PDA

View Full Version : Re: The most important thing you'll read all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David
November 20th 05, 04:23 PM
"TheBillRodgers" > wrote in message
> George W. Bush Meets with the queen of England. He asks her "Your
> majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any
> tips you can give me?"
> "Well," says the queen, "The most important thing is to surround
> yourself with intelligent people."
> Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
> intelligent?"
> The queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh that's easy. You just ask them to
> answer an intelligence test. Listen to this".
> The queen presses a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in
> here, would you?"
> Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes your majesty?"
> The queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and
> father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
> Who is it?"
> Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
> "Yes! Very good", says the queen.
> Back at the white house, Bush asks to speak to vice president Dick
> Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a
> child, It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
> "I'm not sure," says Dick Cheney. "Let me get back to you on that
> one."
> Cheney goes back to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give
> him an answer.
> Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's
> shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for
> me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or
> your sister. Who is it?"
> Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
> Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"
> Cheney goes back to the oval office to speak with Bush.
> "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's
> Colin Powell."
> Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his
> face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Ha ha!

Joe
November 20th 05, 04:37 PM
"David" > wrote in message
u...

> "TheBillRodgers" > wrote in message
> > George W. Bush Meets with the queen of England. He asks her "Your
> > majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any
> > tips you can give me?"
> > "Well," says the queen, "The most important thing is to surround
> > yourself with intelligent people."
> > Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
> > intelligent?"
> > The queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh that's easy. You just ask them to
> > answer an intelligence test. Listen to this".
> > The queen presses a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in
> > here, would you?"
> > Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes your majesty?"
> > The queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and
> > father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
> > Who is it?"
> > Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
> > "Yes! Very good", says the queen.
> > Back at the white house, Bush asks to speak to vice president Dick
> > Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a
> > child, It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
> > "I'm not sure," says Dick Cheney. "Let me get back to you on that
> > one."
> > Cheney goes back to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give
> > him an answer.
> > Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's
> > shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for
> > me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or
> > your sister. Who is it?"
> > Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
> > Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"
> > Cheney goes back to the oval office to speak with Bush.
> > "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's
> > Colin Powell."
> > Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his
> > face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
>
> Ha ha!

The first time I read a version of this joke was the Carter administration.
The next one we will hear will have to do with Bush, a flood, a tree, a
camera, and an aperature setting.

George Kerby
November 20th 05, 05:15 PM
On 11/20/05 10:37 AM, in article , "Joe"
> wrote:

> "David" > wrote in message
> u...
>>
>> "TheBillRodgers" > wrote in message
>>> George W. Bush Meets with the queen of England. He asks her "Your
>>> majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any
>>> tips you can give me?"
>>> "Well," says the queen, "The most important thing is to surround
>>> yourself with intelligent people."
>>> Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
>>> intelligent?"
>>> The queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh that's easy. You just ask them to
>>> answer an intelligence test. Listen to this".
>>> The queen presses a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in
>>> here, would you?"
>>> Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes your majesty?"
>>> The queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and
>>> father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
>>> Who is it?"
>>> Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
>>> "Yes! Very good", says the queen.
>>> Back at the white house, Bush asks to speak to vice president Dick
>>> Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a
>>> child, It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
>>> "I'm not sure," says Dick Cheney. "Let me get back to you on that
>>> one."
>>> Cheney goes back to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give
>>> him an answer.
>>> Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's
>>> shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for
>>> me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or
>>> your sister. Who is it?"
>>> Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
>>> Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"
>>> Cheney goes back to the oval office to speak with Bush.
>>> "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's
>>> Colin Powell."
>>> Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his
>>> face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
>>
>> Ha ha!
>>

> The first time I read a version of this joke was the Carter administration.
> The next one we will hear will have to do with Bush, a flood, a tree, a
> camera, and an aperature setting.

Some things are like a bad penny...

Kurtz
November 20th 05, 06:25 PM
"George Kerby" > wrote in message

> On 11/20/05 10:37 AM, in article , "Joe"
> > wrote:
>

> > "David" > wrote in message
> > u...

> >> Ha ha!
> >>

> > The first time I read a version of this joke was the Carter
administration.
> > The next one we will hear will have to do with Bush, a flood, a tree, a
> > camera, and an aperature setting.
> >
> Some things are like a bad penny...

While others are like a bad pResidency.....

To the bunker!!!!!

INDICT - IMPEACH - IMPRISON

The horror, the horror

william lynch
November 20th 05, 07:05 PM
Joe wrote:

> "David" > wrote in message
> u...
>
>>"TheBillRodgers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>George W. Bush Meets with the queen of England. He asks her "Your
>>>majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any
>>>tips you can give me?"
>>>"Well," says the queen, "The most important thing is to surround
>>>yourself with intelligent people."
>>>Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
>>>intelligent?"
>>>The queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh that's easy. You just ask them to
>>>answer an intelligence test. Listen to this".
>>>The queen presses a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in
>>>here, would you?"
>>>Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes your majesty?"
>>>The queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and
>>>father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
>>>Who is it?"
>>>Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
>>>"Yes! Very good", says the queen.
>>>Back at the white house, Bush asks to speak to vice president Dick
>>>Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a
>>>child, It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
>>>"I'm not sure," says Dick Cheney. "Let me get back to you on that
>>>one."
>>>Cheney goes back to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give
>>>him an answer.
>>>Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's
>>>shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for
>>>me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or
>>>your sister. Who is it?"
>>>Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
>>>Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"
>>>Cheney goes back to the oval office to speak with Bush.
>>>"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's
>>>Colin Powell."
>>>Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his
>>>face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
>>
>>Ha ha!
>>

> The first time I read a version of this joke was the Carter administration.
> The next one we will hear will have to do with Bush, a flood, a tree, a
> camera, and an aperature setting.

My mom says this joke was used towards Eisenhower.