09:51 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:23:25 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> Excellent and very innovative.
>>>
>>> Dolly is 15 fat 5.
>>
>>> Have a great weekend mate - I am! ;o)
>>>
>>> Oz play England at Twickenham today!
>>>

>>Hello Mate - where are you hiding out these days!?
>
> This place isn't the same without Lee! ;o)

Strange but true

>>Should be a great game today
>
> I'm really looking forward to it. I may be just a tad blurred and
> wobbly later.

Just another weekend, right?

MrRobottow
November 12th 05, 12:13 PM
wrote:

>What do you think?

You are 1 thru 15.

MrRobottow
November 12th 05, 12:14 PM
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:29:31 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Ari - I am right behind you leading
>the way

Hope you're lubed up Ari.

November 12th 05, 04:03 PM
David wrote:
> "spodosaurus" > wrote in message
> > David wrote:
>
> UPDATED LISTING
>
> 1. ****
> 2. Piece of ****
> 3. Asshole
> 4. Retard
> 5. Loser
> 6. Prick
> 7. ****face
> 8. ****wit
> 9. Asswipe
> 10. Moron
> 11. Putz (for Cohen's benefit)
> 12. Imbecile
> 13. ****head
> 14. Faggot (not that there is anything wrong with that)
> 15. ****en (this can be used in conjunction with any of the above words)
> 16. ****wad
> 17. ****
> 18. Ponce
> 19. Git

Brilliant 15 idea.

John
November 12th 05, 04:30 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "Charles" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:23:25 +1000, "David" >
> > wrote:

> >>Hello Mate - where are you hiding out these days!?
> >
> > This place isn't the same without Lee! ;o)
>
> Strange but true
>
> >>Should be a great game today
> >
> > I'm really looking forward to it. I may be just a tad blurred and
> > wobbly later.
>
> Just another weekend, right?

You two are like famished lepers. You constantly feed off each other. It
takes both of you to come up with something worth reading. David, you
should've joined your left hemisphere prior to writing some stupid swear
list. You both are ****TARDS.

David
November 12th 05, 05:01 PM
"John" > wrote in message
> "David" > wrote in message
> u...

[.....]

> You two are like famished lepers. You constantly feed off each other. It
> takes both of you to come up with something worth reading.

What do you think it might take for *you* to come up with something worth
reading?

> David, you should've joined your left hemisphere prior to writing some
> stupid swear
> list. You both are ****TARDS.

John
November 12th 05, 05:34 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "John" > wrote in message
> > "David" > wrote in message
> > u...
>
> [.....]
>
> > You two are like famished lepers. You constantly feed off each other. It
> > takes both of you to come up with something worth reading.
>
> What do you think it might take for *you* to come up with something worth
> reading?

You obviously read it.....:)

> > David, you should've joined your left hemisphere prior to writing some
> > stupid swear
> > list. You both are ****TARDS.

MrRobottow
November 12th 05, 07:13 PM
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 03:01:16 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>What do you think it might take for *you* to come up with something worth
>reading?

Plagurism.

John
November 12th 05, 07:41 PM
"MrRobottow" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 03:01:16 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
> >What do you think it might take for *you* to come up with something worth
> >reading?
>
> Plagurism.

Hello, moronic ****bucket. Did you mean "plagiarism" (the act or instance of
plagiarizing), or some Billdo word for a plague?

MrRobottow
November 12th 05, 07:48 PM
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:41:50 GMT, "John"
> wrote:

>Hello, moronic ****bucket. Did you mean "plagiarism" (the act or instance of
>plagiarizing), or some Billdo word for a plague?

Go look it up.

John
November 12th 05, 07:50 PM
"MrRobottow" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:41:50 GMT, "John"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hello, moronic ****bucket. Did you mean "plagiarism" (the act or instance
of
> >plagiarizing), or some Billdo word for a plague?
>
> Go look it up.

Good one.

Dally
November 12th 05, 07:58 PM
spodosaurus wrote:

> I'm going to make an attempt to phase out ****tard and start trying to
> add in ****wit and ****wad. ****, ponce, and git may also begin making
> appearances :-)

It's always touching to see personal growth.

Personally, I'm making a concerted effort to exchange "suck it up,
Buttercup" for "butch the **** up." My husband says I can't say the
latter to the children. Even when they need to hear it. It's
CENSORSHIP, I tell you!

Dally

OmManiPadmeOmelet
November 12th 05, 08:12 PM
In article >, Dally >
wrote:

> spodosaurus wrote:
>
> > I'm going to make an attempt to phase out ****tard and start trying to
> > add in ****wit and ****wad. ****, ponce, and git may also begin making
> > appearances :-)
>
> It's always touching to see personal growth.
>
> Personally, I'm making a concerted effort to exchange "suck it up,
> Buttercup" for "butch the **** up." My husband says I can't say the
> latter to the children. Even when they need to hear it. It's
> CENSORSHIP, I tell you!
>
> Dally

You have boys.

Just tell them to grow some balls. ;-)

And tell your husband the same thing.

Cheers!
--
Om.

November 12th 05, 08:17 PM
"MrRobottow" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 03:01:16 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>What do you think it might take for *you* to come up with something worth
>>reading?
>
> Plagurism.

ha ha

David
November 12th 05, 08:24 PM
"Dally" > wrote in message
> spodosaurus wrote:
>
>> I'm going to make an attempt to phase out ****tard and start trying to
>> add in ****wit and ****wad. ****, ponce, and git may also begin making
>> appearances :-)
>
> It's always touching to see personal growth.

Ha ha! Dolly made a funny!

> Personally, I'm making a concerted effort to exchange "suck it up,
> Buttercup" for "butch the **** up." My husband says I can't say the
> latter to the children. Even when they need to hear it. It's CENSORSHIP,
> I tell you!

MrRobottow
November 12th 05, 08:38 PM
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:12:49 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Just tell them to grow some balls.

She has them.