PDA

View Full Version : Marius Pudzanowski


Mark Philipi
January 8th 06, 12:00 AM
I can kick his ass!

Roger Delmont
January 8th 06, 11:08 AM
Mark Philipi wrote:
> I can kick his ass!

Ah yeas, but unfortunately you can't spell his name correctly

Marius Pudzianowski

JRH
January 8th 06, 12:00 PM
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 03:08:37 -0800, "Roger Delmont"
> wrote:

>
>Mark Philipi wrote:
>> I can kick his ass!
>
>Ah yeas, but unfortunately you can't spell his name correctly
>
>Marius Pudzianowski
>

I can kick his ass too.

0901453765
January 8th 06, 10:08 PM
I can kiss all your asses(collectively) ooooh baby

JRH2
January 9th 06, 11:27 AM
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:25:10 GMT, Joe Humble >
wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:00:13 -0500, Mark Philipi
> wrote:
>
>>I can kick his ass!
>
>The 2nd place American said something about coming next year to see if
>he could knock off "the freakshow" (if I heard him correctly).
>
>I wonder if that is a sideways accusation of steroid/GH use.

Do they test the strongmen for roids? Or is it "every eunic for
itself?"

TBR
January 12th 06, 12:22 PM
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 05:09:38 GMT, Joe Humble >
wrote:

>Not tested as far as I know. However, some of them do actually look
>all-natural.

Yeah, the ones with big, fat, pot-bellies hanging over their wasists.

Robert Schuh
January 28th 06, 05:58 AM
Joe Humble wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:00:13 -0500, Mark Philipi
> > wrote:
>
> >I can kick his ass!
>
> The 2nd place American said something about coming next year to see if
> he could knock off "the freakshow" (if I heard him correctly).
>
> I wonder if that is a sideways accusation of steroid/GH use.
>
> --
> Is this thing on?

Mike,
ALL of those guys are on juice. The Europeans just have a HUGE advantage
over the US competitors as there are many more drugs available in Europe
and they are not a controlled substance in most European countries like
they are in the US. Making anabolic steroids a controlled substance was
one of THE biggest crimes in US history. How about starting with tobacco
and alcohol? Just to let people know, I think ALL drugs should be legal
for adults to buy. Who the **** does our fascist government think they are
by telling adults what they can and can not put into their bodies? If you
made heroin and steroids legal tomorrow and made tobacco and alcohol
illegal, you would save hundreds or thousands of lives each year.


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
January 28th 06, 06:00 AM
Joe Humble wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 06:27:18 -0500, JRH2 > wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:25:10 GMT, Joe Humble >
> >wrote:
> >
> >>On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:00:13 -0500, Mark Philipi
> > wrote:
> >>
> >>>I can kick his ass!
> >>
> >>The 2nd place American said something about coming next year to see if
> >>he could knock off "the freakshow" (if I heard him correctly).
> >>
> >>I wonder if that is a sideways accusation of steroid/GH use.
> >
> >Do they test the strongmen for roids? Or is it "every eunic for
> >itself?"
>
> Not tested as far as I know. However, some of them do actually look
> all-natural.
>
> --
> Is this thing on?

Mike,
You are not just a troll with no life, but a naive troll. ALL the WSM
contestants are using. Do you also believe that there are drug free
competitors in the Mr. Olympia too? How about some new photos with magic
marker hiding your 3 year old phallus?


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
January 28th 06, 06:00 AM
TBR wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 05:09:38 GMT, Joe Humble >
> wrote:
>
> >Not tested as far as I know. However, some of them do actually look
> >all-natural.
>
> Yeah, the ones with big, fat, pot-bellies hanging over their wasists.

You are a moron.


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

.
January 28th 06, 01:10 PM
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:00:26 -0700, Robert Schuh >
wrote:

> How about some new photos with magic
>marker hiding your 3 year old phallus?

You got the censored version, the rest of us saw a bald sack.

.
January 28th 06, 01:10 PM
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:00:44 -0700, Robert Schuh >
wrote:

>You are a moron.

You suck dicks.

Robert Schuh
February 1st 06, 08:09 AM
"." wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:00:44 -0700, Robert Schuh >
> wrote:
>
> >You are a moron.
>
> You suck dicks.

Grow up you anonymous coward.


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/