PDA

View Full Version : Do Dykes work out at your gym?

Steve Sullivan
February 21st 06, 10:34 AM
Does your gym have a bunch of ultra-butch dykes working out there? What do
you think of the dykes?

I see them there, walking around like they have a corn-cob up their ass,
shoulders reared back, chest popped out, in full cowboy strut. What the ****
are they trying to look like? Is that cowboy walk some kind of approved
lesbian strut?

Worst of all, most of the dykes are just plain rude. A couple of days ago,
some short little dyke walks up to this teenage kid who was doing sit-ups
and she got in his face and told him she needed to do sit-ups. The skinny
kid literally ran away.

After the boy left, the dyke puffed up like a blowfish. She had a big grin
on her face and she was so proud that she had intimidated a man.

allbpen
February 22nd 06, 10:42 PM
I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
place to pick up tail ;-)

I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
it - you a faggot on the sly?
have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
lycra underpants- poofter!
Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

Hank Aaron
February 22nd 06, 11:03 PM
"allbpen" <> Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of
my lady
> juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

I can get a sample of what your juice tastes by just opening a 99 cent can
of sardines.

David
February 23rd 06, 12:06 AM
"JRH" > wrote in message
> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" >
> wrote:
>
>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)
>
> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

yes of course - 'lady' suggests other than 'female' i.e. 'a woman regarded
as proper and virtuous' - so we have a virtuous dyke

February 23rd 06, 12:23 AM
wrote:

>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
>show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
>place to pick up tail ;-)
>
>I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
>it - you a faggot on the sly?
>have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
>lycra underpants- poofter!
>Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
>juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

You sound like a fun date...

February 23rd 06, 01:16 AM
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:09 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"JRH" > wrote in message
>> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)
>>
>> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

Yes, I am one. I am a male lesbian, you see I love woman so much that
I am a lesbian.

allbpen
February 23rd 06, 08:10 PM
<snip>
Yes, I am one. I am a male lesbian, you see I love woman so much that
I am a lesbian.

LMAO!

Here is a way of enjoying sapphic love from your armchair
http://www.lesbiantraining.com/maintour.php/1000078/95/igot

I am the one on the right with the corn cob
btw apart from lady lesbians , there are bulldykes, left luggage, spare
rib ticklers and of course ,quim baggers.

ALso WAnk AAron , keep dipping your wick in the tuna- when your buddy
sucks it off you can pretend you got some action- beats the **** out
of it smelling like...your daddys ass. Be cool

allbpen
February 23rd 06, 08:16 PM
Grelent is a faggot

heres proof
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/misc.fitness.weights/browse_thread/thread/c557c3ba32b4b46a/681ad47555fce651?hl=en

February 24th 06, 01:14 AM
On 23 Feb 2006 12:10:25 -0800, "allbpen" >
wrote:

>Here is a way of enjoying sapphic love from your armchair
>http://www.lesbiantraining.com/maintour.php/1000078/95/igot

Dude, that's MY site. I run it.

allbpen
February 24th 06, 06:10 PM
Good 4 u dicksplash

February 24th 06, 11:25 PM
On 24 Feb 2006 10:10:27 -0800, "allbpen" >
wrote:

>Good 4 u dicksplash

You just heard from a dyke.

allbpen