PDA

View Full Version : Personal Experiences with Clenbuterol?

March 2nd 06, 09:11 PM
Hello,

Looking for personal experiences of individuals who tried Clen?

Anybody cares to share experiences?

Cheers,

Pete

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Pete's Ice:
http://www.petesice.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

EatMe
March 2nd 06, 09:28 PM
Google it in this newsgroup.

You might also include "Lyle MacDonald" (in quotes) in the search
field.

There's been a lot of stuff. It's effective for fat loss for about two
weeks, but can have serious side effects....which probably explains a
lot of the posts to this group.

HTH

benji
March 2nd 06, 10:10 PM
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Looking for personal experiences of individuals who tried Clen?
>
> Anybody cares to share experiences?

Why don't you try working out, dumb ****? My fist hits the side of your
head and you go down hard. LOL

benji

> Cheers,
>
> Pete
>

> = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> Pete's Ice:
> http://www.petesice.com
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Lee Michaels
March 2nd 06, 10:15 PM
"EatMe" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Google it in this newsgroup.
>
> You might also include "Lyle MacDonald" (in quotes) in the search
> field.
>
> There's been a lot of stuff. It's effective for fat loss for about two
> weeks, but can have serious side effects....which probably explains a
> lot of the posts to this group.
>
> HTH

Or you could always use the correct spelling of Lyle's name to get better
results.

It is McDonald, not MacDonald.

March 2nd 06, 11:05 PM
On 2 Mar 2006 13:11:44 -0800, wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Looking for personal experiences of individuals who tried Clen?
>
>Anybody cares to share experiences?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Pete

I tried him. His teeth scratched me, and his butt was huge. I give him
a 2 out of 5, 5 being the best.

March 2nd 06, 11:06 PM
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:10:00 -0800, benji > wrote:

> My fist hits the side of your
>head and you go down hard,
>legs spread, my fist furiously pumping your can.

EatMe
March 3rd 06, 01:34 AM
>>Or you could always use the correct spelling of Lyle's name to get better
results.

It is McDonald, not MacDonald. <<

That was an exercise for the student.

Sigh. Thanks Lee.

Geez. It's true...we troll ourselves better than any troll.

Hugh Beyer
March 3rd 06, 02:56 PM
"EatMe" > wrote in news:1141334887.536816.259030
@t39g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

> Google it in this newsgroup.
>
> You might also include "Lyle MacDonald" (in quotes) in the search
> field.
>
> There's been a lot of stuff. It's effective for fat loss for about two
> weeks, but can have serious side effects....which probably explains a
> lot of the posts to this group.

I wasn't aware stupidity was one of clen's side effects.

Or a fixation on the anal region, if it comes to that.

Hugh

--
Exercise is a dirty word. Whenever I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
chocolate. ("Ladi")

March 3rd 06, 04:48 PM
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:56:21 GMT, Hugh Beyer >
wrote:

>I wasn't aware stupidity was one of clen's side effects.

You're proof Hugh.

>Or a fixation on the anal region, if it comes to that.

With you it does...

March 3rd 06, 09:32 PM
Ok, for benji.....yes, doing clen is the "easy way out". But calling
someone a dumb **** when you don't know anything about them is just
rude. If you're going to be nasty, keep it to yourself.

Pete, clen is no substitute for eating right and keeping in shape.
Without doing that first, clen isn't going to do anything for you. If
you've been eating right and working out, clen increases your
metabolism......but you can only take clen for a max of 2 weeks. This
means that once you stop taking it, the effects will evently go away as
well. Lots of body builders use it to prep for a show to get rid of
extra body fat, the the results are not perminant.
The side effects do kinda suck. You shake, it can get to where writing
is difficult. And you can never leave home without them!! If you
leave for work one day in a hurry and forget to grab your daily
dose...you're likely to crash. What does this mean?? Basically it
would be like taking 2 or 3 stackers daily for a month then stopping
cold turkey. You'd have a hell of a time staying awake.

Hope that was more helpful than calling you names.

March 3rd 06, 09:39 PM
On 3 Mar 2006 13:32:06 -0800, wrote:

>Ok, for benji.....yes, doing clen is the "easy way out". But calling
>someone a dumb **** when you don't know anything about them is just
>rude. If you're going to be nasty, keep it to yourself.

Ok you dumbfuk.

March 3rd 06, 09:42 PM
On 3 Mar 2006 13:32:06 -0800, wrote:

>Hope that was more helpful than calling you names.

Yes it was, thanks, you dumbfuk.

Vedran Presecki
March 4th 06, 09:09 AM
it is nothing speccial... You will get better results
with some supplements like Lipo6 from Nutrex in
combination vith EC stack, high dosages of fish oil,
GLA. CLA fatty acids.

oups.com...