PDA

View Full Version : Younger Women, Faster Airplanes, Bigger Crocodiles

Pez D Spencer
April 11th 06, 02:57 AM
has anyone purchased the arthur jones biography yet?

i've been fascinated with his writings since the mid-nineties.

Curt James
April 11th 06, 04:24 AM
Pez D Spencer > wrote:

>has anyone purchased the arthur jones biography yet?
>
>i've been fascinated with his writings since the mid-nineties.

That's nice.

AND, HEY, A LINK TO YOUR BIO MENTION WOULD BE NICE, TOO!

Oh, and is this PhotoShop or the real deal? See:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cyberpump28_3_big.jpg

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Pez D Spencer
April 11th 06, 06:52 AM
http://www.fractionalplates.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/PDAstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=15.111

April 11th 06, 11:19 AM
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:24:11 -0400, Curt James > wrote:

>Oh, and is this PhotoShop or the real deal? See:
>http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cyberpump28_3_big.jpg

Too bad he's only 4' tall.

David
April 11th 06, 01:20 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> Pez D Spencer > wrote:
>
>>has anyone purchased the arthur jones biography yet?
>>
>>i've been fascinated with his writings since the mid-nineties.
>
> That's nice.
>
> AND, HEY, A LINK TO YOUR BIO MENTION WOULD BE NICE, TOO!

still exchanging quips, eh?

Curt James
April 12th 06, 04:39 AM
David > wrote:

>"Curt James" > wrote in message
>> Pez D Spencer > wrote:
>>
>>>has anyone purchased the arthur jones biography yet?
>>>
>>>i've been fascinated with his writings since the mid-nineties.
>>
>> That's nice.
>>
>> AND, HEY, A LINK TO YOUR BIO MENTION WOULD BE NICE, TOO!
>
>still exchanging quips, eh?

heh :o)

Absolutely! And thank you for noticing. I hope your week is going
well, David.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

David
April 12th 06, 08:38 AM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
> David > wrote:

>>> That's nice.
>>>
>>> AND, HEY, A LINK TO YOUR BIO MENTION WOULD BE NICE, TOO!
>>
>>still exchanging quips, eh?
>
> heh :o)
>
> Absolutely! And thank you for noticing. I hope your week is going
> well, David.

Yes, going well Mate. . . (got to keep in touch with my friends!)

April 12th 06, 12:31 PM
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:38:17 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Yes, going well Mate. . . (got to keep in touch with my friends!)

"friends" or lovers???

David
April 12th 06, 04:50 PM
> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:38:17 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Yes, going well Mate. . . (got to keep in touch with my friends!)
>
> "friends" or lovers???

No, ghigf, I will not dignify that comment with a response. In fact, you are
the gay guy. If not, make it with Dally and prove it. She only lives down
the street, right?

April 12th 06, 07:21 PM

The spell bitch **** is going to get you.

I doubt you could, since as you are typing, **** is sucking your dick.

> In fact, you are
>the gay guy. If not, make it with Dally and prove it. She only lives down
>the street, right?

If I made it with Dally, I'd still be gay.

David
April 12th 06, 09:56 PM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:50:57 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>No, ghigf,
>
> The spell bitch **** is going to get you.
>

>> I will not dignify that comment with a response.
>
> I doubt you could, since as you are typing, **** is sucking your dick.
>
>> In fact, you are
>>the gay guy. If not, make it with Dally and prove it. She only lives down
>>the street, right?
>
> If I made it with Dally, I'd still be gay.

You're Bill aren't you? My goodness you tricked us again! I thought you were
that new guy 'ghigf'. ****in' trolls!!

April 13th 06, 12:02 AM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:56:57 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>You're Bill aren't you? My goodness you tricked us again! I thought you were
>that new guy 'ghigf'. ****in' trolls!!

You're a troll too, a very bad one, but a troll nonetheless.

David
April 13th 06, 09:29 AM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:56:57 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>You're Bill aren't you? My goodness you tricked us again! I thought you
>>were
>>that new guy 'ghigf'. ****in' trolls!!
>
> You're a troll too, a very bad one, but a troll nonetheless.

You've got no idea when someone is taking the **** out of you.

David
April 13th 06, 10:13 AM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:56:57 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>You're Bill aren't you? My goodness you tricked us again! I thought you
>>were
>>that new guy 'ghigf'. ****in' trolls!!
>
> You're a troll too, a very bad one, but a troll nonetheless.

BTW you're the worst troll this ng has ever had by a long shot - a
disgrace to the profession.

April 13th 06, 12:19 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:29:22 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>You've got no idea when someone is taking the **** out of you.

You aren't connected to reality. Get help.

April 13th 06, 12:19 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:13:18 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>BTW you're the worst troll this ng has ever had by a long shot - a
>disgrace to the profession.

Then I'm doing my job.

David
April 13th 06, 12:56 PM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:13:18 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>BTW you're the worst troll this ng has ever had by a long shot - a
>>disgrace to the profession.
>
> Then I'm doing my job.

job? maybe if you had a real job that would fix your self esteem problem and
you wouldn't need to come here to try to get recognition.

April 13th 06, 01:12 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:56:46 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>job? maybe if you had a real job that would fix your self esteem problem and
>you wouldn't need to come here to try to get recognition.

You have to be the stupidest sheep****er to ever grace the inernet.
You contribute nothing, not even good trolling.

David
April 13th 06, 02:16 PM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:56:46 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>job? maybe if you had a real job that would fix your self esteem problem
>>and
>>you wouldn't need to come here to try to get recognition.
>
> You have to be the stupidest sheep****er to ever grace the inernet.
> You contribute nothing, not even good trolling.

Guess I;m doing my job then.
At least I don't post anane **** innumerable times every day and annoy
everyone to tears,

April 13th 06, 08:30 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:16:45 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Guess I;m doing my job then.

Well, if being a dickhead is doing your job, you are really good at
it.

>At least I don't post anane **** innumerable times every day and annoy
>everyone to tears,

You don't? Says who? You just described yourself to a tee.
But look on the brightside, you aren't totally useless, as I hear you
give a great blowjob, to sheep, but still a good one.

David
April 13th 06, 09:51 PM
> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:16:45 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Guess I;m doing my job then.
>
> Well, if being a dickhead is doing your job, you are really good at
> it.
>
>>At least I don't post anane **** innumerable times every day and annoy
>>everyone to tears,
>
> You don't? Says who? You just described yourself to a tee.
> But look on the brightside, you aren't totally useless, as I hear you
> give a great blowjob, to sheep, but still a good one.

Get lost

April 13th 06, 11:06 PM
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:51:54 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Get lost

www.Mapquest.com

Ain't gonna happen...