PDA

View Full Version : Re: I KNOW WHY I LOSE WEIGHT SO EASILY!!`

Curt James
January 16th 06, 01:57 PM
TBR > wrote:

>"NYC XYZ" > wrote:
>
>>Brain activity!
>
>Defeniately NOT in your case.

It's cute to watch you troll each OTHER. But as a duly recognized or
appointed (kindasorta) and, what's that statement? Of course, as a
KNOWN MFW TROLL, I would be remiss if I didn't troll a little as well.
To wit:

XYZ mentioned brain activity and you, TBR, follow-up by, basically,
calling him dumb, right? But you misspelled (that's misPelled for the
morons) the word definitely.

heh

Brain activity, TBR? Okay.

Ennyweigh, eye kno, speeling flamz iz dumd.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

TBR
January 16th 06, 08:00 PM
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:57:12 -0500, Curt James > wrote:

>Brain activity, TBR? Okay.

Arse activity ****? Okay.

NYC XYZ
January 17th 06, 12:10 AM
Curt James wrote:

> It's cute to watch you troll each OTHER.

I dunno why you think that; this guy's lamer than a gaylord's limp
wrist.

The Broken Record for sure, he is.

> But as a duly recognized or
> appointed (kindasorta) and, what's that statement? Of course, as a
> KNOWN MFW TROLL, I would be remiss if I didn't troll a little as well.

Hehe..."Troll's Gym"...that'll be the MFW tank-top to wear...in front
of the computer.

> To wit:
>
> XYZ mentioned brain activity and you, TBR, follow-up by, basically,
> calling him dumb, right? But you misspelled (that's misPelled for the
> morons) the word definitely.

He still doesn't know why he can't get a dicktionary from amazon.com.

> heh
>
> Brain activity, TBR? Okay.

I think being the winning entry in his kid sister's Fourth Grade
Science Experiment Competition got to his head.

> Ennyweigh, eye kno, speeling flamz iz dumd.

Yes, he could use bush limhog's Hooked on Phonetics as well.